SCDCC Bank Recruitment
South Canara District Central Co-Operative Bank has come up with a career notification as SCDCC Bank Recruitment for filling up 127 vacancies of clerk/computer programmer. All the interested and eligible job contenders need to apply its official website and fill up it application form with all essential details. The selection of job contenders will be done through written test and interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of organization.
The bank will provide exciting remuneration package and incentives to the appointed job aspirants. The last date to submit form is 10-01-2018 after which no forms will be accepted by organization. Scroll down the page which is well prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to know more about SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2018.
SCDCC Bank Recruitment
SCDCC Bank vacancies:
- Computer Programmer: 02
- Second Division Clerk: 125
Essential qualification for South Canara District Central Co-Operative Bank jobs:
Candidates should be possessing Degree from any recognized University in India with a minimum of 50% marks and above Or Diploma in Computer Application or any other course in Computer with a minimum of 6 months course.
Check More Job Opportunities From Here:-
The minimum age to apply for SCDCC bank jobs is 18 years and maximum age is 35 years. However, some age relaxations will be given to the aspirants of reserved category.
Application Fee for SCDCC bank vacancies:
- SC & ST Candidates: Rs.300/-.
- For others: Rs.500/-.
|Name Of Post||Salary In Rs|
|Computer Programmer||Rs 31320-75905|
|Second Division Clerk||Rs 21110-47120|
Selection Process for SCDCC Bank jobs:
The selection of job contenders will be done on the basis of candidate’s performance in written exam and interview which will be organized by the selection panel of organization.
Read Out Below Given Tips For Bank Exam/ Interview:
How to apply for South Canara District Central Co-Operative Bank recruitment?
- First of all, the aspirants need to visit the official website of the organization that is scdccbank.com
- Now press on the Recruitment Notification tab given at the right side of home page.
- After this, choose a suitable notification link given for SCDCC Bank jobs.
- Next is to press on “online application form” tab to fill up the application form.
- Upload the scanned documents like marksheet, passport size photos, signature etc.
- Finally, press on “submit” tab and take the hard copy of form and send it to below given address.
The Chief Executive Officer,
The South Canara District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd,
Uthkrushta Sahakari Soudha,
P.B. No. 721, Kodialbail,
Mangalore – 575003
- Last date to apply: 10-01-2018
Note: So, that’s all about SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2018, you may check the official links stated above for more details.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Career in Banking Sector In India||Latest Bank Jobs|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Bank Salary Structure|
|Direct Recruitment in Private Banks||Bank Admit Card|
|Bank Result||Latest Private Bank Jobs|