SSC CGL Admit Card
Download SSC CGL Admit Card to participate in Combined Graduate Level Examination. The Staff Selection Commission is going to Re- Conduct Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Tier-2 Exam on 09.03.2018.
So candidates who are going to appear in this examination they may download SSC CGL Admit Card 2018 from this page. No applier will get entry in exam hall without SSC CGL Hall Ticket. Job seekers can also obtain region wise SC CGL Admit Card by Name from mentioned below table
|Release Date||Recruitment Board||Exam Name||Complete Information|
|28/02/2018||SSC CGL Admit Card||SSC CGL Tier-2 (Paper 1) Exam Re- Conduct Date||Download Admit Card|
SSC CGL Admit Card Direct Link
Candidates can download SSC CGL Call Letter by entering the Registration Number and Date of Birth. The main purpose of conducting SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination is to hire willing applicants for different Categories of Posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations.
Applying candidates who want to gather details about SSC CGL Admit Card 2018 Tier 2,they need to scroll down this web page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Update on 27-02-2018
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published notice about change in examination dates of Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Tier 2 examination. The Commission had conducted Tier-II Examination of CGLE from 17.02.2018 to 22.02.2018. Due to incomplete downloading of data on account of some technical reasons, the examination was delayed and applicants faced inconveniences. Now, the organization is going to Re- conduct SSC CGL Tier 2 exam on 09.03.2018. So the applicants who are doing preparation for this examination they keep in mind these latest dates and download SSC CGL Admit Card from this page. The details of the venue of the examination will be uploaded on the respective regional websites
SSC CGL Admit Card
Guidelines to Download Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier-II Call Letter:
For obtaining Staff Selection Commission CGL Admit Card, willing contenders can follow the instructions as stated below:
- In the first step to get SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier-II Exam Call Letter go through the Staff Selection Commission Official Website that is ssc.nic.in
- Move you cursor towards the menu bar and press on “Admit Card” tab.
- Subsequently, a new page will appear on your desktop showing various links. Now, select suitable region’s link related to SSC Combined Graduate Level Admit Card.
- You will be directed to the respective region’s official portal.
- From that postal you have to hit on an appropriate link for Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Tier-II Admit Card
- Candidates are needed to enter valid Registration Number and Date of Birth at the blank boxes provided at that page for Staff Selection Commission CGL Call Letter.
- Now preview all filled details and press on “Submit” button.
- Within few seconds your SSC CGL Call Letter will open on your computer screen.
- Aspirants can download SSC CGL Hall Ticket or save SSC Combined Graduate Level Call Letter.
- At end, you need to take the print out of Staff Selection Commission CGL Hall Ticket and must bring SSC CGL Exam Call Letter to get entry in the examination hall.
SSC CGL Admit Card
Applicants can download SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier-II Admit Card according to regions as stated below:
|Region Wise SSC CGL Admit Card 2018||Link For SSC CGL Admit Card|
|SSC CGL Admit Card North Region||Press Here|
|SSC CGL Admit Card Central Region||Press Here|
|SSC CGL Admit Card 2018 Western Region||Press Here|
|SSC CGL Admit Card 2018 Southern Region||Press Here|
|North Eastern Region||Press Here|
|SSC CGL Admit Card 2018 Eastern Region||Press Here|
|SSC CGL Admit Card 2018 KKR Region||Press Here|
|SSC CGL Admit Card MP Region 2018||Press Here|
|North Western Sub-Region||Press Here|
SSC CGL Tier-II Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
- Tier-II of the examination of SSC CGL would comprise four papers in total. Of these four papers, two papers i.e. Paper-I and Paper-II is compulsory for all the candidates.
- However, Paper III (Statistics) will be conducted for the post of Statistical Investigator (now known as Junior Statistical Officer) and Paper-IV (Finance and Accounts and Economics and Governance) is for the post of Assistant Audit Officer (AAO) in C &AG.
- Each paper would be for duration of two hours.
- In Paper-I, total 100 questions will be asked for 200 marks.
- Paper-II will be on English Language and Comprehension carrying 200 Questions of 200 Marks.
- Paper-III would be on Statistics consisting of 100 Questions of 200 marks. This paper will be for those candidates who have applied for the post of Statistical Investigator.
- Paper-IV will be for those candidates who have applied for the post of Assistant Audit Officer (AAO) in C&AG.
- Candidates can check negative marking details according to paper in mentioned below table.
|S. No.||Subject||No. of Qs.||Marks||Negative|
|Paper 4||Finance &|
= 100 Qs.)
Check Updated: SSC CGL Exam Pattern
Exam Centres for SSC CGL Tier-II Exam:
Candidates are informed that the commission is going to conduct examination on mentioned below exam centres.
|State/ Union Territories||Exam Centre|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Port Blair|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Anantnag|
Get Detailed: SSC CGL Syllabus
Essential Documents for SSC CGL Tier-II Exam:
Candidates who are going to appear in SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier-II Online Exam must carry mentioned below valid photo ID proof along with SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Call Letter at the exam center for verification purposes. The identity proof can be your one of the following documents which is given below:
- Adhaar Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Pan Card
Read Now: How to Start Preparation for SSC CGL
SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier- II): 9.3.2018
To get SSC CGL Admit Card 2018, candidates are suggested to go through the Official Link provided above. Stay connected with us on our web page www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get details about all upcoming government and private exams. If you any problem in concern to details given here on SSC CGL Admit Card 2018, please ask us in comment box. We will give solution to your query as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|SSC CGL Preparation Tips||SSC CGL Previous Papers|
|SSC CGL Answer Key||SSC CGL Selection Procedure|
|SSC CGL Result||SSC CGL Exam Notification|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Time Limit||SSC Notification|