JCECE application forms are available for those candidates who want to take admission in 1st year/ semester courses, offered by the University for PCM & PCMB degree level courses. Jharkhand Entrance Competitive Exam Date has been released, so candidates, willing for the admission, may fill the application forms as per the schedule through online mode before the last date that is 24/04/2017, applicants need to enter their Aadhaar number in application form as it is mandatory. Candidates have to appear for the test of JCECE 2017–2018 which is going to be conduct on 07/05/2017. Qualified Candidates will be able to take admission into various undergraduate engineering institutes in the state of Jharkhand. You can check all the important information regarding admission through this page below.
Dates to Keep In Mind
|JCECE 2017 online application forms begin||03/04/2017|
|Closing date for submission of application forms||24/04/2017|
|Admit cards available on||1 week before exam|
|Date of examination||07/05/2017|
|Date of 1st counseling||1st week of June|
|Date of 2nd counseling||Last week of June|
The JCECE is a state level examination organized by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. Candidates, who are intending for the admission of PCM & PCMB courses in 1st year/ semester, should be citizen of India and local/ permanent resident of Jharkhand. After the exam, qualified applicants have to join the counseling which will be held in two rounds. For more detailed information read this page which is well designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
|B.Tech, B.Sc. Forestry, B.Sc. Agriculture||PCM|
|BHMS, B.Sc. Forestry, B.Sc. Agriculture||PCB|
|B.Tech, BHMS, B.Sc. Forestry, B.Sc. Agriculture||PCMB|
Candidates, who are going to fill the application forms, must fulfill the following eligibility as according to the courses:
- B.E/ B.Tech: Candidates should passed 10+2 with minimum 45% marks (40% for reserved category) in Physics, Cemetery and Mathematics taken together form recognized board.
- BV.Sc and A.H: Applicant must be passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks (40% for reserved category) in Physics, Cemetery, Biology and English from known board.
- B.Sc (Agriculture) and B.Sc (Forestry): Candidate must pass 10+2 with physics, chemistry & mathematics/ Biology from recognized board.
- BHMS: Aspirant must pass 10+2 with physics, chemistry, biology & English from recognized board.
- Applicant must be citizen of India & local or permanent residence of Jharkhand state.
- Aspirants are required to present the local or permanent residence certificate at the time of counseling.
- There is no age limit for the candidates who are applying for B.Tech & BHMS courses.
- Applicants, applying For MBBS & BDS courses, they must have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Relaxation in maximum age is 3 years for the candidates with SC/ST categories.
|Category||Application fee (group wise )|
|General/ BC- I/ BC- II||Rs. 550/-||Rs. 550/-||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 275/-||Rs. 275/-||Rs. 325/-|
JCECE Exam Pattern
|Group||Subjects||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|PCM||Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics|| |
50 questions in each subject
|PCB||Physics, Chemistry & Biology/ Bio-technology||150|
|PCMB||Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology & Mathematics||150|
- Each question will carry one mark.
- For each wrong answer, ¼ marks will be deduct from the total marks.
- The language of exam will be Hindi or English.
- The mode of exam will be offline.
- Exam will be objective type.
- Candidates are required to use blue or black ball pen to fill their answer sheet.
Do You Know: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
Group wise Time duration is as following:
|PCM||10:15 am- 01:30 pm|
|PCB||09:00 am- 12:15 pm|
|PCMB||09:00 am- 01:30 pm|
JCECE Exam Syllabus
Applicants are required to prepare according to the officially prescribed syllabus to obtain qualifying marks in the examination. The question paper of the test will be based on the syllabus of class XI and XII standard examination.
Must Read: JCECE Previous Year Question Paper
Get Best Answer: How to Score Good Marks in Exam
JCECE 2017 Exam Centers
Applicants have to select 2 towns according to their convenience at the time of filling up the application form. The entrance test will be conducted in 6 cities of Ranchi are mentioned below:
JCECE Admit Card:
Candidates need to download their JCECE 2017 hall ticket for the examination before one week of exam. Keep the admit card safe, applicants are not allowed to enter the examination hall without hall ticket. Admit card will not be send by post or any other mode, candidates have to download their admit card themselves from the official website, when it will be available.
Check Here: JCECE Admit Card
Jharkhand Entrance Competitive Exam Result:
The result of examination will be declared on 22/05/2017. Applicants can check their score cards on the official website of board. They must take a printout of the JCECE Result for future use. Candidates can also see the merit list of qualified candidates or disqualified candidates, on the official website.
JCECE Counseling 2017
Candidates, who will clear the entrance examination, will be called for counseling, which will be held in 2 stages. The counseling will be organized in the month of June. Selected candidates are required to attend the counseling. They need to bring their result and certificates at the time of counseling. Candidates have to pay counseling fee of Rs. 300 for general candidates and Rs. 250 for SC/ST candidates to participate in the counseling process.
Also Check: JCECE Counseling
Procedure to Applying For JCECE 2017
- First of all you need to go through the official website of organization that is www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- Now at the home page hit on “Apply for JCECE 2017” tab.
- After this you need to fill all the required details in the registration form like Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Gender, Category, Date of Birth, E-mail ID, Mobile number and land line with STD code and tap on declaration box.
- After this you will get registration number and password for further login procedure.
- Now login with your registration number and password.
- Application form will be displayed o0n your computer screen.
- Fill are the required information in the application form carefully and hit on “SUBMIT” button.
- Now you are required to upload your scanned photographs, signature and thumb impression.
- At the end you need to take printout of filled application form for future process.
Do You Know: How to Fill Online Application Form
- You need to download the application format through online mode.
- After that fill the required information in application form very carefully.
- Application should be send along with the necessary documents enclosed in envelope to the respective address mentioned below before the closing date.
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Science & Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli
Applicants are suggested to check rest details regarding JCECE 2017–2018 through Official Link. Feel free to share your queries and problems with us. We’ll give you solution as soon as we can. You may visit our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com any time to get newest updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||Career After 12th In India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Golden Rules of Career Success|