Are you still unfamiliar about changes done in JIPMER Syllabus? Download All New JIPMER Syllabus & JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam Pattern In PDF from here. Candidates pursuing their MBBS from JIPMER require JIPMER Exam Syllabus, Entrance Exam Pattern to start their preparation well for entrance test. So, those who are looking up for JIPMER Syllabus 2017 can Download Syllabus PDF from this page which is created by team www.recruitmentinboxx.com
JIPMER is a Medical Entrance Exam at national Level Which Is Executed By The Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research just to offer a chance of taking admission to studious and enthuse students into various MBBS programme. Applicants seeking for JIPMER Syllabus can download it by following few steps mentioned below therefore, go well thorough the below entire section of this page.
|Solid State||Coordination Compounds|
|Solutions||Haloalkanes and Haloarenes|
|Electrochemistry||Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers|
|Chemical Kinetics||Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids|
|Surface Chemistry||Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen|
|Isolation of Elements||Biomolecules|
|d- and f-Block Elements||Chemistry in Everyday Life|
Check Here: JIPMER Sample Paper
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic effect of current & Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
Do You Know: How To Write On Exam Paper Faster & Better
- Diversity of Living Organisms
- Cell Structure and Function
- Ecology and Environment
- Human Physiology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Plant Physiology
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Section A: Reading Unseen Passages and Note-making
- Section B: Writing Skills
- Section C: Literature and Long Reading Text
Must Read: How To Prepare English For Competitive Exams
JIPMER MBBS Exam:
The MBBS admissions are done on the basis of JIPMER MBBS Entrance exam. The exam will be conducted in the month of June, 2017. If the exam pattern remains same as last year, it will have multiple choice questions and the questions for JIPMER MBBS Entrance Examination will be based on the syllabus for XI and XIIth.
JIPMER Exam Pattern:
There will be total 200 objective questions and Each answer with correct one shall be awarded ONE mark. ZERO mark will be given for the question NOT answered. There is NO NEGATIVE MARKING. All questions will be of ONE best / correct response type having four alternatives.
|Type Of Questions||Multiple choice questions|
|Total Number Of Questions||200 Questions In Each Section|
|Marking Scheme||· +1 For Every Correct Answer,· 0 For No Answer Or Multiple Answers Marked,· No Negative Marking.|
|Maximum Marks||200 Questions In Each Section|
|Duration Of Exam||150 Minutes|
|Subject Wise Questions|
|Logic And Quantitative Reasoning||10 Questions In Each Section|
|Physics||60 Questions In Each Section|
Get Best Tips About: How to Score Good Marks in Exam
Steps to Download Syllabus:
- Students to get their details of subject have to visit the official site.
- Very firstly visit the official website.
- That is www.jipmer.edu.in
- Then look for an option which is titled as ‘Examination which is noticeable and can be found easily on home page.
- Then you are required to Press that link ‘courses’.
- Syllabuses Page in a new window will open with details of subject wise and stream too.
- After then press on appropriate link of syllabus, the one you are looking
- In the new tab a pdf will get open.
- Lastly, just Download the pdf for your future use.
Know More About: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
Candidates may get JIPMER MBBS Syllabus directly by visiting Official Site. Candidates can bookmark this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com using Control+D & get latest updates regarding admit card, results, recruitment etc.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|JIPMER Recruitment||JIPMER Counselling|
|JIPMER Result||JIPMER Admit Card|
|JIPMER Application Form||How to Manage Time during Exams|
|Best Tips / Ways to Overcome Exam Fear||Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams|