SSC CGL Admit Card
Check New Dates for SSC CGL Tier-II Exam! Staff Selection Commission will issue SSC CGL Admit Card for Tier-II Exam. Those who will participate in Tier-II Exam scheduled to be held from 17.2.2018 to 22.2.2018 may download call letter.
SSC CGL Admit Card 2018 will available for download from first week of February 2018 on ssc.nic.in Aspirants who have successfully cleared the Tier-I exam will be able to download SSC CGL Tier-II Hall Ticket.
|Release Date||Recruitment Board||Exam Name||Complete Information|
|06/01/2018||SSC CGL Admit Card||SSC CGL Tier-II Exam New Dates Call Letter||Download Admit Card|
Do you know about SSC CGL Tier-II Exam New Dates?
Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Tier-II Exam is now re-scheduled to be held on 17.2.2018 to 22.2.2018 at various exam centres. It is mandatory to carry SSC CGL Hall Ticket at time of appearing for test.
Contenders can download Combined Graduate Level Hall Ticket by hitting the direct link as available on this web page. To get SSC CGL Call Letter, go through this page modified by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Guidelines to Download Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier-II Call Letter:
For obtaining Staff Selection Commission CGL Admit Card, willing contenders can follow the instructions as stated below:
- In the first step to get SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier-II Exam Call Letter go through the Staff Selection Commission Official Website that is ssc.nic.in
- Move you cursor towards the menu bar and press on “Admit Card” tab.
- Subsequently, a new page will appear on your desktop showing various links. Now, select suitable link related to SSC Combined Graduate Level Admit Card.
- Then new window for Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Tier-II Admit Card.
- Candidates are needed to enter valid Registration Number and Date of Birth at the blank boxes provided at that page for Staff Selection Commission CGL Call Letter.
- Now preview all filled details and press on “Submit” button.
- Within few seconds your SSC CGL Call Letter will open on your computer screen.
- Aspirants can download SSC CGL Hall Ticket or save SSC Combined Graduate Level Call Letter.
- At end, you need to take the print out of Staff Selection Commission CGL Hall Ticket and must bring SSC CGL Exam Call Letter to get entry in the examination hall.
SSC CGL Admit Card
Applicants can download SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier-II Admit Card according to regions as stated below:
|Region Names||State Names||Download SSC Admit Card|
|North Region||Delhi, Rajasthan, and Uttarakhand||Press Here|
|Central Region||Uttar Pradesh (UP) and Bihar||Press Here|
|Western Region||Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Goa||Press Here|
|Southern Region||Andhra Pradesh (AP), Punduchery, and Tamilnadu||Press Here|
|North Eastern Region||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, and Nagaland||Press Here|
|Eastern Region||West Bengal (WB), Uharkhand, Orrisa, Sikkim, and A&N Island||Press Here|
|KKR Region||Karnataka and Kerala||Press Here|
|MP Sub-Region||Madhya Pradesh (MP), and Chhattisgarh||Press Here|
|North Western Sub-Region||J&K, Haryana, Punjab, and Himachal Pradesh (HP)||Press Here|
SSC CGL Tier-II Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
- Tier-II of the examination of SSC CGL would comprise four papers in total. Of these four papers, two papers i.e. Paper-I and Paper-II is compulsory for all the candidates.
- However, Paper III (Statistics) will be conducted for the post of Statistical Investigator (now known as Junior Statistical Officer) and Paper-IV (Finance and Accounts and Economics and Governance) is for the post of Assistant Audit Officer (AAO) in C &AG.
- Each paper would be for duration of two hours.
- In Paper-I, total 100 questions will be asked for 200 marks.
- Paper-II will be on English Language and Comprehension carrying 200 Questions of 200 Marks.
- Paper-III would be on Statistics consisting of 100 Questions of 200 marks. This paper will be for those candidates who have applied for the post of Statistical Investigator.
- Paper-IV will be for those candidates who have applied for the post of Assistant Audit Officer (AAO) in C&AG.
- Candidates can check negative marking details according to paper in mentioned below table.
|S. No.||Subject||No. of Qs.||Marks||Negative|
|Paper 4||Finance &|
= 100 Qs.)
Check Updated: SSC CGL Exam Pattern
Exam Centres for SSC CGL Tier-II Exam:
Candidates are informed that the commission is going to conduct examination on mentioned below exam centres.
|State/ Union Territories||Exam Centre|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Port Blair|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Anantnag|
Get Detailed: SSC CGL Syllabus
Essential Documents for SSC CGL Tier-II Exam:
Candidates who are going to appear in SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier-II Online Exam must carry mentioned below valid photo ID proof along with SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Call Letter at the exam center for verification purposes. The identity proof can be your one of the following documents which is given below:
- Adhaar Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Pan Card
Read Now: How to Start Preparation for SSC CGL
SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination: 17.2.2018 to 22.2.2018
To get SSC CGL Admit Card, candidates are suggested to go through the Official Link provided above. Stay connected with us on our web page www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get details about all upcoming government and private exams. If you any problem in concern to details given here on SSC CGL Admit Card 2018, please ask us in comment box. We will give solution to your query as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|SSC CGL Preparation Tips||SSC CGL Previous Papers|
|SSC CGL Answer Key||SSC CGL Selection Procedure|
|SSC CGL Result||SSC CGL Exam Notification|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Time Limit||SSC Notification|