IGNOU Distance Learning MBA Admission
Indira Gandhi National Open University is going to publish notification in order to notify the applicants about the IGNOU Distance Learning MBA Admission. Applicants, who are interested and want to take admission in this university they can collect important information about IGNOU Distance Learning MBA Admission 2018 Procedure through this page. For getting admission in this university, applicants must ensure the eligibility criteria. Candidates who satisfied with the eligibility criteria they may submit their application form before its closing date as given below.
Every year students in large number applies to take admission in IGNOU University. Appliers can fill the application form by following below important steps. Indira Gandhi National Open University organizes interviews and written examination in order to give admission in IGNOU. So Candidates can check the whole details regarding www.ignou.ac.in admission form from the below structured information which is provided by the by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IGNOU Distance Learning MBA Admission
|Release Date||Recruitment Board||Exam Name||Complete Information|
|16/12/2017||IGNOU Distance Admission||IGNOU Distance Learning MBA Admission||Register Here|
IGNOU MBA Eligibility criteria:
- Students who are going to take IGNOU MBA Admission they must have complete Graduate degree in relevant field from the recognized university / Institute.
- Applicants should have done CAIIB examinations of the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance and awarded the requisite qualification /credentials therefore, by the Institute.
- Students must work at least 2 years in the banking or financial services sector.
Check Complete Details On: IGNOU MBA Admission Procedure
IGNOU MBA Fee Structure:
In IGNOU MBA programme there are total 21 subjects. The fee for each subject is Rs.1500. So the total fee for IGNOU MBA course should be Rs.31500 which is non refundable. The fee can paid through a demand draft obtain from any schedule bank. All the candidates including the reserved category applicants are required to pay the fee in full.
IGNOU Distance Learning MBA Application Fee:
Applying applicants need to fill IGNOU Admission application form, for this candidates need to fill Application fee will be Rs.1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) in cash, or through post by sending a Demand Draft of Rs.1050/- (Rupees one thousand fifty only) drawn in favour of ‘IGNOU’ payable at the city from where the Prospectus is requested.
Check Here: IGNOU Distance MBA Details
IGNOU Distance Learning MBA Admission Procedure:
- Candidates who want to get admission in this university for MBA (Banking & Finance) Course they need to fill and submit the application form to the Regional Director along with required fee and other documents, like the qualifying certificate of CAIIB.
- On the basis of screening the application form, applicants will be shortlisted for entrance test. Candidates may get admission on the basis of their performance in entrance exam.
Get Now, Free Of Cost: IGNOU Sample Papers
Steps to apply for IGNOU Distance Learning MBA Admission 2018:
- Firstly aspirants have to visit the official website of IGNOU that is www.ignou.ac.in
- On the home page you have to go “Alert” section and hit on the “IGNOU Announces Admission for January-2018 session” link.
- After that you have to select the “Admission to MBA(B&F) – JANUARY 2018 session” link.
- Now the IGNOU Distance Learning MBA Notification will be shown your screen, you have to read it completely.
- After that, you need to download the application form and take print out of it.
- After that, you have to fill the IGNOU Distance Learning MBA Application Form with complete information in an appropriate manner regarding as name, address, qualification details, experience details etc.
- Now, you need to attach the Demand Draft of your application fee and attach all the self attested Xerox documents / testimonials with application form.
- Then, you need to affix a recent passport size photo on application form.
- At last, you have to send the application form at the Regional Director of your Region.
|Entrance Test Taken||Session||Last Date of Submission of Application|
|OPENMAT XLII||January 2018 (First Session of 2018)||30-11-2017|
|OPENMAT XLII||July 2018 (Second Session of 2018)||31-05-2018|
|OPENMAT XLIII||July 2018 (Second Session of 2018)||31-05-2018|
|OPENMAT XLIII||January 2019 (First Session of 2019)||30-11-2018|
Candidates may check given link for more detail about IGNOU Distance Learning MBA Admission 2018. You are advised to stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to attain latest info against Indira Gandhi National Open University.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IGNOU OPENMAT||IGNOU Prospectus|
|IGNOU Counselling||IGNOU University Courses List|
|IGNOU Re-Registration||IGNOU Admission|