Scholarship For 10th Passed Students
Education is the basic need to achieve dreams, but it not so easy for every student in India to learn at least basic education. To provide education to every child of India, government of India has provided various Scholarship For 10th Passed Students so that they can continue their higher studies.
Here, we are discussing complete List of Scholarship for 10th Passed Students with their details. You can get all the details of scholarships and check the eligibility needed to apply for scholarships.
Complete List Of Scholarship after 10th in India
Students who have scored minimum marks in 10th class and are not financially able to study further can apply for various scholarships as per their interest which are introduced by government of India.
Complete details of Scholarship For 10th Passed Students 2018 is well furnished below with pin pointed details. You can check the Complete List of Scholarship which is prepared below by the expert team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Scholarship For 10th Passed Students
Complete List Scholarships After Class 10:
- Vidyadhan Scholarship
- Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship
- CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
- All India Meritorious Scholarship
- Indian Oil Academic Scholarship
- Jio Scholarship 2018
- Saraswati Academy Scholarship
- NCERT Scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarship
- National Talent Search Examination or NTSE
- SHDF Scholarship
- National Scholarship Exam (NSE)
- Swami Vivekananda Utkrisht Chattervriti Yojana
- Indian National Olympiad (INO)
Scholarships to the Disabled Students, Gujarat 2018-19
Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of Gujarat scholarship is introduced for providing scholarship to the disabled school students belonging from the financially weaker sections of the society. With the help of providing scholarship, physically handicapped students will get financial support to purchase study materials.
Social Justice and Empowerment Eligibility Criteria:
Following eligibility norms are necessary to satisfy to apply for Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of Gujarat scholarship.
- Applicant must be 40% physically disabled.
- Students of class 1 to class 12 will be eligible for this scholarship.
- Candidate must have passed the last examination with minimum 40% aggregate marks.
- The annual family income of the student should not be more than INR 50,000/-
- Candidate should have satisfactory attendance in the previous examination.
Following amount for Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of Gujarat scholarship will be given to eligible candidates.
- Class 1 to 7 disabled students will receive an amount of INR 1000/- per annum.
- Class 8 to 12 disabled students will receive an amount of INR 1500 to INR 5000/- per annum.
Read Out: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Scholarship Last Date:
- Application date: 15-06-2018
- Last date to apply: 31-08-2018
Process To Apply For Social Justice and Empowerment Scholarship:
- Eligible students have to submit the scholarship form through their respective schools.
- Aspirants can the get scholarship application form from District Social Security Officer office at free of cost.
- It is the responsibility of the Principal of school to submit the filled-in application form of students to the Office of the District Social Security Officer before due dates.
- The applicants also have to submit the documents such as previous year mark sheet, income certificate and disability identity card.
2500 Scholarship For Disabled Students Last Date: NHFDC Scholarship
Ryan Merit cum Means Scholarship
Ryan Merit cum Means Scholarship is introduced for the school going students of class 8th to 12th. Ryan Merit cum Means Scholarship aims to provide financial assistance to poor students whose family is financial week. This initiative is basically taken to support the meritorious students belonging from an unprivileged society of our country.
Ryan Merit cum Means Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Only Indian nationals can apply.
- This scholarship is for the students studying in class 8th to class 12th.
- To avail this scholarship, students have to secure at least 80% marks in the last examination.
- Family income of the applicant should be less than 2 lacs.
Total 10 students will be eligible for the award of Ryan Merit cum Means Scholarship. Students whose need for scholarship is more will be given preference. All the 10 scholars will get an amount of INR 10,000/-.
Last date to apply for scholarship: 30-06-2018
Process To Apply For Ryan Merit cum Means Scholarship:
- Eligible candidates satisfying all norms can apply for Ryan Merit cum Means scholarship.
- Only online mode is available for filling the Ryan Merit cum Means Scholarship application form.
- All the aspirants can register for the scholarship through online mode
- Students must attach family income certificate, ID proof and mark sheet of last qualifying examination in the application form.
- All the details in application form should be correct; otherwise, the application will lead to rejection.
- At last, press on submit button and also take the hard copy of application form for future use.
Get Best Answer: How Do I Get College Scholarship
National Scholarship Test 2018
Those, students who are in class 5th to 12th standard can participate in National Scholarship Test 2018, which is conducted by Shiksha Education Trust. National Scholarship test 2018 is the national level examination which gets conducted every year through offline & online mode. Students interested in offline mode can choose their center as per the list is given in application form.
National Scholarship Test Eligibility Criteria:
- A candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Class 5th to 12th students are eligible to apply for this scholarship exam.
- Also, diploma and graduate degree holders can apply.
National Test Scholarship Reward:
- Students who qualify the exam cutoff, will get a scholarship as per their respective class i.e 5th Class student will get Rs 5000 & Books, 6th class student gets approx Rs 6000 + Books.
- State Topper: Top 3 students, who get the maximum marks in the state will get amount Rs 28000 each
- National Toper: Top 3 Students, who get the maximum marks get the amount of Rs 75000 each.
