JIPMER Admit Card
Date to release JIPMER Admit Card 2019 for PG (MD/MS – DM/MCH) Entrance Exam 2019 is now available!! Jawaharlal Institute Of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research will issue JIPMER PG Dec 2018 Hall Ticket on 14-11-2018.
After downloading JIPMER PG Hall Ticket 2019, candidates have to check the details on JIPMER PG Call Letter. Without JIPMER Admit Card 2019, no candidate will be allowed to enter into examination hall.
Jawaharlal Institute Of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research Admit Card 2019
Along with JIPMER PG Admit Card, candidates also have to carry ID proof like Voter ID, Driving License, Bank Passbook with Photograph and any other government ID with photograph.
Applicants who want to know more in regards with JIPMER Admit Card 2019, they can go through below section of this page which is well created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
JIPMER Admit Card 2019
Steps to download JIPMER Admit Card 2019:
- Candidates are first required to go to Jawaharlal Institute Of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research official website that is www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in or the direct link given below to download their JIPMER PG Admit Card.
- Through home page of the official portal aspirants need to move their cursor towards “Announcements” section.
- A drop down list will appear through which candidates have to press “All Announcement” tab.
- You will be navigated to a new page from which you are required to search for the “Download Hall Ticket for JIPMER PG (MD/MS – DM/MCH) Entrance Exam 2019” link.
- Hit the suitable link and again you will navigate to another page through which you need to press an appropriate link to download your Admit Card.
- Fill in the login details on the page appeared as shown below.
- After filling the details your JIPMER Admit Card will appear on your screen.
- Candidates are advised to download and take print out of their JIPMER Admit Card 2019 for future use.
JIPMER PG Exam Pattern 2019
- JIPMER PG (MD/MS – DM/MCH) Entrance Exam will be conducted in online (computer based test) mode on 02-12-2018.
- The exam duration will be total three hours (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM) for MD/MS and 90 minutes for DM/M.Ch courses.
- 250 questions will be asked for MD/MS and 100 questions for DM/M.Ch course.
- The question paper will be in English language only.
- There will be multiple choice questions with four alternatives will be asked in the exam.
- Four marks will be provided for each correct answer.
- One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Basic Clinical Sciences||100||400|
Get Here Subject Wise: JIPMER PG Syllabus
JIPMER PG Exam Centres
- New Delhi,
- Kolkata and
Get Here For Entrance Exam: JIPMER Previous Year Question Papers
JIPMER PG 2019 Imp Dates
|JIPMER PG Online Registration starts||24-09-2018|
|Closing of JIPMER PG 2019 online Registration||26-10-2018|
|Release of admit card||14-11-2018 to 02-12-2018|
|JIPMER PG Exam date||02-12-2018 (10:AM to 1:00 PM)||02-12-2018 (3:00 PM to 4:30 PM)|
|Admission formalities (Medical Board and receipt of payment of fees)||28-12-2018|
|Issue of admission letter||29-12-2018|
|Commencement of course||02-01-2019|
|Closing of admission||28-02-2019|
Keep in touch with this web page or hit the above stated Official Link to attain rest details of JIPMER Admit Card 2019. Follow this page on face book or Google Plus.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|JIPMER Sample Paper||JIPMER PG Result|
|How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam||Medical Entrance Exam|
|JIPMER Counselling||Career In Medical Field|
|5 Surprising Habits Of Toppers||11 Tips To Remember What You Read|