UPSC Geologist Exam Notification
Wow !!! A great chance to make career in Government Sector!!! Check out Upcoming UPSC Geologist Exam Notification before applying for vacancies of Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist and Hydro Geologist vacancy. To apply against UPSC Geologist Exam Notification 2017, candidates may submit online application form on or before the last date that is 03rd March 2017. UPSC Geo-Scientist Exam will be held on 12th May 2017 at given centers.
Interested candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can grab this opportunity by filling the online UPSC Geologist Application Form. Interested applicants may get complete information regarding this Notice from the below section of this page which is provided by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, so please have a look before applying.
UPSC Geologist Exam Notification
- Geologist and Geophysicist and Chemist
- Hydro Geologist etc
Willing job seekers should be either :
- A Citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India. or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or from Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
UPSC Geologist Eligibility:
- For Geologists Gr ‘A’:
Candidates should have a Masters Degree in Geological Science / Geology / Geo-Exploration / Mineral Exploration / Engineering Geology / Marine Geology / Earth Science and Resource management / Oceanography and Coastal Areas Studies / Petroleum Geosciences or Petroleum Exploration / Geochemistry / Geological Technology from
- For Geophysicists:
Candidates should possess M.Sc. in Physics or Applied Physics or Geophysics or Integrated Exploration Geophysics or Applied Geophysics or Marine Geophysics or Tech. or Applied Geophysics with good academic records.
- For Chemists:
Applicants are required to possess M. Sc. in Chemistry or Applied Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry from recognized institution.
- For Junior Hydrogeologists (Scientist-B):
Candidates should have Masters Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or marine Geology from reputed institute.
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Limitation of Age:
- For Geologist and Geophysicist and Chemist (Group ‘A’): A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and not have attained the age of 32 years on the first day of the month of January of the year
- For Jr. Hydro Geologist (Scientist B): Age limit of the applicants should be in between 21 years to 35 years as on 1st January 2017.
Mode of Payment for Application Fee:
Fee should be paid either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ state bank of Patiyala / state bank of Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card.
Method of Selection for UPSC Geologist Recruitment:
- Enrollment of qualified candidates will be completely made on their outcome in Written Test and personal interview by the selection committee.
- No TA/ DA will be given for attending written test or personal interview. Candidates have to come for test at their own expenses.
Before Going For Exam/ Interview, Must Read Below Shared Tips:
UPSC Geologist Exam Pattern:
|Part I: Written Examination||3 hrs|
|Interview For Personality Test||200|
Check Out: UPSC Geologist Exam Syllabus
UPSC Geologist Exam Center:
Process to fill UPSC Online Application Form:
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of organization that is www.upsc.gov.in
- On home page of official site go to “Recruitment” section and hit the link.
- Now many notifications will be appeared in this page select the appropriate link of the advertisement
- Then read the instructions carefully before applying online for part- I and part- II registration.
- Go to the link online application.
- Now candidates can fill online application form in all manners including personal details and academic details.
- Candidates must mention valid email id and contact number in application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature of requisite size.
- After complete all process for online application form review once at entire form
- Take print out of filled application form for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- UPSC Geo-Scientist Notification will available: 08th February 2017
- Closing Date for Online Application: 03rd March 2017
- Date of Commencement of Exam: 12th May 2017
For more details regarding UPSC Geologist Exam Notification 2017, candidates may go through this Official Link. You can visit our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com regularly for upcoming details regarding any Exam.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UPSC Geologist Admit Card||UPSC Geologist Result|
|UPSC Notification||UPSC Syllabus|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Study Material|
|UPSC Coaching Institutes||UPSC Exam List|