ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited has transmitted latest jobs advertisement entitled as OMPL Recruitment. The authority is looking for eligible candidates to get them hire on vacant posts of Graduate/Technician Apprentice.
Candidates, who find themselves eligible to apply for ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited Vacancies, can fill their application forms through online mode. The last date to apply online for OMPL Recruitment 2018 is 24/11/2018.
Apply Online for OMPL Apprentice Recruitment
The first stage of short-listing of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained by the candidates in the base qualification of Engineering/Diploma. So apply for OMPL Job if your marks are enough for recruitment.
Candidates can easily apply for OMPL Recruitment 2018-19 by going through the intrusions mentioned below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com
OMPL Vacancy Details:
|Graduate Apprentice Training|
|Discipline||No. of Training Slots|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||3|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||1|
|Technician Apprenticeship Training|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||2|
|Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||1|
Visit Here: Rozgar Career India
Candidates, who want to apply for ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited Jobs, they should have following qualifications:
- Graduate Apprentice: Candidates should have Degree in Engineering in the respective discipline.
- Technician Apprenticeship: Applicants must have Diploma in Engineering in the respective discipline.
Those, who are interested to enroll for OMPL Vacancies, their age should not be less than 18 years and maximum age limits would be considered as per the norms.
If you got selected for appointment on OMPL Apprentice Jobs, then you will get salary as prescribed below:
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 4,984 /- per month (inclusive of all)
- Technician Apprenticeship: Rs. 3,542 /- per month (inclusive of all)
OMPL 2018 Recruitment Process:
Selection of candidates for OMPL Jobs, shall consist of written test. The candidates shall be considered for engagement based on the marks scored in written test and subject to meeting the advertised specifications, verification of documents/any other criteria prescribed by OMPL etc.
Read Here: How to Prepare For Written Exam
How to apply for OMPL Recruitment 2018?
Candidates can apply for ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- Candidates are required to visit the ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited official website that is www.ompl.co.in to apply for OMPL Apprentice Vacancies.
- Then you are required to go to the “Join Us >> Careers >> Current Openings” links, from the menu bar.
- From the next page you have to select and hit on “Engagement of Apprentice Advt No.04/2018” link.
- You are required to hit on “Advertisement” link.
- A PDF file of OMPL Notification will be displayed on your digital screen.
- Read complete details carefully and ensure your eligibility.
- Afterwards go back to the last page and hit on an app link for OMPL Apply Online.
- Fill OMPL Online Application form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you should take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Check Out More: PSU Recruitment
|Date of commencement of online application||25/10/2018|
|Date of closing of online application||24/11/2018|
|Tentative date of written test||16/12/2018|
|Shortlisting of Candidates for written test will be published in the website||15 days prior to date of written test|
To get more details in concern of OMPL Recruitment 2018-19, you should go through the Official Link. For latest updates, you may visit our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|