TS DOST Admission
Government of Telangana has published a Notification regarding the TS DOST Admission on its official web portal. Through Degree Online Services Telangana (DOST), Admission into various undergraduate (UG) courses in different colleges under 6 universities at Telangana is granted.
Candidates who want to take Admission into B.A./B.Sc./B.Com /BBM/BCA and many others UG courses they can apply against TS DOST Admission 2018. Online Registration has been started so candidates you are suggested to fill candidate DOST Registration Form before the last date.
TS DOST Admission- Check Eligibility:
Candidates have to ensure their eligibility to fill and submit DOST online Application Form 2018 before the last date. After successfully applying against DOST admission 2018, seat allotment procedure will take place.
To attain more information regarding the TS DOST Admission 2018-2019, you are suggested to go through underneath section of this page which is well furnished by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
TS DOST Admission
TS DOST 2018 Admission -Important Dates:
|2||Registrations and Web options||10.05.2018 to 26.05.2018|
|3||Registrations with late fee of Rs400/-||27.05.2018 to 29.05.2018|
|4||Verification of Special Category Certificates||(i) 28.05.2018 – PH/ CAP|
(ii) 29.05.2018 – NCC/ Extra Curricular Activities
(iii)30.05.2018 – Sports & Games
|5||Seat Allotment-first list||04.06.2018|
|6||Reporting to Colleges by Students||05.06.2018 to 12.06.2018|
|7||II Phase Web Options only for sliding||05.06.2018 to 14.06.2018|
|8||Seat Allotment-second list||19.06.2018|
|9||Reporting to Colleges by Students||20.06.2018 to 25.06.2018|
|10||III and Last phase Web Options and registrations for Supplementary students and those who have not registered and web options for all||20.06.2018 to 27.06.2018|
|11||Verification of Special Category Certificates||(i) 26.06.2018 – PH/ CAP/ Extra Curricular Activities|
(ii)27.06.2018 – NCC /Sports & Games
|12||Seat Allotment-third List||30.06.2018|
|13||Reporting to Colleges by Students||02.07.2018 to 04.07.2018|
|14||Commencement of Class Work-I Semester||02.07.2018|
|15||Intra College Phase||05.07.2018 to 07.07.2018|
List Of Universities:
- Osmania University
- Kakatiya University
- Telangana University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Satavahana University
- Palamuru University
Eligibility Criteria For DOST Admission 2018:
Candidates applying against TS DOST 2018 Admission Notification must possess below stated qualification from a well recognized institute or university with good academic records
- Two year Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana State OR
- An Examination of any other University/Board recognized as equivalent thereto (other than Pre-Degree course in Oriental Languages of OU).
Choose Here: Best & Career Guarantee Options after 12th
Age Criteria For DOST Registration Form:
- Candidates who are going to apply against Degree Online Services Telangana 2018 must have attained minimum and maximum age as per the norms of the organization
- Also reserved category candidates applying against TS DOST Admission 2018 will get upper age relaxation as per the norms of the organization
DOST 2018 Reservation of Seats:
- Scheduled Castes (SC): 15 %
- Scheduled Tribes (ST): 6 %
- Backward Classes: 29 %
Check Out: List of Universities in Telangana
Fee Required For TS DOST Registration:
- Candidates applying for Degree Online Services Telangana Rs.200/- as application fee through prescribed mode
- For all the six universities, TS DOST Registration fee is same that is Rs.200/-
Procedure To Apply For TS DOST Admission 2018
Candidates applying against TS DOST 2018 Admission have to follow below stated some simple and easy guidelines to fill the TS DOST online registration form
- First of all, visit the official website of Degree Online Services Telangana (DOST) that is dost.cgg.gov.in
- On the home page of the official web portal, you have to select “Instructions To Students” link given at the left side of the page.
- Now you are suggested to go through the TS DOST 2018 Admission notification carefully
- After reading the notification carefully, you have to hit on “Candidate Pre Registration” link given at the left side of the page.
- TS DOST Registration form will appear on your screen and you have to fill the same with all the asked details
- After filling the TS DOST online Registration form, you have to pay the application fee
- After successful submission of TS DOST Pre-Registration form, you will get DOST ID and pin on your registered Email address
- Now you have to hit on “Candidates Login” tab and enter your DOST ID and pin
- UG Online Admission Form will appear on your screen and you have to fill the same with all the asked details
- For students of Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana, some of your information will be auto-filled by the software and you complete the remaining information.
- For students who belong to the boards other than Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana all the details must be entered by the student.
- Now you have to preview the details mentioned in UG Online Admission Form 2018
- After that you have to hit “Submit” tab UG Admission Form 2018.
- DOST Online Admission Registration Payments Status and Web Options page will appear on your screen
- You are required to tap on “Hit for Web Options” link to Exercise Web Options.
- At last, after filling the UG Online Admission Payment Form press on Proceed to Payment button.
Required Documents required for Admissions through DOST:
- Aadhaar number
- Mobile Number linked to Aadhaar number
- Colour photograph
- Caste Certificate (with CND number and sub-caste), if applicable
- Income Certificate, on or after 01.01.2018
- Games and Sports Certificate, if applicable
- C.C. Certificate, if applicable
- Extra Curricular Certificate, if applicable
- Physically Handicapped Certificate, if applicable
- Ex-service Men Certificates, if applicable
Guidelines For The Candidates Applying For TS DOST 2018 Admission:
- Enter your Aadhaar Number without any mistakes
- Do not lose your mobile number till you complete the Admission Procedure
- Choose your web options carefully
- Do not choose the courses or medium in which you are not interested
- After paying the course fee ensure that your seat is confirmed Online by the Principal of the College
- Approach any nearest Help Line Centre to resolve your problems, if any
Check State Wise: UGC Declared 23 Fake Universities in India
Candidates who want to attain more information regarding the TS DOST Admission 2018-19 are suggested to visit the Official web portal of the Degree Online Services Telangana. Also you are suggested to bookmark our web portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) by Pressing CTRL+D to get all the latest updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|