National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has unfolded a new career notification regard as NABARD Recruitment 2016. All job seekers are informed that this organization is all set to hire up well qualified and professional candidates for the vacant posts of Development Assistant. Aspirants who are searching for latest jobs in government sector may apply for NABARD Vacancy through online mode. You may stay coonect6ed with us through this web page for acquiring upcoming information about NABARD Recruitment 2017.
Job entrants who want to enhance their career with this reputed Bank must apply for National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment by submitting their online application form before the closing date 20th September 2016. Keen contenders may obtain more information by scrolling this web page which is well tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
- Development Assistant
- Development Assistant (Hindi)
Job hunters who want to apply for NABARD Jobs must have Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks from any recognized university or institution. Applicants should have basic knowledge of computer.
More Graduate Jobs With High Salary: Check Here
Limitations of Age:
- Age of applying candidates should not be below 18 years and not above 35 years.
- Applicants born not earlier than 01.02.1976 and not later than 31.01.1991 are eligible to apply. Relaxation in age of reserved category candidates will be applicable as per the norms of GOI.
|Category||Application Fee||Intimation charges etc.||Total|
|For SC/ ST/ PWD||NIL||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 50/-|
|For Others||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 450/-|
Contenders who will be appointed for NABARD Job Openings will be paid an amount of Rs. 8,860/- per month as salary which is given by the organization. Other allowances like Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Transport Allowance etc will be admissible as per the rules.
Mode of Appointment:
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of written test which will be conducted under strict supervision of recruitment panel of organization. Written test consists in two parts i.e. Preliminary and Main Exam. Applicants have to clear both parts to grab this job opportunity.
To Crack Written Exam Must Read Below Tips:
How to Fill NABARD Online Application Form?
Contenders who have decided to apply for National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Jobs may follow the steps as stated below:
- Firstly, willing candidates need to go through with the official website of Bank that is www.nabard.org
- On home page, you need to select “Careers” tab visible at the menu bar.
- After hitting this tab, you will reach on new page here you have to hit at “Recruitment of Development Assistant Development Assistant (Hindi) – Advt” link.
- Advertisement will be opened in PDF Form you need to read all details and instruction.
- After reading the notification, go back to the previous page and choose “Hit Here to apply for DA / DA(H)” link.
- If you are new user, need to hit on “Press here for new Registration” link and applicants, who are already registered, they can fill registration number and password and press “Log in” button.
- For registration you need to enter Name, Contact details, Email-id and press “Submit” button.
- Then, start to fill application form with complete details in correct manner and must upload passport size photographs and signature.
- Now re-check all filled details and hit at “Submit” button for final submission of form.
- At end, take the print out of it for future reference.
Do You Know: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Last Date to Fill Online Application Form: 20th September 2016
Applicants may open the Official Notification as framed below to gain other details. You may stay connected with us through Google Plus or bookmark our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using ctrl + D to collect latest updates related to NABARD Recruitment 2017.
NABARD Recruitment 2016 Notification: Download PDF
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|NABARD Admit Card||NABARD Result|
|Career in Banking Sector In India||Latest Bank Jobs|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Bank Salary Structure|
|Bank Exam Study Material||Bank Admit Card|
|How to Prepare for Bank exam||Bank Exam Syllabus|