OJEE Application Form 2018
The OJEE Application Form 2018 is available now; those who want to take admission in any of the respective course can fill up the OJEE application form. Candidates can submit the OJEE application form till 20-03-2018. It is an entrance exam to take admission in various undergraduate or post graduate courses like B.tech, MCA, and MBA etc.
However, the JEE cell will be going to conduct the exam on 13-05-2018. The candidates must make sure to fulfill the eligibility requirements as prescribed before filling Odisha Joint Entrance Examination form 2018.
All the details concerning OJEE application form 2018 including eligibility, courses fees, how to apply, important dates are given below on this page prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
OJEE Application Form 2018
OJEE Courses offered:
|A||BAMS, BHMS AND PHARMACY.|
|B||1. Lateral Entry to B Tech (for Diploma in Engg. students)|
2. Lateral Entry to Pharmacy (for Diploma in Pharmacy students)
3. Lateral Entry to B Tech ( B. Sc. Students)
3. Lateral Entry to MCA
|D||1. M Tech, M Tech (Part Time course for working personnel)|
2. M Arch
3. M Pharm
|E||Application for combination courses|
1. MBA AND MCA
|F||Integrated MBA (5 years course)|
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
Eligibility Criteria for OJEE 2018 admission process:
Candidates need to have a given percentage of aggregate marks in the qualifying examination in order to be eligible.
|%age of Marks|
|B.Tech/B.Pharma/B.Plan||10+2 (Physics, Chemistry, Maths|
|MBA/MCA||Graduation any discipline||50%||45%|
|5years Integrated MBA||10+2||45%||40%|
The applicants must have attained 17 years of age in order to get eligible OJEE admission 2018.
OJEE Application Fee:
- Cost of application for FORM– A, B, C, D, F is Rs. 1000/-
- Cost of Application for FORM– E is Rs. 1500/-
The payment of application fees can be done in two ways including debit /credit card or via e-challan in the OJEE-2018 Bank Account with State Bank of India (State Bank Collect).
OJEE Admission Process:
- Now admission to Under Graduate / Post Graduate / Lateral Entry Courses will be done on basis of Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2018.
- Applicants can get admission into MBBS/BDS courses on the basis of NEET 2018.
- Admission into B.tech programme will be done on the basis of JEE Main scores.
OJEE Examination pattern 2018:
|Mode of the exam||Offline mode|
|Total number of questions||120 questions for MBA course|
& 180 questions for B.Pharma
|Marking scheme||+4 for each correct response|
|Negative marking||-1 for wrong answer|
|Subjects for B.Pharma||Physics & Chemistry and either Biology or Mathematics|
|Subjects for MBA||General knowledge, Verbal and analytical|
reasoning, computer & business fundamentals and comprehension
Do You Know: How To Maximize Your Score In Exam
OJEE Time Table 2018 For Exams:
Entrance Test for B.Pharm/ BHMS/ BAMS/ B.Tech (Lateral Entry)/ B.Pharm(Lateral Entry)/ PGAT for M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M PLAN/ M.Pharm/ MCA/ MCA (Lateral Entry) / MBA/ Integrated MBA(5years))
|1st sitting||2nd sitting|
|Date||9AM TO 12 NOON||9AM TO 10 AM||9.00 AM to 11.00 AM|
|13.05.2018 (Sunday)||1.Test for 1st year Pharmacy and BAMS/BHMS||1. Test for B Sc. (+3Sc.) Lateral Entry to Engineering (2nd year).|
2.Test for LE (PHARMA)
3. Test for M PHARM
4.Test for Integrated MBA (5 years)
5. Test for M PLAN
|1.Test for 1st year MCA|
2. Test for Lateral Entry (2nd Year) to MCA.
3.Test for PGAT (Post Graduate Admission Test) for M.Tech / (Executive)
OJEE Syllabus 2018:
The OJEE 2018 Syllabus will be different for all the courses offered under OJEE Exam 2018. Applicants must prepare for exam as per the prescribed syllabus. For B.Pharma, syllabus will have topics like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology subjects. For MBA, the syllabus will consist for Verbal & analytical reasoning, comprehension, GK, etc.
Get Best Answer: How to Score Good Marks in Exam
OJEE 2018 Admit Card:
The ODISHA JEE Admit card will be available for download in the month of April 2018. The applicants must make sure to carry the OJEE Admit Card in the exam as it contains necessary details of candidate’s name, paper, date of birth, gender, test centre location details, and category.
ODISHA JEE RESULT
The date of OJEE Exam Result is tentatively in the first week of June 2018. The official authorities will declare the merit list of the qualified aspirants in the entrance exam. There will be different merit list for different courses.
Check Here: OJEE Counselling
How Fill Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Application Form:
- First of all, you have to log on to the official website of the organization that is ojee.nic.in.
- Now move the cursor to the “New notice for Online Application OJEE 2018” link present in the homepage.
- Now candidates have to read the whole OJEE notification very carefully and attentively.
- After which, you have to go back to the previous page and press the suitable link for applying for Odisha JEE Online Registration.
- Select the appropriate link of the course for which you want to get admission.
- Now registered candidates have to sign in by entering asked details in the format as given under dialog box.
- Whereas new candidates have to create an account for further process.
- Now you have to upload the relevant documents in support of date of birth, caste, qualification, experience etc and scan recent passport size photograph along with the application form
- Now make the payment of application fee
- At the end, you have to press on “Submit” tab and take a print out of OJEE Online Registration Form for future reference.
Important Documents for the OJEE Application Process:
These are the necessary documents you will require for the registration/ application process.
- Valid Email ID
- Active Mobile Number
- Scanned Images of his/ her recent passport size photograph, Signature, and left thumb impression.
- Debit Card/ Credit Card (In case of Online Payment)
|Availability of online application form||30-01-2018|
|Last date for the submission of application form||20-03-2018|
|Release of Admit card||April 2018|
|OJEE Exam Date||13-05-2018|
|Announcement of result||June 2018|
|Counselling will commence from||June 2018|
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
To fill the OJEE Application Form 2018, candidates must hit this Official Link given above. You may also join us on Facebook and Google+ or you can also bookmark the www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing Ctrl+D option for getting latest information.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|