BHU MBBS BDS Admission
Banaras Hindu University conducts NEET entrance exam for admission in different medical programs as MBBS & BDS. So, for BHU MBBS BDS Admission, it is necessary to submit PMT Application Form available at bhu.ac.in after viewing important dates.
NEET is National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test which acts as gateway for admission in MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery) and BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery). For same, application form will be available only online mode.
BHU MBBS BDS Dates for Registration:
BHU PMT 2019 Application Form will be available from January 2019. Applicants must be careful while filling online form. Authority shall not be liable in case any error while filling details. Also, process to submit application form for it lasts till February 2019.
Following page prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com comprise all details for BHU MBBS BDS Admission 2019 including BHU MBBS Admission Dates, eligibility & others.
BHU MBBS BDS Admission
BHU MBBS BDS Eligibility:
- Those applying for NEET 2019, they must pass intermediate form any recognized board or university (CBSE, ICSC) with the subjects of PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) & English.
- Gen & OBC or Other Unreserved Category must have passed in 10+2 with 60% Aggregate Marks from known board.
- SC/ST/PH/ and other Reserved Category Candidates need to pass out intermediate with minimum of 50% Aggregate Marks.
Must Read About: Career In Medical Field
Age Limit for admission in Banaras Hindu University:
In order to apply for BHU MBBS BDS Admission Notification, age of applicant must be at least 17 or more than it.
At time of filling BHU PMT 2019 Admission Form, applicants need to pay application fee. In case once fee submitted will not be refunded under any circumstances
- Unreserved Category(Gen & OBC): Rs. 1000/-
- Reserved Category(ST /SC/PH): Rs. 600/-
Know About Course Wise: BHU Fee Structure
MBBS BDS Admission Criteria:
Banaras Hindu University conducts NEET Entrance Exam for direct admission in different medical programs such as MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery), & BDS( Bachelor of Dental Surgery).
BHU MBBS BDS 2019 Exam Pattern:
- Exam authority will conduct NEET Entrance Exam 2019 through Offline Mode.
- NEET Entrance Exam will be based on Pen and Paper.
- There will be Multiple Choice Questions in examination.
- Maximum 4 marks will be allotted on each correct answer.
- Also, there is Negative Marking for every incorrect answer 1 mark will deduct for it.
- There will be at least 200 questions in the NEET 2019 Entrance Exam.
- Time Duration of NEET Entrance Test is of 180 minutes (3 Hours).
|Name of Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Zoology||50 Questions||100 Marks|
|Chemistry||50 Questions||100 Marks|
|Physics||50 Questions||100 Marks|
|Botany||50 Questions||100 Marks|
|Total||200 Questions||400 Marks|
BHU MBBS BDS Syllabus 2019:
Banaras Hindu University has prescribed NEET 2019 Entrance Exam Syllabus. As per latest Banaras Hindu University Syllabus for NEET, questions will be from physics, chemistry, biology & zoology. Those who will appear in test for admission in MBBS / BDS course must begin preparation by referring BHU PMT Syllabus.
BHU MBBS BDS Admit Card 2019:
To participate in NEET entrance exam, you may download your BHU PMT 2019 Admit Card which will be available before 15 days of exam date. Moreover, you must have NEET registration ID number & password to view call letter.
Download Here: NEET Previous Year Question Papers
BHU MBBS BDS Result 2019:
NEET Entrance Exam Result will be available from July 2019. After declaration of BHU PMT Result, result authority will make a merit list having marks of students who will undergo NEET 2019 counseling program.
BHU MBBS BDS Counselling 2019:
Banaras Hindu University will conduct BHU PMT Counseling from beginning of August 2019 for admission in MBBS & BDS courses. Contenders have to be mentioned colleges/institutions name as per his/her choices for admission.
BHU MBBS BDS Admission 2019:
Medical Counselling Committee organizes counseling for admission in MBBS & BDS courses. Thereafter, on the basis of counseling result, admission in MBBS & BDS programmes will be provided.
Get List of More: Medical Entrance Exam
How to submit BHU MBBS BDS Application Form 2019?
Follow some hassle free steps to submit BHU MBBS Application Form or BHU MBBS BDS Admission Form.
- The first step is to visit Official Website of Banaras Hindu University i.e. www.bhu.ac.in
- Thereafter, move under right side under ‘News/Notices’ section, here you will view various links.
- Choose link for MBBS Admission dates, eligibility which is in form of notification.
- After wards, get download BHU PMT 2019 Registration Form from there.
- Further, fill asked details in BHU PMT 2019 Application Form or BHU PMT Admission Form.
- Then, login with User Id & Password.
- Subsequent to BHU MBBS Registration, you may download BHU MBBS BDS Online Application Form.
- The next step is to put all useful details in MBBS Admission Form or Banaras Hindu University MBBS BDS Admission Form.
- Also, Upload Your Photograph along with the specified signature.
- Then, you are required to make payment of the application fee via proper mode.
- Finally, applicants must carry print copy of BHU PMT Application Form for further usage in future.
BHU MBBS BDS Admission Dates 2019:
|Events||BHU PMT 2019 Dates|
|BHU MBBS BDS Registration commences from||January 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||February 2019|
|Last Date for Offline Form Submission||February 2019|
|BHU PMT 2019 Admit Card||May 2019|
|Exam Date||June 2019|
|Result Declaration||July 2019|
|Counselling Begin From||August 2019|
For more details about BHU MBBS BDS Admission 2019, you may visit its Official Link. Keep tuned with us for more updates for Banaras Hindu University Admission or BHU MBBS Dates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section