JIPMER Admit Card
Direct Link for JIPMER Call Letter Active Now!!! Jawaharlal Institute Of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research has released JIPMER Admit Card for the candidates appearing in Nursing Officer and LDC Exam which is scheduled on 10th June 2018. Participants will be able to download their Hall Ticket through the direct link provided in this page.
JIPMER Admit Card Released!!
Candidates will only be able to download their JIPMER Admit Card 2018 if they have a login ID and password which will be generated after registration process. Download JIPMER Hall Ticket from official website and must bring it at the examination hall as it is a mandatory document.
Download JIPMER Call Letter Now!!!
JIPMER is going to conduct the examination on 10-06-2018 to recruit candidates for the posts of Nursing Officer in the organization. Candidates who have submitted their application forms can easily download their Admit cards by following some easy steps provided below.
Applicants must go through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to grab more details regarding JIPMER Admit Card 2018- 2019.
JIPMER Admit Card
Steps to download JIPMER Nursing Officer Admit Card:
- Candidates are first required to go to JIPMER official website that is www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in or the direct link given below to download their JIPMER Admit Card 2018.
- Through home page of the official portal aspirants need to move their cursor towards “Announcements” section.
- A drop down list will appear through which candidates have to press “All Announcement” tab.
- You will be navigated to a new page from which you are required to search for the “ Download Hall Ticket for JIPMER Nursing Officer and LDC Recruitment” link.
- Hit the suitable link and again you will navigate to another page through which you need to press an appropriate link to download your Admit Card.
- Fill in the login details on the page appeared as shown below.
- After filling the details your admit card will appear on your screen.
- Candidates are advised to download and take print out of their JIPMER Nursing Officer Admit Card for future use.
The selection process for Nursing Officer Post will be based on written examination. Candidates can access official website for getting more details about the selection process.
- Written Examination
- Skill Test (only for LDC Post)
JIPMER Exam Pattern 2018 for Nursing Officer
|S. No||Written test Type||Subject Names||Total Questions||Total Marks||Exam Period|
|1||CBT(MCQ)||General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) & Concerned Subjects||100||400||90 Minutes|
Lower Division Clerk Test Pattern 2018
|S. No||Type of the Exam||Topics Names||Total no. of questions||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||CBT(MCQ)||General English||25||100||90 Minutes|
|3||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||100|
|4||General Awareness & Current Affairs||25||100|
You must do that: 7 Exam Resolutions for Sure Success in 2018
Details on JIPMER Nursing Officer Entry Card:
Candidates are required to check following details before downloading their JIPMER Admit Card. In case of any query they must contact to the office immediately.
- Roll Number
- Exam Centre
- Exam Time
Check Here: What to Carry and What Not In Examination Hall
Document Required with JIPMER Hall Ticket:
Candidates are required to carry following documents on the date of examination along with their JIPMER hall ticket for some verification:
- Aadhar Card
- E-Aadhar with validated digital signature
- Voter ID
Get Here: 11 Tips To Remember What You Read
- JIPMER Nursing Officer Examination Date: 10-06-2018
Candidates now are able to download their JIPMER Admit Card 2018-19 after going through the details on this page. For more details candidates must go through JIPMER Official Website on regular basis.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section