Currently, National Dairy Development Board has proclaimed Vacancy Notification titled as NDDB Recruitment. Young and energetic Scientists are required for Centre for Analysis and Learning in Livestock and Food (CALF) laboratory. NDDB offers an excellent learning environment with considerable freedom for creative and innovative activities.
For this concern, Organization invites the application forms before the due date. Candidate should be results oriented, hardworking and should have ability to manage & work amicably with team to improve productivity.
NDDB Scientist Vacancy Notification:
Contenders who want to grasp this chance can apply for National Dairy Development Board Recruitment through online before on or before the last date that is 08-05-2019. To know other supplementary details related to NDDB Recruitment 2019, you can proceed below of this page which is well organized by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Qualification Eligibility for NDDB Jobs:
Contenders must have MVSc. / Masters in Animal Nutrition with minimum two years of analytical experience in analysis of cattle feed, feed ingredients / mineral salts / anti-nutritional factors /toxicants in feed or Ph.D in Animal Nutrition with MVSc /Masters in Animal Nutrition for NDDB Scientist Recruitment.
Find Here: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Vital attributes and skills:
Skills/ Attributes: Technical
- Working experience of analytical techniques in the nutritional and compositional analysis feed & mineral salts.
- Good theoretical and practical knowledge about chemical composition of various food and feed ingredients along with anti-nutritional factors in feed.
- Understanding of Toxicants / anti-nutritional factors in feed, physiology and etiology of toxicity and analytical techniques.
Skills/ Attributes: Managerial
- Candidate should be able to use the computer, well versed in MS office capable of using instrumental software and ERP.
- Candidate should be results oriented, hardworking and should have ability to manage & work amicably with team to improve productivity.
Age of candidates applying for NDDB Scientist Jobs should not be more than 30 years as on 01-05-2019. Relaxation in age will be provided to the reserved category contenders according to the organizational rules and regulations.
Scale of pay:
Candidates will get the fixed salary according to their work decided by the committee members of the National Dairy development board.
NDDB Scientist Recruitment process:
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in written test/Interview organized by the selection panel of the organization for NDDB Recruitment.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test/ Interview:
How to apply for NDDB Recruitment 2019:
- First of all, contenders need to open the official website of the National Dairy development board i.e. www.nddb.coop
- After that select the “Career Opportunity” tab given at the bottom of the on the homepage.
- Then again at the bottom of the new page open the “Hit here to view current vacancies” link.
- Now select the appropriate link as “Centre for Analysis and Learning in Livestock and Food (CALF)” and press on “Scientist-I” link.
- Read NDDB advertisement carefully.
- After reading NDDB Notification PDF, choose suitable link to apply online.
- Then fill NDDB Online Application Form with correct information.
- Upload all the documents required and submit it before the last date.
Last date of Submission: 08-05-2019
Candidates are advised to go through the official link of the website on regular basis for any additional information about NDDB Recruitment 2019. To get top recruitment notification directly to your mail box, you may avail free mail services by sub subscribing our page www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|