Sainik School Chhingchhip
Sainik School Chhingchhip has released a notification for All India Sainik School Entrance Exam (AISSEE). Candidates who wish to apply for Sainik School Chhingchhip 2019 Entrance Exam for admission in Class VI/IX can get all details here.
Sainik School Chhingchhip 2019 Application form have been released on its official website. Candidates have to fill the application form in a prescribed format. After filling the forma, candidates also have to pay the application fee. Last date to fill the application form is 26-11-2018.
Sainik School Class VI/IX Entrance Exam
Sainik School Entrance Exam is going to be conducted by the Sainik School Chhingchhip on 06-01-2019. Candidates who clear the AISSEE Entrance Exam will get admission in Class VI/IX in the Sainik School Chhingchhip.
Candidates can collect further information about the Sainik School Chhingchhip 2019 Entrance Exam by going through this page which is well developed by expert team members of the www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Sainik School Chhingchhip 2019
Sainik School Eligibility Criteria
For Class VI: To apply for admission, student age should be 10 to 12 years (01 April 2007 to 31 March 2009) and should have passed 5th class before from a recognized board.
For Class IX: Student age should be between 13 to 15 years i.e born in (01 April 2004 to 31 March 2006). Student must have also passed class VIII from the recognized Board.
Paper Pattern for Sainik School Entrance Exam
- In the entrance exam, Objective type questions will be asked.
- The entrance exam will be held in the OMR
- The entrance exam will be held in the English language
|Particulars||Details (Class VI)||Details (Class IX)|
|Medium of paper||English / Hindi||English|
|Sections Covered||Maths, GK, language and Intelligence||Maths, Intelligence, English, General Science and Social Studies|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Total number of questions||125||150|
Sainik School Chhingchhip Reservation 2019
Out of the total seats available, 15% are allotted to SC candidates and 7.5 for ST category candidates. Now from the remaining seats, 67% are given away to boys from the home state and 33% to students from other states and union territories. Overall 25% seats in Sainik School Chhingchhip 2019 admission are reserved for wards of service personnel including ex-servicemen.
Sainik School Annual Fees Details
From the below table check the Annual Fees of Sainik School:
Know Here: How To Apply For Education Loan
Application Fee Details
- For General / Defence Category Applicant – Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ ST Category Applicants – Rs. 250/-
- Previous Year Paper Cost – Rs. 50/-
How to apply for Sainik School Chhingchhip 2019 Admission?
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the Sainik School that is sschhingchhip.mizoram.gov.in
- On the home page of the website, you will see “Latest Updates” section.
- From that section hit on “ALL INDIA SAINIK SCHOOLS ENTRANCE EXAMINATION: ACADEMIC SESSION 2019-2020” link.
- You will directed to new page.
- Hit on “ADVERTISEMENT WRT ADMISSION 2019-2020” to read the PDF and see if you are eligible to apply
- If you are eligible then go back to previous page
- Then hit on Admission Tab and select “AISSEE 2019-20” from drop down list.
- Now fill the application form carefully and upload all necessary documents.
- Now pay the registration fee
- At last hit final submit option and then take hard copy of it for further use.
Candidates have to clear the AISSEE Entrance Exam to get admission in the Sainik School. After successful conduction of exam, the authorities will prepare a merit list which will contain the name of all those students who clear the Sainik School Entrance Exam. Qualified candidates will then have to appear for Medical examination.
Sainik School Admission Dates 2019
|Sainik School Chhingchhip 2019 Admission events||Dates|
|Notification for Sainik School admission||September 2018|
|Application form to be released on||8-10-2018|
|Last date to fill application form||26-11-2018|
|End date to submit the application form||01-12-2018|
|AISSEE 2018 (Exam date)||6-01-2019|
|Result for AISSEE will be declared on||4-02-2019|
|Medical Exam||11-02-2019 to 28-02-2019 (Tentative)|
|Final Result (Including waiting List)||11-03-2019|
Get Call Letter for Jan & Feb Medical Exam: AISSEE Admit Card
Candidates can get more information about the Sainik School Chhingchhip 2019, by going to the above given official link. If you have any query or suggestion you can comment in the below given comment box. Subscribe to our free mail service to get latest information and updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section