UP CPAT 2018
For the admission of various eligible and capable candidates into BUMS, BAMS and BHMS programmes, Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi has planned to conduct UP CPAT 2018. Combined Pre-AYUSH Test will be held in the month of September 2018. So, interested candidates can register for UP CPAT by filling the online application form which will be available in August 2018. Candidates you can also get eligibility and how to apply for UP CPAT 2018 on this single created page.
Candidates who are interested to take admission in the desirable programmes are suggested to fill the forms before the last date and then start preparation for the entrance test. To get the idea regarding the UP CPAT 2018 you can take help of the UP CPAT Exam Pattern which is clearly given on the downwards section of this page which is well maintained by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
UP CPAT 2018
- Candidates who are going to fill the application form must have passed 12th class examination with the subjects named as Physics, chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) and English from any recognized and reputed board.
- Aspirants must be a domicile of Uttar Pradesh that is they should be a permanent resident of U.P.
- Age of the candidates must not be less than 17 years.
|For NCC “C” Certificate||01|
|For Freedom Fighter||02|
|For Physically Handicap PH||03|
- Candidates who belong to SC category have to pay Rs 800/- and General category candidates have to pay Rs 1600/- as an application fee respectively.
- The fee can be deposited through online process using Debit card/ Net Banking.
Do You Know: Procedure To Apply For Education Loan In Any Bank
How to apply for UP CPAT 2018?
Candidates who are interested to fill UP CPAT 2018 Application Form can follow the guidelines which are clearly stated below:
- First of all the candidates are suggested to Access to the website of the UP CPAT.
- Now you can hit on the login/registration link and agree to the available statement.
- After that you can make a registration by yourself by filling some personal information such as applicants name, mother’s & father’s name, DOB, category, email ID and the valid contact number.
- After the successful completion of registration, a unique user ID and password will be generated and shall be sent to the student’s registered mobile number and email ID.
- Now you can persist with the payment process.
- After you are successful in the payment of the application fee you can submit the duly filled application form.
- Now you must upload scanned signature, a recent passport size photograph, and the right thumb impression accordance to the requested format (e.g. size, .jpg/.png other).
- After the uploading process is over you can hit on “Final Submit” link.
- Now you are suggested to take a print out of the application form for the reference in future.
- Aspirants are advised to not to refer more than one form, otherwise the application might be rejected.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
UP CPAT Exam Pattern:
Given below in the table is the exam pattern for UP CPAT, you can refer this and get prepared for the UP CPAT Exam.
- The test will be of objective type and multiple choices in nature and of total 200 marks.
- Duration of the exam will be 3 hours or 180 minutes
|Type of questions||Objective multiple choice type of questions|
|Subjects||Chemistry, Physics, and Biology (Botany & Zoology)|
|Total number of questions||200|
|Duration||3 hours or 180 minutes|
Must Read: How to Prepare For Written Exam
UP CPAT Admit Card 2018:
- To download the Admit Card, the candidates have log on to the official website of UP CPAT.
- No hall ticket will be sent personally through post.
- You need registration number, date of birth etc to acquire the hall tickets.
- It is mandatory for all the aspirants to carry admit card with them at the time of counseling.
- You are suggested to download the admit card within the time period given and as soon as possible to avoid last minute rush.
- Candidates have the choice to choose any of the 25 centres for exam across Uttar Pradesh.
UP CPAT Answer Key:
- The answer key for Combined PRE AYUSH Test will be released in the mid of September 2018.
- Candidates can get the idea of the cut off marks before the results are declared.
- Any candidate having objection regarding the marks can write an objection against the conducting authority.
UP CPAT Result 2018:
- The result for the entrance test will be declared in the month of October 2018.
- You can visit the official website to check your results.
- The students will be called for counseling based on the merit list or rank card.
UP CPAT 2018 Cut off/Merit list:
- Candidates have to focus well on the entrance test to get good rank in the test.
- Seat allotment will be made on the basis of score/rank in the entrance exam.
UP CPAT 2018 Counselling:
- The counselling process will begin after the result is declared that is in the month of October 2018.
- Candidates will be called for counseling according to the rank in the entrance test.
- Aspirants are required to appear in the process of counseling on the scheduled date and time which will be soon informed.
UP CPAT 2018 Exam dates (Tentative):
|Application form will be begin from||August – September, 2018|
|Payment of fee by using online or bank challan Last date||September 2018|
|Application form available to fill begin from||August 2018|
|Admit card Release on|| |
|Entrance exam date|
|Availability of answer key|
|Announcement of result||October 2018|
Candidates can visit the Official link and get all the knowledge regarding UP CPAT 2018. You can subscribe to this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com and get the latest information time to time.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|UP CPAT Admit Card||UP CPAT Answer Key|
|Best Colleges in India||Documents Required For Education Loan|
|Scholarship in India||How To Survive First Year Of College|