National Scholarship Test 2018 Online Dates:
- National Scholarship Test Exam Date: 09th, 10th, 11th June 2018
- National Scholarship Test Result Date: 20th June 2018
National Scholarship Test 2018 Offline Dates:
- National Scholarship Test Admit Card: 15-06-2018
- National Scholarship Test Exam Date: 29-07-2018
- National Scholarship Test Result Date: 10-09-2018
Process To Apply For National Scholarship Test:
- Students eligible and interested in participating in National Scholarship Test 2018 need to login on www.nst.org.in/welcome/register
- Students can participate in National Scholarship Test via offline & Online mode.
- Interested students need to fill their personal details carefully & upload all the required documents.
- Students also need to send Rs 200/- Demand Draft in favor of “Shiksha Education Trust” payable to Ambala Cantt.
- All the offline applicants can download the application form from the official website of NICE.
- Fill all the necessary details, attach photograph and pay the application fee.
- After filling the all required details students need to submit & take the print out for future correspondence.
BTSE Bihar Talent Search Examination 2018
BTSE Bihar Talent Search Examination 2018 is a scholarship exam which is conducted for the students who are talented but found difficulty in further studies. Mployd Edutech Pvt Ltd. associated with LOK KALYAN PARISHAD is the authority funding for this scholarship. All the qualified candidates of BTSE will receive scholarship based on their percentage. The number of scholarship awarded to the qualified candidates is 1 lac.
BTSE Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Only Bihar domicile students can apply.
- Candidates who have passed 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th examinations can apply for this scholarship.
BTSE Scholarship Reward:
Based on percentage in BTSE, students will receive scholarship amount. Scholarship layout is as follows:
- 91% to 100% – INR 20,000 + Laptop
- 81% to 90% – INR 15,000 + Notepad
- 71% to 80% – INR 10,000 + Tab
- 61% to 70% – INR 5,000 + Smartwatch
- 51% to 60% – Gift Hamper
BTSE Important Dates:
- Last date to apply: 30-08-2018
- Admit Card date: 15-09-2018
- Exam date: 23-09-2018
- Result declaration: 20-10-2018
- Scholarship distribution: 30-10-2018
Process To Apply For BTSE Scholarship:
- Candidates can apply via online mode by pressing official link that is btse.org.in/how-to-apply-16.html
- Fill all the details carefully in the BTSE application form.
- Also, upload recent passport size photograph.
- The dimensions of the photograph should be 3.5X4.5 cm. The format of the scanned photograph should be in png, jpg, and jpeg.
- The application fee for filing the form is INR 200. Pay the fee either credit card/debit card/net banking.
- Students can select the exam center at the time of filling the form.
- After filling all the details, submit the application form.
- Candidates must keep the print out of online application form for future references.
Also Check Out Here: Bihar Scholarship Online Application Form
GREEN Olympiad, TERI 2018
GREEN Olympiad, TERI 2018 is the written examination conducted once in a year. The examination attracts the school students across India and abroad. The test evaluates candidate’s knowledge in environmental issues. Environment Education and Awareness Area (EEA) of TERI (The Energy and Resource Institution) conducts this examination every year.
Green Olympiad will be organized at following Levels:
- Level 1: For classes 4 to 5
- Level 2: For classes 6 to 8
- Level 3: For classes 9 to 10
GREEN Olympiad, TERI Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- National, as well as international candidates, can apply for GREEN Olympiad 2018.
- Students of 4th to 10th class can appear in this examination.
- School must have the affiliation from recognized educational trust or board.
GREEN Olympiad, TERI Scholarship Reward:
- All the participants will receive a “certificate of participation”.
- Also, the coordinating teachers will also receive certificate from TERI.
- Top Performing schools will get awards and prizes.
- State and country level winners will also get awards and prizes.
- Special discount on TERI publications.
- All the winners will also invite for TERI programmes/projects.
Also Know Here: How To Apply For Education Loan
- Last date to register: 31-07-2018
- Exam Date: 07-09-2018 and 24-10-2018
- Exam Duration: 10: a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Exam Type: MCQ
- Result Announcement: December 2018
Process To Apply For GREEN Olympiad, TERI 2018 Scholarship:
- Visit the GREEN Olympiad official website at /www.teriin.org/olympiad
- Select the appropriate link as per your level.
- Students have to participate from their schools only. No individual registration will be accepted.
- Download the application form from above portal, fill all the details and submit it to the school along with the registration fee of INR 75.
- Candidates must use numerical numbers to mention their classes.
- The registration fee can be paid either online or through bank draft drawn in favour of TERI, payable at New Delhi.
- For all the registered candidates, their respective school will be the test center for appearing the exam.
- Each school can nominate any number of students for examination but the participation of at least 10 students is compulsory.
- Schools have to submit the filled-in application form of all the participants to the address: GREEN Olympiad Secretariat, Environment Education and Awareness Area (EEA), The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI), Darbari Seth Block IHC Complex Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Hope you have acquired complete details of Scholarship For 10th Passed Students 2018 from the above section of page. Join us on Facebook, Whatsapp, Email or twitter to attain latest and instant updates. If you have any query or any suggestions just leave a comment in below mentioned comment box our team will soon reply towards it.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|UGC Approved Universities||Student Success Strategies|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|