NABARD Exam Pattern
NABARD will conduct Phase I Prelims Exam on 12th May 2018 for Post of Assistant Manager (Grade A). The first step to prepare for this exam is to know NABARD Exam Pattern well.So, candidates can check the NABARD Exam Format from this page.
NABARD Assistant Manager Exam Pattern!!!
The Preliminary Phase I will be conducted by National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development. The exam is highly competitive and applicants must score high in order to get Assistant Manager Job.
The NABARD 2018 Exam Pattern will help contenders to know about number of questions, NABARD Marking Scheme, Exam Duration, etc.Complete details regarding NABARD Exam Pattern 2018 are given below provided by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NABARD Test Format: Important Dates
|Download of Phase I Admit Card||27-04-2018|
|Phase I Prelims Exam Date||12-05-2018|
|Phase II Mains Exam Date||06-06-2018|
Check Details Of: NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment
NABARD Exam Pattern
NABARD Grade A Officers Exam Pattern
NABARD Phase I Exam Pattern:
- The time duration for Preliminary exam is 2 hours. The NABARD Grade A Preliminary exam is conducted only for screening purpose.
- According to NABARD Grade A Exam Pattern, the question paper will come from English, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and other subjects.
- Candidates must clear the sectional as well as the overall cutoff in order to qualify for the next round.
- For every wrong answer, 25 percent of the marks assigned to the question is deducted. Check the NABARD Exam Pattern from here.
|Sections||Marks||NABARD Exam Duration|
NABARD Phase II Exam Pattern:
- According to NABARD Exam Pattern, the question paper will come from General English and other Subjects.
- The NABARD Grade A Main exam has two papers.Paper I (General English) is common for all and is descriptive in nature.
- The time duration for Paper I is 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Paper II is different for General Posts and other posts.
- Paper II is objective in nature.
- The duration of Paper II is of 1 hour 30 minutes.
- There are sectional and overall cutoffs for NABARD Grade A Main exam as well.
- There is Negative Marking of 25 percent for the wrong answer. Check NABARD Main Exam Pattern from here.
|Paper I: General English||Descriptive||100||1 ½ hours|
|Paper II: For General Post|
Economic & Social Issues &
Agri.& Rural Development
|MCQ||100||1 ½ hours|
|Paper II: For all other posts|
Related to the discipline
of the post
|MCQ||100||1 ½ hours|
NABARD Exam Pattern for Interview:
- The maximum marks for NABARD Grade A Personal Interview is 25.
- The final merit listing will be based on your score in the Main exam and the Personal Interview.
- The Prelims score is not included. So, candidates must score high in the Mains and Personal Interview.
NABARD Exam Syllabus
English: Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Error Spotting, Para Jumbles
Reasoning: Syllogisms, Arrangements, Inequalities, Machine Input Output, Comparison, Data Sufficiency
Quantitative Aptitude: Data Interpretation, Mensuration, Number Series, Miscellaneous Questions (Time, Average, Percentage, Ratio Proportion, Age, Probability, Simple and Compound Interest, Permutation and Combination, Profit and Loss, etc.)
Computer Knowledge: Basic computer topics like Internet, Networking, Software/Hardware, Abbreviations, Shortcuts, MS Office, etc.
Economic and Social Issues: Mostly based on government schemes, economic policies and banking
Agriculture and Rural Development: Based on Central Government policies for agriculture and rural development
Check Out: Best Books for NABARD Exam Preparation
To get more information regarding NABARD Exam Pattern 2018, you need to go through the above provided official link. Candidates can join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get daily updates regarding National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Exam Patternon your timeline. You may also subscribe www.recruitmentinboxx.comfree mail section to get latest info in your inbox about Exam Pattern of NABARD.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|NABARD Admit Card||NABARD Assistant Manager Result|
|NABARD Study Material||NABARD Previous Year Papers|
|NABARD Mock Test||NABARD Result|
|Bank Exam Syllabus||Bank Exam Coaching Institutes|