UP Sainik School Lucknow
Applications are invited for UP Sainik School Lucknow Admission to Class (VII & IX) from various students who meet prescribed eligibility Criteria for the academic year 2019–2020. Interested candidates can apply online for 31-10-2018.
Uttar Pradesh Sainik School Lucknow Admission Dates
Students have to submit the UP Sainik School Lucknow Admission Form before schedule last date. Along with fees one also needs to submit prescribed fees till 02-11-2018. To apply for Admission Form UP Sainik School Lucknow Class (VII & IX) Admission one can follow the below mentioned instructions.
Applicants who want to get additional details UP Sainik School Lucknow 2019–20 must go through the official link which is well presented by the expert team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UP Sainik School Lucknow 2019
UP Sainik School Lucknow Admission Eligibility
Appliers of UP Sainik School Lucknow Admission Notification should make sure that they have possessed the required qualification and satisfy other eligibility norms as stated below
- Father of candidate must be domicile of Uttar Pradesh
- One must must have passed class VI and VIII for admission in class VII and IX respectively by 20 May 2019 from a recognized school
UP Sainik School Lucknow Age Limits
- For Class VII (Only Male): 02nd July 2007 to 01st January 2009 (both dates inclusive)
- For Class IX (Only Female): 02nd July 2005 to 01st January 2007 (both dates inclusive)
Out of total seats available, 27% of the seats are reserved for OBC, 21% for SC and 02% for ST category. Vimukt Jati will not be considered in the ST category
Applicants can submit their UP Sainik School Lucknow Application Fee of Rs. 800/- by E-Challan or I-Collect (SBI) & get the Transaction ID. Bank Charges will be extra. Fee is not refundable in any case
UP Sainik School Lucknow Admission Process
Screening of Students for Uttar Pradesh Sainik School Lucknow Admission will be based on written test, interview and medical exam in class VII and IX.
Read Here: How to Score Good Marks in Exam
UP Sainik School Lucknow Exam Pattern
- Written examination consists of two question papers
- Mathematics is of 150 Marks have to be completed in 2 hours
- Language ability (Hindi & English), General Knowledge and intelligence test is of 150 Marks and duration of exam is 2 hours
OMR Based (Objective) Competitive Written Examination is going to be conducted in Agra, Allahabad, Bareilly, Faizabad, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Meerut, Varanasi and Lucknow.
How to apply for UP Sainik School Lucknow 2018 Admission?
Step 1: To apply students need to submit UP Sainik School Lucknow Sdmission form by visiting the official portal that is www.upsainikschool.org
Step 2: Thereafter press on “Online Admission Form 2019-20” tab.
Step 3: After that press “Hit here to Apply for Admissions to Class VII & IX for the Session 2019-20…” link, given in front of ‘Applicant Registration’ section
Step 4: Now read complete details from Uttar Pradesh Sainik School Lucknow Notification PDF.
Step 5: Thereafter go to Applicants Registration tab and fill entire details in UP Sainik School Lucknow registration form
Step 6: Then submit the form to get valid ID or password
Step 7: Afterwards Login to account using that login ID or password and fill application form with all details
Step 8: Upload scanned recent passport size photograph & signature and pay application fees through valid mode
Step 9: At last, submit form within given time period and take out printed copy of application form for future reference.
Documents Required For Uploading
- Transfer Certificate from the school last attended duly countersigned by the District Inspector of school/BSA.
- Original Birth Certificate of applicant
- Original Caste certificate of father issued by competent authority.
- Agreement bond on Rs.50/- Special Adhesive Stamp.
- Original Domicile certificate of father issued by competent authority.
- Affidavit on Rs.10/- non judicial stamp regarding Antiragging.
UP Sainik School Lucknow Imp Dates 2019
|Last Date for Step 1 (Applicant Registration)||31-10-2018 (TILL 1700 HRS ONLY)|
|Last Date for Step 2 (Fee Submission)||02-11-2018 (TILL 1700 HRS ONLY)|
|Last Date for Step 3 (Final Submission)||04-11-2018|
|Admit card||first week of January 2019|
|Date of Entrance Examination||13-01-2019 (Sunday)|
|Tentative dates of Interview and Medical Exam||Between 05 to 10 Feb 2019|
|Tentative dates of Final Result||Between 15 Mar to 20 Mar 2019|
Gather further more information related to UP Sainik School Lucknow 2019–20 by going through the official link which is well highlighted above.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section