The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board is inviting applications for GUJCET from those candidates, who want to take admission in engineering institutes of Gujarat.
Students ensuring the eligibility conditions required for Gujarat Common Entrance Test, must fill their GUJCET Application Form via online process till the last date that is 07-04-2018. Candidates should go through the below section of this page to get entire details regarding Gujarat CET such as exam date, details, syllabus, pattern, eligibility etc.
GUJCET Paper 2018
The board is going to conduct Entrance test as on 23-04-2018. Then examination will be conducted through offline mode and those, who will be qualified by Gujarat CET, will be called for counselling process. The Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) will be responsible for Gujarat CET counselling and seat allotment process.
Students, willing to get admission are required to apply for GUJCET 2018-19 by following the guidelines provided on the beneath segment of this page, which is well tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Overviews of GUJCET 2018
|Name of Examination||Gujarat Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Conducting Body||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB)|
|Category of Exam||State|
|Level of Examination||Undergraduate|
|Courses Offered||B.Tech and B.E|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Gujarat CET Exam Notification availability||23-03-2018 to 06-04-2018|
|Date To Fill Gujarat CET 2018 Application Form||23-03-2018|
|Last date For Online Registration||07-04-2018|
|Availability of Gujarat CET Admit Card||Second Week Of April 2018|
|Gujarat CET 2018 Exam date||23-04-2018|
|Gujarat CET answer key 2018||After 2 or 3 days of Exam|
|Gujarat CET 2018 Result||May/June 2018|
|Gujarat CET Counselling date||June 2018|
GUJCET Eligibility Criteria 2018
Those, who are going to fill GUJCET gseb org application form they must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicant must be of Indian nationality.
- All applicants must be bonafide residents of Gujarat. Bonafide residents of Gujarat, who are lining in other states of the country, are also eligible to appear in Gujarat CET 2018.
- Candidates must be qualified 10+2 (or equivalent) examination from Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar/CBSE, Delhi/CISCE, New Delhi/NIOS/International School Board.
- Candidates who will be completing their 10+2 (or equivalent) examination in 2018 will also be eligible for admission.
- Candidates must score Minimum 45% in qualifying exam. The reserved category candidates will have to score 40% marks.
You Can Also Check: GUJCET Notification
Gujarat CET Reservation of Seats 2018
Following is the list of Reserved Seats:
|Categories||Percentage of Seats Reserved|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||7%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||15%|
|Socially and Educationally Backward|
Classes, including widows and
orphan of any caste
|Unreserved Economically Weaker Sections||10%|
|Physically Disabled Category||3%|
|Children of Defense Personnel and|
GUJCET 2018 Exam Fee
Students applying against Gujarat Common Entrance Test 2018 Notification have to pay Rs. 300/- as exam fee. Payment of fee must be done through Demand Draft in favour of “Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar” payable at Ahmedabad.
Know Complete Details On: Engineering Entrance Exam Notification
GUJCET 2018 Exam Pattern
Here below we have provided Gujarat CET papers pattern, you may have a look and prepare for exams as according to it:
- There will be total 120 questions in exams from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology section.
- Language of exam would be English, Hindi and Gujarati
- The examination will be MCQ type.
- Gujarat CET 2018 will be of maximum 120 marks.
- The time duration of exam will be 3 hours.
- For each incorrect answer, students will get -0.25 marks
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Check Here: GUJCET Question Paper
GUJCET 2018 Centers:
Common Entrance test of Gujarat is going to be conducted in following cities:
|Name of the District||Name of the Test Centre|
|Ahmedabad (Rural)||Ahmedabad (Rural)|
|Junagadh & Diu||Junagadh|
|Valsad & Daman,|
|Chhota Udepur||Chotta Udepur|
How to apply for GUJCET 2018?
Candidates can fill GUJCET 2018 application form by following the guidelines mentioned below:
- First of all you need to go through the official website of Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board that is www.gseb.org
- Now you are required to press “GUJCET Registration 2018” link, available at the left side of home page.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a new window habing all the details about Gujarat CET.
- You must read the instructions carefully and enter the e-mail ID and password and press login option.
- Now fill Online GUJCET application form in correct manner and upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Also upload scanned images of your passport size photograph and signature and then hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you must take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Check Here: Top 100 Engineering Colleges In India
GUJCET Admit Card 2018
Students, who are applying for Gujarat CET 2018, can download their GUJCET hall ticket via online process by going through the official website that is www.gseb.org. The Board will issue the GUJCET 2018 Admit Card in 2nd week of April.
GUJCET answer key
After 2 or 3 days of exams candidates can check the GUJCET 2018 answer key, which will be released officially. Candidates can get the estimate of their marks with the help of GUJCET 2018 answer sheets. If you will get any error in answer sheets then you can also raise objection against it in payment of fee. The link for objection will be hosted on the official portal.
Check List Of Best: Distance Engineering Colleges in India
GUJCET Cutoff 2018
Gujarat CET 2018 cutoff will comprise minimum marks. Cut off will be prepared on the basis of students rank in examination. On the basis of candidates rank they will get admission in respective institutes. The cutoff ranks will be different for each institute and course.
GUJCET Result 2018
The result of Gujarat CET 2018 will be declared by GSEB. The tentatively GUJCET result date is in the fourth week of May 2018. Candidates can get their score card via online process by using their registration number/ roll number or date of birth.
GUJCET Counselling 2018
Those, who will declare qualify, will be called for Gujarat CET 2018 Counselling, which would be conducted by ACPC in the month of June 2018. Candidates have to register themselves for counselling. Candidates have to pay the registration fee of Rs. 350/- for registration.
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
Students may visit the Official Link to get rest details in concern of GUJCET 2018-19. You may keep in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time. Feel free to share your queries with us by drop your comment in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|