TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has unfolded online job notification titled as TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment . Contenders, there is a good news for you because organization has planned to recruit applicants for 5451 vacancies of Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Grade-I, Field Surveyor and other various posts. So job seekers may clutch this opportunity by applying now for TNPSC Group 4 Vacancy. Keep visiting our site to acquire more future coming latest TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2017 notifications.
TNPSC Group 4 Results
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has recently declared TNPSC Group IV Exam Result. A written exam is conducted on 06/11/2016 for filling 5451 posts of Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Field Surveyor, Draftsman, Typist and Steno-Typist Posts. Contenders who have appeared in this TNPSC Group 4 written Exam they can check their marks obtained and rank position with the help of this single page. Keen candidates can download www.tnpsc.gov.in group 4 result through online mode. Also you can hit on the direct link to download Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group 4 results as the link is provided below …. So have a look……
Direct Link To Download TNPSC Group IV Result: Check Here
Capable aspirants may apply for TNPSC Group 4 Jobs by sending the online application form before the closing date that is 08th September 2016. You may get other relevant details about Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment through this page which is well framed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment
TNPSC Group 4 Vacancies:
|Name of the post||Post Code||No. of vacancy|
|Junior Assistant (Non Security)||2600||2345|
|Junior Assistant (Security)||2400||121|
|Bill Collector, Grade-I||2500||08|
Grade – III
To Read TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment Notice: Read Here
Candidates must have completed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies or to College Courses of studies.
Searching For More 10th Pass Jobs: Check Here
Age Limit as on (1st July 2016):
|Community||Age limit (in years)|
|SC/SC ((Arunthathiyars)/ ST/ Destitute Widows of all castes||18 – 35|
|Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes and Backward Classes (Muslims)||18 – 32|
|Others” [ i.e., Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs ]||18 – 30|
|For the persons who are trained in Survey in ITI in Tamil Nadu, in respect of posts of Field Surveyor and Draftsman only||18 – 35|
Registration/ Examination Fee:
Candidates who want to apply for above posts they will have to examination and registration fee as follow:
- One- Time Registration Fee: Rs.50/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 75/-
Must Read: How to Deposit Fee Through Bank Challan Form
- Candidates who will be selected for Steno-Typist, Grade – II posts they will get pay scale of Rs.5200– 20200 + Grade Pay 2800/-
- Candidates who will be selected for others other posts they will get pay scale of Rs.5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay 2400/- by the organization.
Procedure Of Selection:
Selection Procedure will be done on the basis of the marks obtained by the applying aspirants in the Written Examination that will be organized by the organization committee.
Get Preparation Exam Tips: From Here
Scheme of written Examination (objective type) (OMR METHOD)
|Subject||Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks for selection
|Single Paper (S.S.L.C Std.)
General Studies (75 items)
Aptitude Test (25 items) = (100 items)
General Tamil /
General English (100 items)
(Total = 200 items)
|3 hours||300 marks||90|
How To Fill TNPSC Group 4 Online Application Form?
Applicants who are wants to apply for TNPSC Recruitment need to follow some steps which are displayed below:-
- Firstly applicants have to opened the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission that is www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Then applicants need to press the “Latest Notification” tab under the “Notification” tab of the home page.
- After that you required to select the advertisement no 15/2016 “POSTS INCLUDED IN GRP-IV SERVICES, 2015 – 2016” link.
- Then the advertisement will be shown on your computer screen. You have to read it properly.
- After completion the advertisement you have to hit on the “Apply Online” link.
- Now you need to hit on the “Application Print” link.
- Then you have to enter you email and password.
- Fill the online application form properly.
- At last press the “Submit” button.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Closing date for submission of applications: 08th September 2016
- Ending for payment of Fee: 11th September 2016
- Date and Time of Written Examination: 06th November 2016
Keen contenders may gather more information through official notification link tuned above. You can bookmark this web page www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using Cntrl+D for collecting the more updates against TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|TNPSC Group 1 Exam Notification||PSC Notification|
|TNPSC Group 2 Notification||TNPSC Previous Year Papers|
|TNPSC One Time Online Registration Form||TNPSC Coaching Centers|
|TNPSC Syllabus||TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus|
|TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus||TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus|