IGNOU Distance Learning MBA Admission
Candidates who want to take admission in Distance Learning Master of Business Administration Course (Banking & Finance) from Indira Gandhi National Open University may check detailed information about IGNOU Distance Learning MBA Admission. So, candidates who are going to take admission may check the applying procedure through this page. Aspirants may fill the IGNOU Admission Form for IGNOU Distance Learning MBA Admission 2017 before the last date which is mentioned below.
Appliers may get complete detail about IGNOU Distance Learning MBA Admission such as eligibility criteria, Application Form, admission prospectus, study material, fees and much more go through this page which is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
IGNOU Distance Learning MBA Admission
IGNOU MBA Eligibility criteria:
- Students who are going to take admission in MBA (Banking & Finance), you must be a Graduate from the recognized university / Institute.
- Applicants should have done CAIIB examinations of the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance and awarded the requisite qualification /credentials therefore, by the Institute.
- Students must work at least 2 years in the banking or financial services sector.
IGNOU MBA Fee:
|Programme Name||Programme Code||Fee|
|Master of Business Administration (Banking & Finance)||MPB||1500 per course|
Quick Links Related to IGNOU:
- IGNOU Admission
- IGNOU Distance Education Admission
- IGNOU Sample Papers
- IGNOU Scholarship
- IGNOU University Courses List
- IGNOU B.Ed Admission
Mode of Payment of IGNOU MBA Fee:
The fee will be paid through Bank Demand Draft from any one of the scheduled Bank in Favor of IGNOU which is payable at the city where your regional centre falls.
Mode of Selection:
The students will be selected on the basis of qualifying the entrance test to take admission to Master of Business Administration Course (Banking & Finance) Course.
How To Prepare For Entrance Exam, Check Below:
Schedule for submission of IGNOU Re Registration Form:
|January Session||July Session||Late Fee|
|1st August to 1st October||1st February to 31st March||Nil|
|3rd October to 31st October||1st April to 30th April||Rs.200/-|
|1st November to 30th November||1st May to 31st May||Rs.500/-|
|1st December to 20th December||1st June to 20th June||Rs.1000/-|
Schedule of Operations:
Steps to apply for IGNOU Distance Learning MBA Admission:
- Firstly aspirants have to visit the official website of IGNOU that is www.ignou.ac.in
- Now, you have to hit on “Student Zone” which is available at the home page.
- After that, you need to download the application form and take print out of it.
- After that, you have to fill the application form with complete information in an appropriate manner regarding as name, address, qualification details, experience details etc.
- Now, you need to attach the Demand Draft of your application fee and attach all the self attested Xerox documents / testimonials with application form.
- Then, you need to affix a recent passport size photo on application form.
- At last, you have to send the application form at the Regional Director of your Region.
We Have Detailed Info About India’s Best Colleges: Check Here
IGNOU Last Date For Admission:
|Programme Name||Master Of Business Administration Course (Banking & Finance)|
|Last Date to Send Application Form for Admission||For January-June 2017 Semester||30th of November, 2016|
Candidates may check given link for more detail about IGNOU Distance Learning MBA Admission 2016 – 2017. You are advised to stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to attain latest info against Indira Gandhi National Open University.
Official Link: IGNOU Distance Learning MBA Admission Notification
You may also like to check this Section
|IGNOU Counselling||IGNOU Openmat Result|
|IGNOU Assignments||IGNOU Admit Card|
|IGNOU Date Sheet||IGNOU Term End Exam Result|
|IGNOU Assignment Result|