PNB Admit Card
Download PNB Admit Card, as it has been released now ! Punjab National Bank is conducting written test for 325 Manager, Senior Manager Posts on 24th March 2019. To become participant of test, view your Hall Ticket.
Punjab National Bank Exam on 17th March 2019 for Manager/ Senior Manager:
Examination for Manager (Credit), Manager (Law) & others will take place on 24th March 2019 at allocated test locations. Those who register till 15th February will get opportunity to sit in examination.
PNB Manager Exam Dates 2019:
|Starting Date for Submission|
|Last Date for Submission of|
|Online Exam Date||24-03-2019|
|Call Letter for Online Test||08-03-2019|
Download PNB Manager Admit Card with Roll Number!
To access PNB Manager Hall Ticket, you will require roll number or registration number. After downloading call letter, check your name, roll number, test location & other things from PNB Hall Ticket.
PNB Admit Card 2019 is required to get entry in exam centre. This page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is having all details about Punjab National Bank Admit Card.
PNB Admit Card
How can I access PNB Manager Hall Ticket 2019?
- Initial stage to view Punjab National Bank Manager Admit Card is to refer official portal i.e. www.pnbindia.in
- ‘Recruitment’ tab is seen from mid-section of opened page.
- Various links will be displayed over there, select link for Punjab National Bank Call Letter.
- Then, you will be asked to fetch information as roll number, registration number.
- Afterwards, press on Submit tab for Punjab National Bank Manager Call Letter.
- Hall ticket for Manager will be accessible there.
- It is crucial to carry PNB Call Letter at exam time.
Exam on 17th March 2019 for Manager/ Senior Manager:
In test, questions will be form General Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Professional Knowledge (Relevant to Post). It’s right time to plan preparation by referring examination syllabus.
Important Information on PNB Manager Call Letter 2019:
- Participants should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- It is essential to carry Manager/ Senior Manager Call letter at exam centre.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
Get Here: Bank Exam Study Material
PNB Manager Exam Pattern 2019:
Manager Exam Structure:
- Applicants have to score minimum 50 Marks in general Hindi. On the other hand, contestant score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 50 Marks in Hindi.
- Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
- Those who cleared the written are eligible for interview.
|Time: 120 Minutes|
|General Reasoning||50 of 50|
|English Language||50 of 50|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50 of 50|
(Relevant to Post)
|50 of 50|
Also Read Out: How to Get Direct Recruitment in Private Banks
Contenders may get more stuff about PNB Admit Card 2019 from its Official Website. After appearing for exam, you may check your score card from our web portal.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|PNB Recruitment||Bank Branch Manager Salary|
|Top 25 Bank Interview Questions||How To Prepare For Group Discussion|
|Bank Exam Preparation Tips||How To Get A Bank Job In India|
|Bank Previous Year Papers||Bank Salary Structure|