SSC CAPF SI ASI Recruitment
Staff Selection Commission has all set to issue notification forSSC CAPF SI ASI Recruitment. Applicants, who’re willing to grab Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector Vacancy, can apply for SSC CAPF Recruitment before 02-04-2018.
Commission is going to schedule Paper-I on 04.06.2018 to 10.06.2018 (CBE) and paper-II on 01.12.2018 (CBE*) for SSC CAPF SI ASI Recruitment 2018. Eligible applicants for Staff Selection Commission CAPF Vacancy must submit SSC CAPF Application Form before the deadline.
|Post Date||Exam Name||Name Of Post||Educational Qualification||Last Date To Apply||Complete Information|
|05/03/2018||SSC CAPF Recruitment||SSC CAPF ASI Sub Inspector Vacancy Notification||Graduation||02/04/2018||More Details|
More Information About SSC CAPF Recruitment 2018:
Applicants, who’ll qualify the SSC CAPF Exams, are only eligible to grab Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector Jobs in any of force that is BSF, CISF, CRPF and SSB.
To grab other relevant details concerning SSC CAPF SI ASI Recruitment 2018-19 must go through this page which is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
SSC CAPF SI ASI Recruitment
SSC CAPF Vacancies:
- Total Vacancy: 700+ (Tentative)
- Posts Name: SI & ASI
Candidates applying for SSC CAPF Recruitment Notification must have Bachelor Degree from any well recognized board or its equivalent. Additionally, applying candidates must be Indian citizen or people migrated to India form any other country with the intention to settle down in India, is also eligible for SSC SI Recruitment.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
SSC CAPF Age Limit:
- Applicants applying for SSC CAPF Notification must have lower age of 20 years and upper age will not exceed by 25 years.
- However, relaxation in upper age may be granted to candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD as per the Staff Selection Commission norms.
General category candidates applying for SSC CAPF job have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee through SBI Challan /Net banking /credit and debit cards.
Other appliers belonging to SC/ST / Ex-Servicemen and all Women are exempted for paying fees.
- Sub Inspector (Executive) in Delhi Police: Rs. 35400-112400/-
- Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF: Rs. 29200-92300/-
More Details On: SSC Salary Structure
SSC CAPF Selection Process:
Appliers are informed that for the purpose of appointment of appliers for SSC CAPF vacancy, recruitment panel is going to conduct Written Test (Paper I & Paper II), PET/ PST/ Medical Exam. Applicants seeking jobs in Staff Selection Commission must perform well and clear all the assortment stages.
SSC CAPF Paper I Exam Pattern
|Subject||Number of Questions||Max. Marks||Exam Duration|
General Intelligence and Reasoning
General Knowledge and
|English Language & Comprehension||200 marks||2 Hours||200|
Best Preparation Links for SSC Exam:
|For Male Candidates||For Female Candidates|
|100 Meters Race: 16 seconds||100 Meters Race: 18 seconds|
|1.6 Kms Race: 6.5 minutes||800 Meters Race: 4 minutes|
|Long Jump: 3.65 Meters in 3 chances||Long Jump: 2.7 Meters in 3 chances|
|High Jump: 1.2 Meters in 3 chances||High Jump: 0.9 Meters in 3 chances|
|Shot Put (16 lbs): 4.5 Meters in 3 chances||—|
- Eye sight should be 6/6 and 6/9 of both eyes
- Applicants should not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes.
- One should be physically or mentally fit.
How to apply for SSC CAPF SI ASI 2018 Recruitment?
Candidates, who’re waiting Staff Selection Commission CAPF Recruitment, can apply by follow up the hassle steps framed below for your convenience. Check below……
- First of all, appliers have to visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission that is ssconline.nic.in.
- Candidates after visiting there are required to hit on SSC CAPF SI ASI Recruitment Notification.
- Read entire details very carefully and hit on “Press Here To Apply” link.
- Now, new users have to hit “Register” tab for one time registration.
- Thereafter, fill up specific details such as candidate’s name, father’s name, candidate’s date of birth & candidate’s gender and the Text.
- Then, select “Close” button to proceed further and again enter “Personal Details”, “Basic Details and “Contact Details” as required and press “submit” button.
- After this, get desired Registration Id and Password & then upload your photograph and signature.
- Now, choose the suitable link for final registration. Candidates are now able to log in by using provisionally Registration Id and Password for applying.
- It’s time for applying, press the “apply” tab after “Log in” and fill up online form with remaining details as asked and once preview it and select “submit” button.
- After final submission of details, applying candidates are entitled to pay mandatory fees either through online mode or offline mode.
- At last, appliers are advice to get the printed copy of submitted SSC CAPF online form for future reference.
Specifications of Image and Signature:
- Size of digital photographs must be more than 4 kb and less than 12 kb with resolution of 100 pixel width and 120 pixel heights.
- Signature must be uploaded in JPG format. Size of the signature must be more than 1 kb and less than 12 kb with resolution of 40 pixel width by 60 pixel height.
Get Here: SSC Notification
Date to Be Kept In Mind:
- Last date to submit the SSC CAPF Application from: 02-04-2018
- Examination (Paper I) tentatively scheduled from 04.06.2018 to 10.06.2018 (CBE)
- Date of Examination (Paper II): 01.12.2018 (CBE*)
Candidates may get more details concerning SSC CAPF SI ASI Recruitment 2018-19 by visiting its Official Link. Candidates, wants to stay connected with us by following us on Facebook or Google plus or you may subscribe us on our free mail service of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get lattes updates instantly about SSC CAPF 2018 Recruitment.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SSC CAPF Cut Off||SSC CAPF Answer Key|
|SSC CAPF Admit Card||SSC Online Registration Part 1/Part 2|
|SSC Online Test Series||How to Crack SSC Exam|
|SSC Interview Questions and Answers|