UPESEAT 2019 Application Form
UPESEAT Application Form has been available from 14-09-2018. Candidates to want to get admission in B.Tech) programmes in UPES, Dehradun can apply by submitting UPESEAT 2019 Application Form on or before 25-04-2019.
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test is going to be conducted from 29-04-2019 to 05-05-2019. Applicants willing to participate in exam have to ensure eligibility norms. Eligible students can submit the UPESEAT 2019 Online Form with required fees at official site
UPESEAT 2019 Application Form
UPES Engineering Aptitude Test 2019 is university level examination conducted by the UPES, Dehradun for offering admission into 37 Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) programmes in various disciplines through UPESEAT 2019 score (80%), JEE Main score (10%) & board merit (10%).
To know the other details about the UPESEAT Application Form 2019, students can go through this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UPESEAT 2019 Imp Dates
|Opening of UPESEAT 2019 online application form||14-09-2018|
|Last date to apply UPESEAT Online form||25-04-2019|
|Availability of admit card||3rd week of April 2019|
|Exam date||29-04-2019 to 05-05-2019|
|Announcement of result||Last week of May 2019|
|Counselling for board merit||3rd week of June 2019|
|Non-Exam JEE Main Merit & Non-Exam Board Merit for B.Tech course||2nd week of June 2019|
|UPESEAT 2019 counselling||4th week of June 2019|
UPESEAT Application Form
UPESEAT Eligibility Criteria 2019
Appliers of UPES Engineering Aptitude Test Notification should need to ensure below stated Eligibility Criteria-
For UPESEAT Examination:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must passed 10th or 12th class with minimum of 60% marks with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Age Criteria: The candidates those date of birth falls on or after October 1, 1997 are eligible to apply for admission.
Choose From Here: Career after 12th in India
For Non-Examination Pathway
For Board Merit
Candidates should have pass 10th and 10+2 with minimum of 80% marks aggregate in PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics)
For JEE Main Merit
Higher & Senior Secondary level must be passed with 60% marks aggregate in PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics)
For Uttarakhand State Board
Candidate must have passed Higher & Senior Secondary from recognized board. 80% aggregate in PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics). Candidate should be ranked within 150 in Uttarakhand State Board.
इस तरह चुनें बैस्ट कोर्स 12th Science के बाद: Not Interested in Engineering After 12th
UPESEAT Application Fees 2019
Appliers of UPESEAT 2019 notification has to pay application fee of Rs. 1850/- through online mode using Credit card/Debit card /Net Banking. Offline payment should be done through demand draft.
On the basis of UPESEAT 2019 scores, candidates will be selected for admission to 37 Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) programmes in various disciplines as per UPESEAT 2019 score (80%), JEE Main score (10%) & board merit (10%).
Get Here List Of: Top Universities in Uttarakhand
UPESEAT Exam Pattern 2019
- Duration & Timing of Exam: The exam duration will be three hours (9:30 AM to 12:30 PM).
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be Objective Type Question.
- No of Questions: In question paper, total 200 questions will be asked in the entrance exam.
- Subjects: The question paper will come from the Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language Comprehension & Current Affairs Awareness.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There is no provision of negative marking.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|English Language Comprehension||30|
UPESEAT Admit Card 2019
UPESEAT 2019 Admit Card will be released in the third week of April 2019. Applicants has to bring downloaded admit card affixed with photograph in the space provided at the allotted exam center without admit card students will not be permitted to take test.
UPESEAT Result 2019
UPESEAT Result will be declared in the last week of May 2019. Candidates can check their result through online mode by entering the application number and date of birth. After declaration of result, candidates will be called for counselling on basis of their ranks.
UPESEAT Counselling 2019
On the basis of result, Candidates will be shortlisted for the counselling rounds. UPESEAT Counselling 2019 will be conducted through online mode in various rounds. Candidates have to register for participating in the counselling. Seats will be allotted to candidates as pre their rank and choice filled in.
Check in Detail: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
Steps to Fill UPESEAT 2019 Application Form
Applicants willing to apply for UPESEAT Notification are required to submit UPESEAT Application Form 2019 by following below mentioned guidelines –
- First of all, applicants need to visit the official website that is www.upes.ac.in
- On the home page go to “Admissions” tab given in the top of home page.
- Now, select the appropriate link of UPESEAT Entrance test Notification
- Read all the details carefully from the notification:
- If you are eligible then go to “Apply Online” link.
- Then, fill UPESEAT Online Application Form with complete details in correct manner
- Upload required documents/ certificates like scanned copy of passport size photograph.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee through valid mode
- Press “Submit” button and Take a print of UPESEAT Application Form 2019 for future use.
UPESEAT Exam Centres 2019
|Name of City||Code||City Name||Code|
Check Here: Top 100 Engineering Colleges In India
Candidates need to open the Official Link for collecting more information regarding UPESEAT application form 2019-2020. To get latest updates about this notification through this web page (www.recruitmentinboxx.com), you may subscribe us to get free email alerts directly to your inbox.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Engineering Entrance Exams||Distance Engineering Colleges in India|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|
|UGC Approved Universities||NIRF India Ranking|