RPET Application Form
Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test is going to be schedule soon, for this purpose RPET Application Form is invited. For all those skilled personality who were going to appear for RPET Entrance Exam, may apply against this notification. Interested ones should know the whole information about RPET Entrance Exam Dates, syllabus, exam pattern etc through this page. You may submit the RPET Application Form 2017 by online mode till last date that is stated below.
This Page Includes:
Reservation of Seats
How to fill RPET Application Form?
Every year, RPET is executed by Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan and more than of thousands of candidates.. Those candidates who will qualify RPET entrance exam will get an opportunity to pursue their further studies by obtaining admission in streams as follows Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Electrical Engineering and many more. Team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has furnished the simple steps with the help of it you can easily fill the application form.
RPET Application Form
How To Fill RPET Application Form?
- First of all aspirants have to visit the official site www.techedu.rajasthan.gov.in
- On the home page chose ‘student corner’ which is on the right side of the home page.
- After that choose appropriate link
Read The notification & & Fill proper Details:
- Read the complete notification and check their eligibility.
- If appliers find themselves eligible for getting admission then they must go for applying.
- Fill online application form with complete details in approved manner.
- Applicants have to fill all the relevant details and must upload your scanned Photo, Signature etc.
Pay Application Fee:
- Application Form Fees: Candidates have to pay Rs. 800 in terms of availing application form fees and this amount is non refundable.
- Payment Mode: Candidate can make the application fee through online modevia e-Mitra or CSC kiosk center authorized by the Government of Rajasthan.
- After filling the application form, press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- Take a print of it for future reference.
Do You Know: How to Fill Online Application Form
Interested applicant must have done class 12th education securing 45% marks in aggregate. Reserved category candidates are necessary to acquire at least 40% marks.
Candidates must have completed class 12th education with subjects namely Math, Physics and one of the optional subjects such as biology, chemistry and computer science.
Reservation of Seats
In general, seats also reserved for different category students. It will be allotted based on the rules of Rajasthan state government
- Women Category- 25%
- OBC-NCL Students 21%
- For SC Students 16%
- For ST Students 12%
- Ex-servicemen or Gallantry award winner or Dependents of Defence Killed 3%
- For PWD Students 3%
- For NCL-SBC Students 1%
Check Here: Top 100 Engineering Colleges In India
RPET Exam Pattern:
If you are going to appear in the RPET exam then check it’s exam pattern as it will help you to do preparation in an exact manner as per the necessity:
- RPET 2017 syllabus will follow the syllabus of class 11th and 12th.
- The exam will be for 3 hours.
- There will be 120 questions in the exam; 40 from Physics, 40 from Chemistry and 40 from Mathematics.
- Question paper will be available in Hindi as well as English language.
- Candidates will be awarded by one mark for every right answer committed by them.
Get Best Answer: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
Candidates will be examined based on;
- subjects such as Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
- 12th standard syllabus of Rajasthan State and questions will be asked only based on 10th+2 standard syllabus
- Candidates have to refer official websites in terms of collecting essential data including examination pattern, question paper models, syllabus, hall tickets and admit cards.
To get the admit card, go to the board official website and download the result after feeding the required details. The candidates are not permitted to enter in the examination hall without the valid admit card.
Check Here: RPET Admit Card
It is expected that possibly the result will be available on the official website in the month of May, 2017. And the Exact date will be updated on our page later so keep visiting our page.
- RPET Application Form are needed to be filled carefully with all details and hence they are considered as eligible
- They will be able to attend the counseling afterwards
- Candidates should be careful at the time of filling application forms and changes at future will not be approved
- Candidates have to pay the amount as deposition which is Rs. 10, 000 has to be paid at this session
- Only based on marks secured in this examination, candidates will be selected and they are expected to secure merit marks
Read Also: RPET Counselling
|Filling Up Process Of Online Application Will Begin||March, 2017|
|Closing Date For Filling Up The Online Application||April, 2017|
|Last Date To Remit The Application Fee|
|Last Date To Submit The Hard Copy Of Application Form|
|Download RPET Admit CArd||May, 2017|
|RPET Examination Will Be Held|
|RPET Result will be Declared|
Official Link->>> RPET Application Form
To obtain more information about RPET Application Form 2017 candidates may check this Official Link.
Dear aspirants to get latest updates from www.recruitmentinboxx.com go through this web page, you may subscribe us to get free email alerts directly to your inbox.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Distance Engineering Colleges in India||Engineering Entrance Exam Notification|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|