Get Latest Jobs in Railway!!! Railway Recruitment Cell, Mumbai has notified an advertisement as RRC Recruitment for filling up 14 Group C/ D Posts of Scouts/Guides and Hindustani Classical Singer. Candidates who want to gear up their career in Railways they must grab this chance by filling online applications against RRC Recruitment 2017.
Information Available On This Page:
|Name & Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Age Limitations||Fee towards application|
|Salary structure||Method of hiring|
Steps to Apply Online
Job seekers who have some specific qualification related to sports and music and they want to get a job in government sector they should not miss this golden chance. Candidates can submit their RRC Online Application for their suitable post on or earlier than the end ate which is mentioned below. To acquire further details regarding RRC Jobs please have a glance on the below section of this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
RRC Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Scouts/Guides (Group ‘C’)||02|
|Scouts/Guides (Erstwhile Group ‘D’)||10|
|Hindustani Classical Singer (Male/Female)||02|
Willing candidates who are going to apply for RRC Mumbai Recruitment they must have passed 10+2 examination with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate from a recognized Board or its equivalent.
Check Here: 12th Class Pass Jobs
Candidates who are going to apply for Hindustani Classical Singer post their age should be between 18-29 years as on 01-01-2017. Relaxation in upper age will be provided to reserved category candidates as per norms of Railway.
For Hindustani Classical Singer post candidates must have to pay the application fee of following amount through online payment gateway by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking etc.
- Reserved Category Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Salary Details For RRC Vacancies:
|Post Name||Salary Scale|
|Scouts/Guides (Group ‘C’)||Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs. 1900/-|
|Scouts/Guides (Erstwhile Group ‘D’)||Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs. 1800/-|
|Hindustani Classical Singer (Male/Female)||Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs. 2000/1900/-|
Candidates will be selected for the above mentioned posts on the basis of e Written Test, followed by a Practical Demonstration. No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the test/ practical.
Process To Apply For RRC Group C/ D Recruitment:
- First of all, candidates are required to visit the official site of Railway Recruitment Cell i.e. www.rrccr.com
- Thereafter, press on “Enter” button to visit to the home page.
- On the home page, press on appropriate job link as per your suitable post.
- An advertisement will open on your screen.
- Candidates must have to read the complete instructions carefully.
- After that, press on appropriate link to apply online.
- If you are a new applicant then hit on “Press Here to Register” link and fills the registration form with correct details.
- After successful registration or if you are an old applicants, then login with your registration id and password.
- Now fill the online application form with correct and complete details.
- Upload your latest passport size photograph, signature and other required documents in proper manner.
- At last, submit this filled in form and take a print out for future use.
Must Know: Process to Fill Online Application Form
|Post Name||Opening Date For Online Applications||Closing Date For Online Applications||Official Link|
|Scouts/Guides (Group ‘C’)||06-01-2017||20-01-2017||Check Details|
|Scouts/Guides (Erstwhile Group ‘D’)|
|Hindustani Classical Singer (Male/Female)||20-12-2016||03-01-2017||Check Details|
Candidates can check more details related to RRC Recruitment 2017 by reading the official notification which is available on this page. Candidates may also get all upcoming notifications of RRC Recruitment by keep visiting on our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Railway Exams Eligibility||More Railway Jobs|
|Career In Indian Railway||Railway Exam|
|Railway Admit Card||Railway Exam Result|
|Railway Recruitment Board in India||Indian Railway Coaching Centre|