Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Form
Prime Minister, Narendra Modi has started Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana on 01 May 2016. Interested individuals can apply for निशुल्क गैस कनेक्शन PMUY BPL/LPG Scheme by submitting Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Form 2019 from here.
हमारे प्रख्यात प्रधान मंत्री, नरेंद्र मोदी ने 01 मई 2016 को प्रधान मंत्री उज्ज्वला योजना शुरू की है। इच्छुक व्यक्ति निशुल्क गैस कनेक्शन PMUY BPL / LPG योजना के लिए प्रधान मंत्री उज्ज्वला योजना फॉर्म 2019 यहाँ से सबमिट करके आवेदन कर सकते हैं। सबसे पहले आपको यह जानना होगा कि प्रधान मंत्री उज्ज्वला योजना 2019 के बारे में, इसके लाभों और आवश्यक दस्तावेजों को ऑनलाइन पीएमयूवाई योजना ऑनलाइन फॉर्म 2019 लागू करने के लिए।
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala PMUY Yojana 2019
Government has implements this Below Poverty Line scheme all over India with the aim of developing and providing 5 Crore LPG connections to women’s name. To avail the benefits of this PMUY Scheme, people should apply by filling online form.
You need to scroll down this page and you can avail all the vital and significant details regarding Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana online form as this page is well furnished by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Form
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Form Links:
|Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Application Form Hindi||Press Here|
|Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Application Form English||Press Here|
|Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala KYC Application Form Hindi||Press Here|
|Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala KYC Application Form English||Press Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
Purpose of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Scheme:
- People who are living in Below Poverty Line (BPL) areas or belong to poor community, they use conventional methods such as fossil fuels used to cook the food, so this is very harmful and cause health issues.
- Clean Fuel is very best option as it is accessible by limited people so this scheme was came into action by our prime minster to make the India a Healthy India.
Get Updated About: Prime Minister Rozgar Yojana
Objectives of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana:
Government of India has set a target of 5 Crore and provide LPG connections Below Poverty Line households across the country so have a look below and go through the important objectives of this Yojana:
- Empowering women and an important step taken to protect the health of Indian Citizens.
- Reducing serious health hazards associated with fossil fuel cooking used by poor people.
- Number of deaths reduced in India by using clean fuel LPG Cylinders for cooking.
- Prevent young children from significant number of acute respiratory illnesses.
- Reduced air pollution by reducing burning of fossil fuel.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Eligibility List:
- Identification of eligible BPL families will be done on the basis of SECC-2011 data.
- Only a women applicant can apply and her age should be more than 18 years.
- Women should be belonging to BPL (Below Poverty Line).
- Women applicant should access a saving bank account in any nationalized bank across the country.
“Protect India and Make a Developed India”
Get Complete Details On: Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
Details About Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana:
The main aim of this Yojana is to provide LPG gas cylinders at lower prices or reasonable to both rural as well as poor people who are residing in Below Poverty Line (BPL) areas.
|Name of the Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana|
|Launching Date||01 May 2016|
|Objective of this yojana||Provide LPG connections to women from BPL households|
|Reduce health hazards/diseases and air|
pollution caused by the use of unclean fossil fuels
|Target to be achieved||Distribution of LPG connections among 5 Crore BPL households by the year 2018-19|
|Time duration||3 Years, FY 2016-17, 2017-18 and 2018-19|
|Total Budget Details||Rs. 8000 Cr.|
|Financial Assistance||Rs. 1600/- per LPG connection|
|Eligibility Criteria||BPL candidates/ women applicants|
available in SECC-2011 data
|Other Vital benefits||EMI facility for meeting the cost of stove and refill|
List of Documents Required for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana:
- BPL Certificate Authorised by Panchayat Pradhan / Municipality Chairman*
- BPL Ration Card*
- One Photo ID (Aadhar Card or Voter ID Card)*
- One Recent Passport Size Photograph*
- Driving License
- Lease Agreement
- Telephone / Electricity / Water Bill
- Copy of Passport
- Self-Declaration attested by Gazetted Officer
- Ration Card
- Flat Allotment / Possession Letter
- House Registration Documents
- LIC Policy
- Bank / Credit Card Statement
Brief Modalities Of The Scheme Are Given As Under:
Cash assistance of Rs 1600/- per connection will be provided by the Government for each New connection and shall comprise of following:
- Security deposit of 14.2 kg / 5 kg cylinder
- Security deposit of pressure regulator
- Suraksha Hose (1.2 M)
- Installation /demonstration charges payable to distributor
- Cost of issue of DGCC booklet
Know More About: Samajwadi Awas Yojna
Application Procedure to Apply for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana:
Contenders who are eligible or BPL interested candidates can go to nearest LPG outlet center and can get the prescribed Ujjwala Yojana online application form which is free of cost or you can download the application format from this page.
