RRC Group D Recruitment
Direct Link to apply for Railway Group IV Bharti Active Now !!! Government of India Ministry of Railways, Railway Recruitment Cell has released RRC Recruitment Notification for employment purpose.
Through RRC Group D Recruitment, RRC-01/2019, organization will selects 103769 contenders for रेलवे ग्रुप डी Bharti. So, candidates who are interested and possess required eligibility criteria can apply for RRC Group D 1 lakh Recruitment through online process given below till the last date that is 12-04-2019.
RRC Recruitment 01/2019:
रेलवे ग्रुप डी भर्ती के लिए रिक्त 103769 पदों को भरने के उद्देश्य से पात्र भारतीयों से ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित किए गए हैं। किसी अन्य मोड के माध्यम से आवेदन स्वीकार नहीं किए जाएंगे। उम्मीदवार जो नवीनतम भारतीय रेलवे नौकरियों की तलाश में हैं और नौकरी के मानदंडों के साथ मिलते हैं, वे रेलवे ग्रुप डी वैकेंसी के लिए अंतिम तिथि तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं जो कि 12-04-2019 है।
Applicants can easily apply for RRC Group D Recruitment 2019 by following the guidelines available on the below part of this page, which is well tailored by the team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com
- Posts Name: Group D
- No of RRC Vacancy: 103769
Railway Group D Vacancies 2019 Distribution Region Wise:
|Railways Zone||RRC Group D Vacancies|
|East Central Railway||3563|
|East Coast Railway||2555|
|Eastern Railway, CLW & Metro||10873|
|North Central Railway and DLW||4730|
|North Eastern Railway, MCF and RDSO||4002|
|North Western Railway||5249|
|Northeast Frontier Railway||2894|
|Northern Railway, DMW, and RCF||13153|
|South Central Railway||9328|
|South East Central Railway||1664|
|South Eastern Railway||4914|
|South Western Railway and RWF||7167|
|Southern Railway and ICF||9579|
|West Central Railway||4019|
|Total Railway Group D Vacancy||103769|
Find Here: More Railway Jobs
RRC Eligibility Criteria for Railway Group D Bharti:
Have a look on Railway Eligibility Criteria given below:
- According to Railway Group D Eligibility Criteria, candidate must have passed class 10 or ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT or equivalent to apply for RRC Recruitment. OR
- Individuals applying for RRC Group D Jobs should have National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
Railway Group D Age Criteria:
Candidates must not be less than 18 years in age and should not be more than 33 years to apply for RRC Group D Bharti. Age relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates who are willing to fill RRC Online Application Form.
|Category||Age Relaxations in years for|
Railway Group D 1 lakh Bharti
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3|
RRC Selection Process:
Shortlisted candidates on the basis of their Railway Group D Online Form will be called for exam to be organized as Computer Based Test (CBT). Railway Administration reserves the right to conduct the CBT in either single or multi stage mode for RRC Recruitment. Candidates qualifying in the CBT shall have to undergo Physical Efficiency Test (PET) followed by Document Verification and Medical Examination for RRC Group D Notification.
Railway CBT Exam Pattern:
- Exam Duration in Minutes: 90 minutes
- Total No. of Questions: 100
|Section||No. of Ques.|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||30|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||20|
Check More Related Links Here:
Physical Efficiency Tests (PET):
|Male candidates||Female candidates|
|Should be able to lift and carry 35 Kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down ; and||Should be able to lift and carry 20 Kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down; and|
|Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.||Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one chance.|
Medical Standards For The Posts:
|Medical Standard||Visual Acuity|
|A-2||Distant Vision: 6/9, 6/9 without glasses(no fogging test) Near Vision: Sn. 0.6, 0.6 without glasses and|
|A-3||Distant Vision: 6/9, 6/9 with or without glasses (power of lenses not to exceed 2D). Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses|
|B-1||Distant Vision: 6/9, 6/12 with or without glasses (power of lenses not to exceed 4D), Near Vision: Sn. 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required|
|B-2||Distant Vision: 6/9, 6/12 with or without glasses (power of lenses not to exceed 4D). Near Vision: Sn. 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required and must pass test for Binocular Vision etc.|
|C-1||Distant Vision: 6/12, 6/18 with or without glasses. Near Vision: Sn. 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required.|
|C-2||Distant Vision: 6/12, NIL with or without glasses. Near Vision: Sn. 0.6 combined with or without glasses where reading or close work is required.|
Railway Group D Cut Off
- UR: 40%
- EWS: 40%
- OBC (Non creamy layer): 30%
- SC/ST: 30%
RRC Group D Job Salary:
After the completion of Railway selection process, recruited candidates for RRC Recruitment will get Rs. 18000/- as monthly remuneration. Along with Railway Salary applicants will also get further benefits as per the norms of government.
RRC Group D Application Form Fee:
Candidates (All Category Applicants) need to pay application fee of Rs.500/- and other SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/ Persons with disabilities (PWDs), Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes applicants need to pay fee of Rs.250/- for RRC Recruitment.
Modes of Payment of RRC Application Form Fee:
- ONLINE fee payment through internet banking or debit/credit card or UPI for Railway Group D Recruitment.
- OFFLINE fee payment through
- SBI Challan Payment mode in any branch of SBI for RRC Recruitment.
- Post Office Challan Payment mode in any branch of Computerized Post Office.
How to apply for RRC Recruitment 2019?
To apply for Railway Recruitment Cell Group D Vacancies by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Railway Recruitment Cell that is www.rrcb.gov.in to apply for RRC Group IV Recruitment
- After reaching to home page of official website you need to select concerned RRC Section for Railway Group D Bharti.
- Within few seconds will be directed to the official portal of concerned RRC to choose suitable link regarding Railway Job Openings.
- Press on appropriate link related to RRC Notification, available on home page.
- By hitting the suitable link you will get a Railway Group D Notification PDF file, in which you can see all the details about the RRC Jobs.
- You must read all the details regarding Railway Notification very carefully.
- After reading RRB Group D Recruitment Advertisement, you need to hit on an appropriate link to RRC Apply Online.
- Fill RRC Group D Online Application Form in correct manner with essential details for Railway Group D 1 lakh Vacancies.
- Upload the needed documents and certificates as per required in Railway Group D Online Application Form
- Hit on “Submit” button to submit Railway Group D Application Form for RRC ग्रुप डी
- In the final step you must take a printout of filled RRC Group D Online Form for future use.
Railway Group D Recruitment Dates:
|Events for Railway|
Recruitment Cell Group D
|Important Dates for|
RRC Group D Vacancy
|Opening Date & Time for|
and submission of RRC Recruitment Applications
|Closing Date & time for|
submission of RRC Online Form
|Last Date & Time for Payment of|
Application Fee for Railway Group D Jobs
(Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card)
|SBI Bank Challan||18-04-2019|
|Post Office Challan||18-04-2019|
|Final submission of RRC Recruitment Applications||26-04-2019|
|Computer Based Test (CBT)||Tentative Schedule|
Candidates are suggested to visit the Official Link to get rest details about RRC Group D Recruitment 2019. You may keep in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates. For any query regarding RRC Bharti details given above ask in below given comment box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Railway Group D Exam Date||Railway Group D Salary|
|Railway Group D Cut Off||Railway Exam Preparation Books|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|