Check out JCECE Counselling Schedule and Seat Allotment procedure here..!!! Government of Jharkhand conducts entrance examination for admission in various institutions in the state on the behalf of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. Candidates who crack the entrance examination are eligible for JCECE Counselling. Check details of JCECE Counselling 2017 from below section of this page.
Government of Jharkhand conducts Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination once in a year. The motive behind the examination is to give admission to the talented candidates in Engineering, Polytechnic diploma courses, agriculture, Forestry, B.V.Sc. & A.H., Homeopathic, Ayurvedic etc.
All those applicants who are looking for the notification related to JCECE Counselling can collect full details such as seat allotment list, counseling date etc from this page well designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Generally counseling will be done in two rounds that are as follows:
- Round 1:
Generally the process of counselling starts after the entrance examination. Counselling letter is given to those students who have cleared the cut off marks decided by the organization. In the first round of counselling, aspirants will be called on the basis of merit list and school records. After the documents verification, candidates will be allowed to select their institute and courses on Merit-Cum-Choice at his/her Merit Order.
- Round 2:
After the first round, if seats remain vacant, then 2 rounds will be carried out. All those candidates who were not selected in first round they will be given an another chance to qualify the counseling round.
Must Check: All India Counselling Schedule
Aspirants have to pay Counseling Fee in the following form:
- General category – Rs.750/-
- SC/ST category – Rs.500/-
- Fee is to be paid through challan/IPO.
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
JCECE Seat Allotment Schedule:
- The organization will announce JCECE Seat Allotment Schedule soon. Applicants may check the official website of the organization time to time that is www.jceceboard.org for getting more details.
- When the organization will publish any new notification related to Counseling, we will update this page so that you may get all the info easily.
Documents needed at the time of Counseling:
Students must have the following documents at the time of counseling:
- Original & Photocopy of Counselling Letter & Admit Card
- Original Hall Ticket/Score Card
- Caste Certificate, Counselling letter, if dispatched by the Board
- Local Resident Certificate issued by S.D.O. (Civil) I D.C. of Jharkhand State
- One postcard & six passport size photographs
- 10th/12th Documents-Original & Photo-state both
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
Tentative date for Counselling: June/ July 2017
To collect more information about JCECE Counselling 2017, you can visit our page again that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com. You can also follow us on Google plus or Facebook or you can book mark our page by pressing Ctrl + D, to collect all the upcoming details about the required posts.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|JCECE Results||JCECE Admit Card|
|JCECE Previous Year Question Paper||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Best Colleges in India|
|Scholarship in India||How To Apply For Education Loan|