SSC Eastern Region Admit Card
Staff Selection Commission has just released the SSC Eastern Region Admit Card on the official website. Those candidates who found eligible in document verification of Stenographers Grade C & D Examination, 2017, will now appear for Skill Test.
The schedule of Stenography Skill Test (Re-examination) has been published on the official portal and this page also. The skill test will be held at Console Management Consultants Pvt. Ltd., Rashmi Tower (Webel More), Block-EP&GP, 1st Floor, Sector-V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700091 (Behind Alibaba Restaurant).
Download Here: SSC Eastern Region Steno Admit Card:
So appearing candidates in SSC ER Steno (Gr C/D) Skill Test must download their SSC Eastern Region Skill Test Call Letter as soon as possible. Without SSC ER Admit Card 2018, you will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
To download the SSC Eastern Region Admit Card 2018-19, you need to scroll down the whole page. This page is well furnished by the unit of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
SSC Eastern Region Admit Card
How to download SSC Eastern Region Admit Card 2018?
- Initially, visit the official website of the organization that is www.sscer.org to download the SSC Stenographer Call Letter 2018
- After that, go to the “Bulletin Board” section and press the “Schedule of Skill Test of Stenographer Grade C & D Examination, 2017 (Re-examination)” link over there
- Go through the schedule carefully and check your name in the PDF
- After that go back to the previous page, and hit the “Download Admit card” link for SSC Steno Grade C & D Skill Test Admit Card 2018
- On the new page fill the asked details such as Roll No. etc and hit on “Download admit Card” tab.
- Within few seconds your SSC Eastern Region Exam Admit Card/ SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Skill Test Admit Card 2018 will appear in front of you
- At last, take a print out of SSC Eastern Region Re- Examination Hall Ticket for future use.
Details mentioned on SSC Hall Ticket 2018:
After downloading the SSC Steno Grade C & D Call Letter 2018, you need to check the details mentioned on call letter:
- Name of the Applicant
- Registration/ Enrollment Number
- Name of the Exam
- Exam Duration
- Exam Time and Date
- Reporting Time
- Exam Center Details (Address and Code)
- Gender (Male or Female)
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Category (SC/ST/OBC)
- Mother’s / Father’s Name
- Space for Signature of the Applicant and invigilator
SSC Stenographer Skill Test Pattern:
The candidates will be given one transcription for 10 minutes in English/Hindi at the speed of 100 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’. The transcription time is as follows:
For Stenographer Grade ‘D’:
- 50 minutes (English)
- 65 minutes (Hindi)
For Stenographer Grade ‘C’:
- 40 minutes (English)
- 55 Minutes (Hindi)
Venue of Skill Test:
Console Management Consultants Pvt. Ltd.,
Rashmi Tower (Webel More),
Block-EP&GP, 1st Floor, Sector-V,
Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700091 (Behind Alibaba Restaurant)
Date of SSC Eastern Region Stenography Skill Test (Re-examination): 28-08-2018 to 01-09-2018
Visit the above mentioned official link to download the SSC Eastern Region Admit Card 2018-19. Stay in touch with us www.recruitmentinboxx.com for latest updates regarding SSC Eastern Region Exam etc. If you have any question or query in concern with Staff Selection Commission ER Admit card then you are free to ask us by submitting your comment in below provided comment box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section