WBHRB Admit Card
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board is soon going to conduct Interview for candidates applied for 179 Food Safety Officer Positions available. The WBHRB Admit Card for participating contenders is now available at the official website of organization.
Candidates can visit the official portal and get their WBHRB Interview Hall Ticket by entering details like Application Number, Password and Enter Code. Without entering the following details no WBHRB Admit Card 2018 will be downloaded.
WBHRB Food Safety Officer Interview Admit Card Download!!!
Candidates who qualify this Interview round will be selected for the position and enjoy Rs.9000-40500, [PB 3, Grade Pay – Rs.4400/-] as their monthly remuneration. But to appear in the procedure it is mandatory to carry the WBHRB Food Safety Officer Admit Card 2018-19
Candidates willing to attain further details about the WBHRB Admit Card 2018-19 including the steps to download WBHRB FSO Admit Card 2018-2019, further instructions etc. may go through the below section of this page created by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
WBHRB Admit Card
How to download WBHRB Admit Card?
- First of all visit the official website i.e. wbhrb.in
- Go to News and Events section of Homepage and then hit on “Interview Letter for Food Safety Officer” link
- A new page along with a dialog box asking for details to get the WBHRB Food Safety Officer Admit Card as:
- Enter Application Number, Password and Enter Code
- After entering the details, hit on Download tab
Details printed at the WBHRB Admit Card 2018 / West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Admit Card:
First of all candidates need to download the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Hall Ticket/ WBHRB 2018 Admit Card carefully. Afterwards candidates need to check the following details:
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||Application Number / Registration Number|
|Examination Date and Timings||Reporting Time|
|Hall Ticket Number||Full Name of the Candidate|
|Venue Name, Code, Address||Gender|
|Mother’s or Father’s name||Examination Name|
|Category||Date of Birth|
|Important instructions for the exam|
Read Here: West Bengal Current Affairs
Documents to be carried with WBHRB Food Safety Officer Interview Call Letter:
- Aadhar card with a photograph
- PAN Card
- Employee ID
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Voter’s Card
- Photo identity proof issued by the Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Documents regarding Qualification
- Caste certificate
- Birth certificate
- Candidates must read all the instructions given at the WBHRB Call letter
- After getting the WBHRB Admit Card candidates must check all the details printed
- While appearing in the interview it is mandatory for candidates to carry the WBHRB Interview Call letter. Without WBHRB Hall Ticket no candidate will be allowed to appear in interview
- Along with the WBHRB Admit Card candidates must carry testimonials given above and others given in Official Notification.
- Candidates must reach the interview venue 30 minutes before the timings.
- While appearing in Interview candidates must take care that they are well dressed.
Do You Know: 5 Qualities An Interviewer Seeks In Candidate
Candidates willing to get more information in regard to the WBHRB Admit Card 2018-19 may also go through the Official Links given in above section of this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Candidates willing to attain more details may mention their comments in below stated comment box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|WBHRB Recruitment||How to Dress For an Interview|
|How To Crack Interview||Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts|
|11 Common Interview Mistakes||Never Say These Things in Interview|
|Why Should We Hire You||How To Give Self Introduction In Interview|