UKSEE Application Form
Uttarakhand Technical University will invite UKSEE Application Form for Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam. Applicants may ensure UTU Entrance Exam Dates, Notification & others by visiting uktech.ac.in
Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam is a state level entrance exam for admission in first year BHMCT, B.Pharma & MCA degree courses. Contenders may check procedure to fill UKSEE Application Form 2018.
Do you know Registration Dates?
Process to accept application form commences from 1st week of May 2018. Applicants may apply for UTU Entrance Exam latest by 3rd week of May 2018. Entrance Exam is scheduled to be held on Last week of May 2018.
Keen applicants may apply for admission in 2nd year of (Lateral Entry) B.Tech, B.Pharma and MCA courses. Collect all details about it from this page tailored by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UKSEE Application Form
UKSEE Courses Offered:
- Bachelor Of Pharmacy (B. Pharm. – I Year)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management (Bhmct – I Year)
- Master of Computer Applications (Mca – I Year)
- Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) Lateral Entry 2nd Year
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm) Lateral Entry 2nd Year
- Master of Computer Applications (Mca), Lateral Entry 2nd Year
- Master of Business Administration (Mba – I Year)
- Master Of Pharmacy (M. Pharma. – I Year)
- Master of Technology (M.Tech– I Year)
UKSEE Eligibility 2018:
|B.Tech Lateral Entry||Passed Diploma in Engineering/Technology|
with at least 45% marks (40% for reserving categories)
Passed B.Sc Degree and Intermediate with mathematics with 45% marks
|Pharmacy 1st Year||Must qualified 10+2 with any recognized board|
along with at least 45% marks (40% for reserving categories
candidates) with physics and chemistry as compulsory subjects
& one of the mathematics/ biology / biotechnology subjects.
|B.Pharma Lateral Entry||Passed Diploma examination from AICTE approved institution|
with minimum of 45% marks for General and 40% for
|BHMCT (Hotel management)||Must pass 12th exam along with 45% marks (40% in|
case of reserved category).
|MCA||Possess Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years with|
mathematics at 10+2 level or graduate level.Must passed in qualifying exam with 505 marks (45%
marks for reserved category)
|MCA Lateral Entry(for Uttarakhand domicile and Academic domicile only)||3 years of Bachelor’s degree in BCA, B.sc|
(IT Computer Science) along with Mathematics
as a core subject at intermediate level or at graduate level.
You may scored minimum of 505 marks(45% in case of reserving categories )
Choose From Here: Best Career Options For People Born On 1st, 10th, 19th, 28th
Make payment of fee only through online net banking, credit card and debit card. The application fee is non-refundable in any circumstances.
- The application fee is Rs.1000/- for General and OBC category.
- 500/- for SC & ST category aspirants.
Check Out List of: Universities in Uttarakhand
UKSEE Exam Pattern 2018:
- Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination will be conducted in offline mode (pen paper based).
- Question paper will consist of Objective Type Questions.
- One mark will be provided for each correct response.
- There is no Negative Marking in test.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Physics & Chemistry||100 MCQ with equal weightage to Physics and Chemistry||100|
|Biology||50 MCQ with equal weightage to Botany & Zoology||50|
|Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT)||75 MCQ||100|
|Aptitude Test for MCA||100 MCQ||100|
|Aptitude Test for Engg. Diploma Holders (Lateral Entry)||75 MCQ||100|
|Aptitude Test for Pharmacy||75 MCQ||100|
|Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates (Lateral Entry)||75 MCQ||100|
|Aptitude test for MCA (Lateral entry) for BCA/B.Sc. CS/IT Students||75 MCQ||100|
Get here For Entrance Exam: UKSEE Syllabus
Procedure to fill UKSEE 2018 Application Form:
In order to fill UKSEE Application Form, follow steps as listed here.
Step1: Fill Registration
Step 2: Login with Your Reg-ID and DOB
Step3: Fill Basic Details
Step 4: Upload Photo and Signature
Step 5: Go For Payment
Step-1: Online Registration:
- At first step, visit official portal of Uttarakhand Technical University i.e. www.uktech.ac.in
- Select link concerning UKSEE Notification 2018.
- After meeting eligibility norms, hit on “Online Application” link.
- Fill UKSEE Registration Form as per asked details.
- After filling details, press on I accept and then hit on “proceed”
- Fill all the details as required.
- Log in details will be send to you via e mail or SMS.
Step-2: Login to Application Form:
- After the successful completion of registration process, your registration ID will be generated.
- Login with your id by using registered ID and DOB.
- After this, you need to fill basic/personal details and academic details as required.
Step-3: Upload Signature and Photograph:
- At next stage, you have to upload your scanned images of photograph and signature.
- The Scanned image of the Photograph of aspirant should be in JPG format and Image size should be between 50Kb to 80Kb.
- The Scanned image of Signature of the candidate should be in JPG format and Image size should be between 20Kb to 30Kb
- Your name and date of taking the photograph must be printed at the bottom of the photograph.
- The background of the photograph should be white/light-colored.
Step-4: Payment of Fee:
- At last step, make payment of fee.
- Make payment of fee via online mode.
- Candidates can now take the printout of the filled-in application form and send it to address as listed below.
- Scanned image of photograph with size should be 35 x 45 mm covering 75% of face.
- Scanned image of signature with file size of 20KB to 30KB.
- Images should be in JPG format.
- Valid Address for further communication.
- Choices for the examination centre.
- Candidate’s personal details like Name, valid Mobile Number, valid Mail ID, etc.
- Qualification details.
- Debit/credit card or net banking details (for fee submission).
Uttarakhand Technical University
Govt. Girls Polytechnic Campus
PO Chandanwadi, Premnagar,
Suddhowala, Dehradun (UK)
UKSEE Admit Card 2018:
UKSEE Admit Card will be available for download from 4th week of May 2018. Admit card will be kept safe till the admission process is over. It is mandatory to carry call letter at time of appearing for test.
UKSEE Result 2018:
The result will be declared in the first week of June 2018. With the help of registration number & roll number, you may get UKSEE 2018 Result. On release of exam result, we will update you.
UKSEE Counselling 2018:
Admission to B.Tech, B.Pharma & MCA lateral entry will be provided after completion of UKSEE Counselling session. The admission will be provided admission on merit cum choice basis. You may carry all required documents at time of counselling.
UKSEE 2018 Dates:
|Online application starts from||1st week of May 2018|
|Last date to submit application form and fee||3rd week of May 2018|
|Downloading of online admit card||4th week of May 2018|
|Commencement of exam||Last week of May 2018|
|Announcement of result||1st week of June 2018|
|Counselling starts from||3rd week of June 2018|
Refer its Official Link to collect more details about UKSEE Application Form 2018. Stay connected with our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more updates about exam etc.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|