OJEE 2018 Application Form
OJEE is an entrance exam for admission to various UG / PG / Lateral Entry Courses such as B.E/B.Tech, B.Parm, BHMS, MCA, Integrated MBA, M.Tech etc. OJEE 2018 Application Form will be available from 1st week of February 2018 onwards. So, 12th and Graduation Pass Outs candidate can apply for OJEE 2018 Notification by filling the online application form. To know more details regarding OJEE Application Form 2018, OJEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria, Apply Online Process, Important and Exam Dates etc check this page completely.
Contenders can fill the OJEE Online Application Form 2018 on or before the end date that is March 2018. From the year 2017 onwards, admission in B.Tech will be done through JEE Main and admission in MBBS & BDS will be made through NEET examination. For more information about OJEE Application Form 2018 candidates have to check this page which is well represented by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
OJEE 2018 Application Form
OJEE Eligibility Criteria:
For UG Courses: Applicants must have completed 12th Standard from the Odisha Board or any other recognized Board.
For PG Courses: Entrants must have passed/appearing the Bachelor’s Degree in respective field from recognized University.
For Lateral Entry (B.Tech/B.Pharma): Aspirants should pass the 3 years of Diploma in engineering or pharmacy with 45% marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ST candidates).
For MBBS/BDS: Applicants can get admission into MBBS/BDS courses on the basis of NEET 2018.
For Engineering Courses: Admission into B.Tech programme will be done on the basis of JEE Main scores.
Must Read: Things HYPERLINK “http://www.recruitmentinboxx.com/remember-these-8-things-before-getting-admission/18623/”ToHYPERLINK “http://www.recruitmentinboxx.com/remember-these-8-things-before-getting-admission/18623/” Remember Before Getting Admission
OJEE Application Fee
- For BAMS and BHMS/Pharmacy/Pharmacy and BHMS & BAMS: Rs. 1000/-
- For LE (B.Tech/Pharmacy): Rs. 1000/-
- For MBA/MCA/LE (MCA): Rs. 1000/-
- For MBA and MCA/MBA and LE-MCA/MBA and PGAT: Rs. 1500/-
- For M.Tech/M.Plan/M.Arch/M.Pharma: Rs. 1000/-
- For Integrated MBA: Rs. 1000/-
Mode of Payment:
Applicants can pay the application fee online mode using Debit Card / Credit Card (VISA/MASTER/Maestro cards/Net Banking). The registration fee can also be paid through e-Challan submitted in any of branch of SBI bank.
Do You Know: Procedure To Apply For Education Loan In Any Bank
OJEE Admission Process
- Now admission to Under Graduate / Post Graduate / Lateral Entry Courses will be done on basis of Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2018.
- Applicants can get admission into MBBS/BDS courses on the basis of NEET 2018.
- Admission into B.Tech programme will be done on the basis of JEE Main scores.
OJEE Exam Pattern
- This exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- There will be total 180 questions for B.Pharma and 120 questions for MBA course which will be asked in the examination.
- The duration of exam is of 2 hours.
- Subjects for B.Pharma: 60 questions will be asked each from Physics & Chemistry and either Mathematics or Biology.
- Subjects for MBA: Verbal and analytical reasoning, general knowledge, comprehension and computer & business fundamentals.
- There will be deduction of marks and one mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
OJEE Syllabus 2018
The OJEE 2018 Syllabus will be different for all the courses offered under OJEE Exam 2018. Applicants must prepare for exam as per the prescribed syllabus. For B.Pharma, syllabus will have topics like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology subjects. For MBA, the syllabus will consist for Verbal & analytical reasoning, comprehension, GK, etc.
Way to Fill Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Application Form
- First of all, you have to log on to the official website of the organization that is ojee.nic.in.
- Now move the cursor to the “New notice for Online Application OJEE 2018” link present in the homepage.
- Now candidates have to read the whole notification very carefully and attentively.
- After which, you have to go back to the previous page and press the suitable link for applying.
- Select the appropriate link of the course for which you want to get admission.
- Now registered candidates have to sign in by entering asked details in the format as given under dialog box.
- Whereas new candidates have to create an account for further process.
- Now you have to upload the relevant documents in support of date of birth, caste, qualification, experience etc and scan recent passport size photograph along with the application form
- Now make the payment of application fee
- At the end, you have to press on “Submit” tab and take a print out of it for future reference.
Check Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
List of Important Documents for OJEE Application Process
These are the essential documents you will require for the registration/ application process.
- Valid Email ID
- Active Mobile Number
- Scanned Images of his/ her recent passport size photograph, Signature and left thumb impression.
- Debit Card/ Credit Card (In case of Online Payment)
OJEE 2018 Important Dates:
|Release of Application Form||1st week of February 2018|
|OJEE Application Form 2018 Last Date||March 2018|
|Admit Card Available||3rd week of April 2018|
|OJEE Exam Date||2nd week of May 2018|
|Declaration of OJEE Result||1st week of June 2018|
|Counselling Starts||Last week of June 2018|
To fill the OJEE 2018 Application Form, candidates must hit this Official Link. You may also join us on Facebook and Google+ or you can also bookmark the www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing Ctrl+D option for getting latest information.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|OJEE Counselling||OJEE Result|
|OJEE Admit Card 2018||Scholarship in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||List Of Entrance Exams In India|