SNDT Women’s University Admission
Students who want to take admission in UG courses are required to apply against SNDT Women’s University Admission notification. After that, candidates can fill and submit the SNDT Women’s University Mumbai UG Application form through proper mode.
Applications after submitted the last date i.e. 07-07-2018 will not be accepted by the Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s University. Then the university releases a merit list on their official website.
SNDTWU UG Admission:
On the basis of merit, candidates will get selected for SNDTWU Admission 2018. For admission in B.Ed courses, contenders need to go through common entrance test which will be held on respective date.
For further information about SNDT Women’s University Admission 2018, contenders need to scroll down the page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, take a look and submit the form through proper mode.
Know Here: How to Choose Right College After 12th
SNDT Women’s University Admission
Courses offered by SNDT Women’s University:
- BA (in 13 disciplines)
- B.Sc (in 5 disciplines)
- Bachelor of Computer Sciences
- Bachelor of Electronics
- Bachelor of Electronics & Telecommunication
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- B.B.A. LL.B
- B.Sc in faculty of science
- B.Sc Nursing
Choose Here: Best & Career Guarantee Options after 12th
Eligibility Criteria for SNDT Women’s University UG Admission:
Contenders who have done 10+2 or its equivalent from any recognized board are eligible to apply against Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s University Admission notification.
SNDT Women’s University Admission Procedure:
- After submission of SNDT Women’s University application form, the university will prepare a merit list on their official website. Those contenders whose name will be in the list will get admission SNDT Women’s University.
- Candidates those who want to choose B.Ed course need to attend Common Entrance Test. After that, on the basis of their performance in CET they will get admission in respective course.
You must do that: 7 Exam Resolutions for Sure Success in 2018
It is necessary for the individuals to deposit some amount in the form of application fee through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
How to Apply for SNDT Women’s University Admission 2018 ?
Some basic steps to apply against SNDT Women’s University Mumbai UG Admission 2018 are mentioned below; follow them and fill the SNDT Women’s University application form.
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website of the university i.e. www.sndt.ac.in
- Select “Applications for Admission in SNDTWU 2018-19” link which is given in the middle of the home page.
- Then follow the instructions and download SNDT Women’s University Mumbai Admission Notification.
- Read the entire details about Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s University UG Admission in the notification.
- Hit “Online Application for Admission” link and you will be on a new page.
- Fill the correct details in SNDT Women’s University Registration form and hit “Submit” button.
- You will receive e-mail ID and password.
- Use the e-mail ID and password and select “Login” option.
- Fill SNDT Women’s University Online Application form and upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Deposit the application fee through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
- Hit “Submit” button and take a print of the same and submit it at the respective college/ university along with self attested copies of relevant documents.
SNDT Women’s University Admission Date 2018:
Last date to apply against SNDT Women’s University Mumbai Admission is 07-07-2018
Stay tuned with the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com or follows us on Facebook and Twitter for more updates on SNDT Women’s University Admission 2018- 2019. If you have any query then you may write it in the mentioned below comment box.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|