- The applicants who are going to fill the form, they need to fill the details such as as name, contact details, Adhar Number, Jan Dhan / Bank account number and other vital details.
- Women Applicant can avail the option for any one cylinder options i.e. 14.2KG or 5KG.
- After this attach the relevant documents such as, copy of Aadhar card, bank account statement/passbook, residence proof in form of electricity / telephone / water bill or lease agreement/ house registration document / flat allotment/possession letter.
- After completing the application in all respect aspirants will have to move to the nearest LPG outlet and submit there.
- Now applicants must match their name with the SECC-2011 data for eligibility criteria which is available on NIC website.
- The Oil marketing company undertake an exercise electronically (de-duplication) and also ensures other measures for new LPG connection.
- The applicants who found eligible will allot a new connection of LPG by Oil marketing company and the cost will be borne by the Government.
- For the cost of first refill of LPG cylinder, applicants can also avail the benefits of emi.
Documents Required for Filling Application Form For PMUY Yojana:
The necessary documents that are needed to fill the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Form:
|BPL Certificate Authorized by|
Panchayat Pradhan /
|BPL Ration Card|
|One Photo ID (Aadhar Card or|
Voter ID Card)
|One Recent Passport|
हमेशा पूछे जाने वाले प्रश्न: ये 11 सवाल दिला सकते है आपको नौकरी
PM Ujjwala Yojana Implementation Details:
Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas has implemented this Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Scheme. As it creates new history that Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas has implemented such type of Yojna which work for women empowerment and welfare. This scheme provides benefits all over the country and made a developing and healthy India. This PMUY BPL Scheme would be implemented over 3 years, namely, the FY 2016-17, 2017-18 and 2018-19.
List of LPG distribution States in India:
In India about 10 Crore households are still not aware about LPG Cooking fuel. They are using firewood, coal, dung – cakes etc. as primary source of cooking. So through this scheme poor people get a relief and Government can accomplish their goals in developing India and protecting the country from harmful health hazard.
“Make India a Healthy India”
Check state wise Details:
|State name||Launched On|
|Bihar||28 June 2016|
|Gujarat||15 May 2016|
|Jammu and Kashmir (J&K)||28 September 2016|
|Madhya Pradesh(MP)||4 July 2016|
|Maharashtra||8 October 2016|
|Odisha||20 June 2016|
|Rajasthan||15 May 2016|
|Uttar Pradesh||1 May 2016|
|Uttarakhand||9 June 2016|
Get Here: Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs
State-wise Ujjwala Yojana BPL connections List 2019
|States / Union Territories||Number of connections released as on 31-03-2017||Number of connections released as on 31-10-2018|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||1,189||7,230|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||3,211||13,047|
|Daman and Diu||73||405|
|Jammu and Kashmir||265,787||7,64,861|
Poor women applicants living in Below Poverty line (BPL) areas can used this scheme by filling an application form and take the advantage of LPG connection. You can gain all the vital and significant details from this page about Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Form 2019 by scrolling this page created by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section