Saraswat Bank Admit Card
Link to download Saraswat Bank Admit Card has been hosted on the official portal of bank. Candidates, who had applied for Recruitment for the Post of Junior Officer – Marketing and Operations in Grade B (Clerical Cadre) till 04-06-2018 may download their Saraswat Bank Hall Ticket from this page.
The bank is all set to conduct Junior Officer Exam as on 15-07-2018. So, candidates appearing in exam are required to fetch their Saraswat Bank Admit Card 2018 by using their Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB.
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Admit Card download Now
Candidates are required to download their Saraswat Bank Admit Card 2018 directly by going through the direct link available on this page or they can follow the steps mentioned below on this page, tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
How to download Saraswat Bank Admit Card 2018?
Candidates may get Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Hall Ticket by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to go through the official website of bank that is www.saraswatbank.com
- Now you need to hit on “Careers” tab, available at the top of home page.
- From the next page you are required to select “Requirement for Junior Officers – Marketing and Operations” link, from the leftward of page.
- You will be directed to the new page having links but you have to select “Link for downloading Call Letter” link.
- Now you are required to fill asked details in it such as Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB (DD-MM-YY) and press “Login” button.
- Within few seconds you will get your Saraswat Bank Exam Admit Card on your digital screen.
- You have to check Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Admit Card very carefully.
- At last you must download your Saraswat Bank Admit Card to bring it with you at the time of examination.
Junior Officer Exam Pattern:
Here below we have provided the pattern of exam , you may check it and prepare for exam as according to it:
- The Exam Will be Online Written Type.
- Exam will be conducted in English language only
- There will be 1/4th mark penalty for each wrong answer.
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test|
|1.||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|2.||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|4.||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
Download Here: Bank Previous Year Papers
What is the importance of Saraswat Bank Exam Hall Ticket?
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Admit Card is an extremely important document to bring with you at the time of examination. No candidates are permitted to get enter in exam hall as they have to show their Saraswat Bank Jr. Officer Admit Card to the investigators before entering in exam hall.
So make sure that you must have your Saraswat Bank 2018 Recruitment at the time of appealing in exam.
Get Here Complete: Bank Exam Study Material
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Exam Date: 15-07-2018
Candidates are required to visit the Official Link to get their Saraswat Bank Admit Card 2018. Please let us know if you have any query related to the content available on this page by drop your comment in comment box; our team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com will respond as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|How To Prepare For Bank Exam||Bank Exam Syllabus|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Bank Salary Structure|
|Latest Bank Jobs||Latest Private Bank Jobs|
|Bank Interview Questions and Answers||Bank Exam Coaching Institutes|