Is Youth desire to get Admission in Engineering Courses? Then apply GUJCET Notification as released by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board. Gujarat Common Entrance Test is a state level test which will be conducted on 11/05/2017 to select the skilled and talented candidates to fill up the unoccupied seats. Keen contenders can make a bright future by getting admission in different government and private colleges for academic session 2017-2018. All the candidates who fulfill all the required eligibility criteria of GUJCET Exam may apply against GUJCET Notification 2017, by filling GUJCET Online Application form before closing date that is 16/04/2017.
This Page Include:
|Qualification Required||Age Limitations for www.gseb.org exam|
|Exam Fees||Exam Pattern and other essential details|
|Procedure to apply for GUJCET Application Form|
|Details of Exam Centers||Important Date And Note To Keep In Mind|
Gujarat Common Entrance Test popularly known as GUJCET which is conducted by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Education Department to provide admission in different medical fields such as BDS, MBBS, Physiotherapy, Homeopathy, Ayurved, Nursing, Optometry etc. in different government and private colleges of Gujarat. Rest of the details about Gujarat Common Entrance Test Notification such as qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process and how to apply etc are well equipped below by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
How to Apply for GUJCET?
- First of all, candidates need to go to the official website of the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board that is “www.gseb.org”
- You need to follow “GUJCET Registration 2017” link.
Read the Instruction & Register Yourself:
- Read the notification carefully and after reading candidates must follow the procedure of login.
- Now candidates fill VALID, E-mail ID and Password and after filling aspirants must press on “Login” button.
Fill proper Details
- Then fill the application form with correct information in prescribed format.
- Upload photo and signature with the application form.
Successfully Submit The Application Form:
- Recheck the application form.
- At last, “Submit” the application and take a print out for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Do You Know the GUJCET Eligibility Criteria?
- Candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must passed 10+2 examination with science stream (PCM/B) conducted by the GSHSEB Gandhinagar / CBSE, New Delhi / CISCE New Delhi through the recognized school situated in the State of Gujarat.
- Candidates must have PCM as subject to apply for BE B.TECH course.
- Those who are appearing in the board’s examination of the session 2016-07 are also eligible to apply.
Applicants should not be less than 17 years and should not be more than 25 years and should have Gujarat domicile to apply for the examination.
Check Here: Top 100 Engineering Colleges In India
Rs. 250/- to be paid by applicant as an examination fee by Demand Draft in favour of “Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar” payable at Ahmedabad
Selection of aspirants will be made on the basis of marks obtained in Gujarat Common Entrance Test. Higher the marks, better be the chances of getting allotment in desired college. Only those candidates would be called for counseling who get integrated in merit list.
Know More About: Engineering Entrance Exam Notification
Check GUJCET Exam Pattern:
The distribution of subject and question is as follows:
|Subject||No of Question||Marks|
- The paper comprises of 120 multiple choice questions of 1 mark each.
- Time for test will be about 180 minutes.
- Paper including Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Negative marking will also be there as 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Medium of the question paper will be Gujarati, Hindi and English language.
Do You Know: How To Write On Exam Paper Faster & Better
|Name of District||Examination Center||Centre No.|
|Ahmedabad (Rural)||Ahmedabad (Rural)||202|
|Junagadh & Diu||Junagadh||207|
|Valsad & Daman, Dadar Nagar Haveli||Valsad||216|
|Chhota Udepur*||Chhota Udepur*||231|
Assistant Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell
Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board
Near Old Sachivalaya,
GUJCET CELL: 079-65729149
Exam Secretary: 079-23253824
Asst. Secretary- 079-23220538
Candidates can contact at 18002335500 between 10 a.m. to 6 p.m in case of any help in filling up the form.
Must Check: Distance Engineering Colleges in India
|Last Date for submission of GUJCET Online Application||16/04/2017|
|GUJCET Admit Card will be available from||First week of May 2017|
|GUJCET Exam Date||11/05/2017|
|GUJCET Result||June 2017|
Download PDF: GUJCET Notification 2017
Hit Here: Apply Online
Candidates can check the Official Link for more information related to GUJCET Notification 2017–2018.
You can also subscribe your e-mail address by getting direct e-mail in your mail box and interested aspirants can also join us on Facebook/ Google Plus for more upcoming notifications and updates from www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|