Telangana Ration Card
Government of Telangana state has uploaded Telangana Ration Card Status on its official website. Ration card holders can check the status of their own Telangana Food Security Card @epds.telangana.gov.in. Moreover, one who wishes to issue new ration card can Apply Online for Telangana Ration Card through online mode.
An individual is required to have an account to log in to the official website to check status of Telangana Food Security Card and those who are going ahead for Telangana Food Security Card Form must have all the required documents otherwise they will not be able to go through online process.
Telangana Ration Card Apply Online!!!
Ration card is necessary for all these days as the price for each staple requirement is increasing day by day. There is an easy way to issue ration card through online process for which easiest steps are given below.
Who like to check status of their Telangana Ration Card 2018 must go through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get the most convenient way to check the same.
Check Out: Prime Minister Mr Modi’s Salary Per Month
Telangana Ration Card
Steps to Apply Online for Telangana Ration Card:
- An individual who wants to issue new ration card have to apply through the official portal that is tg.meeseva.gov.in or the direct link provided below.
- Through the home page of the official website, you need to go to “Government Forms” section provided on the menu bar.
- You will then navigate to a new page where you are required to search an appropriate link regarding “Issue of new ration card (Pink) application form” and hit the link given against it.
- A form will appear on the new page on your screen, which is to be filled carefully in the prescribed manner with relevant details and documents.
- Duly filled application form along with required documents is to be submitted at the meeseva centre.
Documents Required for Online Application Process:
Who are on the way to apply online for new Ration Card must have following documents that are necessarily needed at the time of filling the application form and while submitting it to the centre:
- Copy of original resident proof
- Age certificate of the head of the family
- Income proof of the family describing that the income is below the prescribed limit
- Copy of identity proof like driving license, Aadhar card etc.
- Applier’s passport size photograph
Know How to Make Changes–State Wise: Ration Card Correction Online Process
Procedure to Check Telangana Food Security Cards Status Online:
- Appliers first required visiting the Telangana Ration Card official website that is epds.telangana.gov.in/FoodSecurityAct to apply online to check status of their ration card.
- On the home page of the official website they must fill the required details to log in to the official portal.
- Then it is required to hit the “FSC Search” tab and fill the required ration details.
- After filling all the details appliers need to press “Check Status” tab and page will appear with all the details and status of your own Telangana Food Security Card.
|Delhi Ration Card||AP Ration Card|
|UP Ration Card List||Jharkhand Ration Card|
After going through all the details provided above regarding Telangana Ration Card 2018, appliers are now easily able to apply for the new ration card and Food Security Cardholders are able to check their own ration card status. For more details stay tuned with us through Google+ and Facebook.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|PM Scholarship Scheme||Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana – in Hindi|
|UDAN Yojana||State Wise Holiday In 2018|
|Employment News- New Updates||Rozgar Career India|