Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences has invited application for the SGPGIMS Recruitment 2018. Candidates who are interested to apply for the Latest Senior Residents Posts can check all the details here.
Candidates applying for the SGPGIMS Recruitment have to fill application form which is available on the official website of SGPGIMS. After filling the, candidates have to carry the SGPGIMS application form along with the application fee on the day of Interview.
SGPGIMS Senior Residents Recruitment
For SGPGIMS Recruitment, the authorities will conduct Walk in Interview on 12-10-2018 in the Surgical Gastroenterology Department. Candidates have to bring SGPGIMS application form, application fee and all other necessary documents for SGPGIMS Walk in Interview.
Candidates can collect further information about the Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment by going through this page which is well developed by expert team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
SGPGIMS Vacancy Details
Name of post: Senior Resident
No of Vacancies: 08
Department: Surgical Gastroenterology Department
Candidates who are applying for the SGPGIMS Jobs should have a MCI recognized or equivalent degree in MS (General Surgery) or DNB in General Surgery with relevant working Experience.
Find More Latest: Post Graduate Jobs
Maximum age limit to apply for the SGPGIMS Senior Residents Posts is 33 years.
Candidates who get selected for the SGPGIMS Vacancies will get salary between Rs 67700-208700 and other allowances as per Institute rules and policies.
Candidates applying for the SGPGIMS Job openings have to pay application fee of Rs.200/- in the form of demand draft in favour of “Director, SGPGIMS, and Academic Account”
Interested candidates can attend the Walk in Interview and bring all the necessary documents. Selection will be made on the basis of performance in Interview.
Read Out: 11 Common Interview Mistakes
How to apply for SGPGIMS Recruitment 2018?
To apply for SGPGIMS Senior Residents Recruitment, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Login to the official portal of institute that is www.sgpgi.ac.in
- Follow “Announcement” section, available at the mid of home page.
- From that section select “Recruitment” tab.
- Now hit on “Walk-In-Interview: SR (HS) Short Term Dept: Surgical Gastroenterology Date: 9th Oct.2018” link.
- A PDF file of SGPGIMS Notification will be displayed on your digital screen, in which you can see detailed information regarding Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences Vacancies.
- Read all the details mentioned in it.
- After that download the application form for SGPGIMS Recruitment and fill all the asked details.
- Attach all the asked documents and carry it along on the day of Interview.
Walk-in Date & Time: 09-10-2018, 09:30 AM
Venue: Surgical Gastroenterology Department
Candidate can get more details about SGPGIMS Recruitment 2018 from the above given Official Link. If you have any doubts, query or suggestions, you may also leave your comment in below stated comment box; our team member will entertain your query as soon as possible. Subscribe to our free mail service to get latest news and facts directly in your mail box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Rozgar Career India|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|