Now you can enroll yourself for RGIPT Admission. Students, who want to get admission to Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology in Department of Management Studies, may fill their RGIPT MBA Application Form via online process till the last date that is 16-03-2018.
Students are suggested to ensure their eligibility conditions before applying for RGIPT MBA Admission 2018 as according to the RGIPT Admission Notification. Applicants can go through the below section of this page to get entire procedure of RGIPT Admission 2018.
Selection Norms for MBA Admission in RGIPT
For the admission of students, the university is going to conduct Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI) as the below mentioned dates. So, students have to prepare well for exam if they want to get qualifying marks.
Students can apply for RGIPT Admission 2018 by visiting the official portal that is rgipt.ac.in or they can follow the guidelines prescribed below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
Required Eligibility for RGIPT Online Admission:
Students, who are going to take admission inRGIPT, they must have following qualifications:
- A candidate must hold a minimum 50% in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH) in Class 10.
- A candidate must hold a minimum 50% in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH) in Class 12.
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree recognized by the AICTE/UGC/Institute/University incorporated by Act of Parliament/State legislature, university declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PH).
8 Things Before Getting Admission: To Know Hit Here
Students have to pay Rs.400/- (Rs.200/- for SC/ST candidates) as application fee for admission.
Method of Payment:
Payment of application fee can be done through NEFT Transaction or Demand Draft.
- Information For NEFT Transaction:
|Bank Name||Bank of Baroda|
|Beneficiary Name||Rajiv Gandhi Institute of|
|Type of A/c||Saving Account|
|IFSC/RTGS Code||BARB0JAICAM (fifth|
character is Zero)
|Branch||RGIPT Jais Campus|
|Branch Address||Bank of Baroda, RGIPT Campus,|
Mubarakpur, Mukhtiya, Jais,
Amethi, Uttar Pradesh – 229304
|Bank Phone No.||7752881555, 1800223344|
- Information for Demand draft payment:
If The payment of application fee is done through demand draft then it must be drawn in favour of Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, payable at Jais.
Don’t Have Money To Pay College Fee: Check Best Ways Here
Students will be shortlisted for admission on the basis of following criteria:
|Criteria and Score Distribution for Candidates|
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI).
|Personal Interview (PI)||15%||15|
|Written Ability Test (WAT)||10%||10|
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exams In India
WAT and PI Centers:
WAT & PI will be conducted at the following Centers:
- Jais (UP)
- NOIDA (UP)
- Bangalore (Karnataka)
- Kolkata (WB)
Term wise Fee Structure of MBA:
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
How to apply for RGIPT Admission 2018?
Students can apply for RGIPT Admission for MBA by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to go through the official website of institute that is ac.in
- Now you need to hit on “MBA Admission-2018 Announced”link, moving at the mid of home page.
- On the next page you can see all the details in concern of RGIPT Online Admission Application form; you must read all the details very carefully.
- Afterwards you should hit on “PRESS HERE TO APPLY ONLINE”link, available on same page.
- RGIPT Online Application form will be displayed on your computer screen, you have to fill it in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last take a printout of filled application form, and attach the needed documents along with it.
- Keep it in an envelope and send it to the below mentioned address before closing date.
MBA Admission Office
Department of Management Studies
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology
Bahadurpur, Mukhetia More,
Post: Harbanshganj, Jais,
Amethi, Uttar Pradesh – 229304
|Last Date for Online|
Submission of RGIPT Admission
|Last date for Receiving Hard|
Copies of Application
|WAT/PI||11/ 12 May 2018|
|Declaration of Results||21-05-2018|
|Last Date for Fee Submission||28-05-2018|
|Activation of Waitlist (if any)||29-05-2018|
|Date of Registration||02-07-2018|
|Commencement of classes||02-07-2018|
Check Rank Wise List Of: Top MBA Colleges In India
After getting all the details you may apply for RGIPT Admission 2018 by visiting the Official Link. You may stay tuned with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates. Please let us know if you have any query related to the content available on this page by drop your comment in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section