National Centre of Disease Control has propagated a job notice as NCDC Recruitment. Applications through online process for Advt. No. 2/2018 are invited for filling 70 vacancies of Sr/Jr Assistant, Programme Officer & Others Jobs.
Job searchers who are seeking for NCDC Jobs can apply against NCDC Latest 70 Vacancies bit before that you must know the eligibility conditions for that you can refer NCDC Notification. Eligible candidates can further submit Form on or before 06-08-2018.
Apply Online For NCDC Latest Recruitment 2018
National Centre of Disease Control will hire candidates on the basis of performance in Computer Based Test (CBT) which is likely to be held on 01-09-2018 to analyze the capability of applying individual.
To gain other important information in regard to NCDC Recruitment 2018, you may take a look on below stated page which is well designed by the expert team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Name of the Post and Field of Specialization||No. of NCDC Vacancy|
|Programme Officer||Official Language||03|
|Senior Personal Assistant||General||08|
Get Here: Employment News- New Updates
Eligibility for NCDC Jobs:
Candidates who are applying for National Centre of Disease Control Recruitment must hold the following qualification to apply for NCDC 70 Vacancies. Those who satisfy education requirements must check age limit also before applying towards NCDC Recruitment.
|Name of the Post||Required Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|Dy. Director||Bachelor’s degree with MBA/(2-years’ full time/3-years’ part-time) with specialization in Finance and 5 years’ post-qualification experience||35 years|
|Assistant Director||Bachelor’s degree in relevant field with 2 years’ post-qualification experience||30 years|
|Programme Officer||Degree of a recognized University, 2 years post qualification experience|
Or about 3 years’ experience
|Senior Assistant||Degree of a recognized University with not less than 50% marks (relaxable upto 45% in the case of SC/ST). Knowledge of computers.|
|Senior Personal Assistant||Degree of a recognized University, Speed in English Shorthand of 120 w.p.m and speed in English typing 40 w.p.m, Computer literacy in MS Office word, excel and power point packages.||27 years|
|Personal Assistant||Degree of a recognized University, Speed in Shorthand of 80 w.p.m and speed in typing 40 w.p.m, Computer literacy in MS Office word, excel and power point packages.|
|Junior Assistant||Degree of a recognized University with knowledge of computers.|
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
Emoluments Details For NCDC Recruitment:
Successfully selected candidates in recruitment process for NCDC Latest Recruitment will get attractive and satisfying amount of pay that is mentioned below post wise. You can check the pay scale as per the post for which you are interested to apply.
- For NCDC Dy. Director Recruitment: Level-11 in pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- For NCDC Assistant Director Recruitment: Level-10 in pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- For NCDC Programme Officer Recruitment: Level-7 in pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- For NCDC Senior Assistant & Senior Personal Assistant Recruitment: Level-6 in pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- For NCDC Personal Assistant & Junior Assistant Recruitment: Level-4 in pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
Process of Hiring For NCDC Jobs:
Selection of candidates for National Centre of Disease Control Jobs will be done on the basis of written test or interview that will be conducted by the management panel of National Centre of Disease Control. To get final recruitment in NCDC candidates must be qualified in all the rounds conducted by commission.
Application Fee For NCDC Careers:
Before submitting forms for Jobs in NCDC you are required to pay application fee. Payment of fee must be done through proper mode. Post wise fee details are provided below you can check the amount and pay accordingly.
|Category||Post Name||Application Fee|
|Gen/ OBC||Dy. Director, Assistant Director||Rs.1200/-|
|Programme Officer, Senior Assistant. Senior Personal Assistant, Personal Assistant & junior Assistant||Rs.750/-|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
Great Career Guarantee: 8 New Courses, Which Draws Salary In Millions
Steps To Fill NCDC Application Form:
- First and foremost step is to login to official website that is www.ncdc.in
- Now, press “Recruitment Advt. No. 2/2018” link that is available in right side.
- On appeared page, select Advertisement No. 2/2018 and hit “Press Here” link.
- By pressing said link, NCDC Notification will appear.
- You can go through complete NCDC Advertisement and satisfy all the eligibility conditions.
- Eligible candidates can further come back to previous page and hit “To apply online press here” link.
- Read the details and then fill NCDC Online Application Form with all necessary and correct details.
- Upload all required documents and certificates and make the payment of fee.
- Finally, hit submit tab and take the hard copy of NCDC Online Form for future use.
Last date to submit application form: 06-08-2018
Aspirants can get information regarding NCDC Recruitment 2018 through this Official Link. If you have any query then may write us in the given below comment box. You can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D. If you like our page then you can also follow us on Twitter and Google plus.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Walkin Jobs|