BITSAT Application Form 2019
Birla Institute of Technology & Science is going to conduct BITSAT 2019 in 3rd to Last week of May 2019. Interested applicants can fill and submit BITSAT Application Form before the last date that is 1st week of Mar 2019.
Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test release BITSAT Online Registration in 2nd week of Jan 2019. Candidates first have to ensure their eligibility and also check important dates from here.
What is the BITSAT Admission Procedure 2019?
Candidates will get admission in the Birla Institute of Technology & Science on the basis of their performance in the BITSAT Online Test. Candidates must perform well in the entrance test which is going to be held on specific centers.
For getting more information related to BITSAT Application Form 2019 – 2020, applicants are suggested to check the below segment of this web page which is well designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
BITSAT Application Form
BITSAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Before filling up the BITSAT Registration form you must grab all the information about BITSAT Eligibility Criteria required for filing up BITSAT Application Form. Please put an eye on the education norms for admission test:
- For filling up BITSAT Application Form Students must have passed 12th examination under 10+2 system from concern school or institution with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and adequate proficiency in English.
- They should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology subjects in 12th examination. Candidates must secure at least 60% marks in each of these subjects individually.
- Only Students, who are appearing for 12th examination in 2018 or who have passed 12th Examination in 2017, are eligible to appear in the online test.
- Candidates, who have passed 12th class in 2015 or earlier, are not eligible for this test.
- Candidates having first rank in all the central and state boards in India for the year 2018 will be given direct admission to the programme of their choice, irrespective of their score as per the eligibility criteria mentioned above.
Know Here: 8 Things Before Getting Admission
Do you know the amount of BITSAT 2019-2020 Application Fees?
So have your all set to take admission in the various courses which are offered by the Birla Institute of Technology & Science? If yes, then must have a look on the fee structure for it, which is necessary to know before applying:
|For male candidates||Rs.2950|
|For female candidates||Rs.2450|
|For male/female candidates opting for Dubai exam centre||US $70 (Rs. 4500)|
Mode of Payment:
The amount of application fee can be paid either Online or offline mode, have a look here;
- Online Mode
Debit / Credit Card: All the debit and credit cards, which are issued by Master and Visa will be used.
Net Banking: The net banking facility by Indian banks can be used. When the payment section will come, the candidates will be able to see the participating banks from which the fee can be paid.
- Offline Mode:
Aspirants need to download pay in slip and deposit the fee in cash at the nearby ICICI bank branch for payment through online mode. Don’t forget to take the confirmation receipt from the bank officials after the fee payment is done.
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
BITSAT 2019 Overview
|Exam Name||Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test|
|Conducting Body||BITS, Pilani|
|Programs Offered||BE, B.Pharma & M.Sc. Courses|
|Mode Of BITSAT 2019||Computer Based Online Mode (CBT)|
|Number Of Questions||150|
|Type Of Questions||MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Eligibility Criteria||12th exam passed with PCM subjects (PCB subjects for B.Pharma) with adequate proficiency in English|
|Exam Date||Will be updated soon.|
BITSAT 2019 Exam Pattern:
Aspirants must prepare for examination as according to BITSAT Exam Pattern stated below:
|Section||Subject||No of Question||Duration|
Do You Know: How To Prepare For BITSAT
BITSAT Syllabus 2019
Units & Measurement, Newton’s Laws of Motion, Work and Energy, Kinematics, Impulse and Momentum, Rotational Motion, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Gravitation, Waves, Oscillations, Electrostatics, Heat and Thermodynamics, etc.
States of Matter, Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure, Atomic Structure, Physical and Chemical Equilibria, Thermodynamics, Chemical Kinetics, Electrochemistry, Hydrogen and s-block elements, Surface Chemistry, etc.
|English Proficiency & Logical Reasoning||Mathematics|
Grammar, Reading Comprehension, Vocabulary, Composition, Verbal Reasoning, Nonverbal Reasoning, Detecting Missing Links, Following Directions, Classifying Words, etc.
Algebra, Two-dimensional Coordinate Geometry, Differential calculus, Trigonometry, Three dimensional Coordinate Geometry, Integral calculus, Probability, Ordinary Differential Equations, Statistics, Vectors, Mathematical modeling and Linear Programming.
Diversity in Living World, Genetics and Evolution, Cell: The Unit of Life; Structure and Function, Structure and Function –Animals & Plants, Reproduction, Growth and Movement in Plants, Ecology and Environment, Reproduction and Development in Humans, Biotechnology and its Applications, Biology and Human Welfare.
Test Centers for BITSAT 2019:
At the time of filling up BITSAT Application Form Applicants may select any one center for examination from these below mentioned centers.
|Agra||Hyderabad Campus of BITS||Pune|
|Dubai Campus of BITS (International Center)||Lucknow||Vijayawada|
|Goa Campus of BITS||Nagpur||Agartala|
|Gurgaon||Noida||Pilani campus of BITS|
Check Out: BITSAT Previous Year Papers
How to fill BITSAT 2019 Application Form?
Candidates, who want to fill BITSAT Online Application Form, may follow some of these below stated steps:
- First of all Candidates have to go the official website of the Birla Institute of Technology & Science that is bitsadmission.com
- Now you have to hit on the “BITSAT-2019 online exam announcement”
- On the next page you need to select “download a copy of the brochure (pdf format)” link.
- After that the notification will be shown on your screen, you have to read the complete notification carefully.
- Then you need to select the “allow me to apply Online”
- On the next page you have to select the “Registration”
- Now you have to fill the necessary details asked in the form.
- After completing the registration form you need to fill the online application form.
- While filling the application you need to upload necessary documents.
- After filling the form you must review the form and press “submit” button
- You need to pay application fees as according to the suitable mode.
- Pay fee either through online payment mode or through e-challan (ICICI Bank).
- At last you have to take a hard copy of application form for future use.
Requirements for BITSAT 2019 Application Form
- Class 10th marks sheet.
- Class 12th marks sheet.
- Debit / Credit Card or Net Banking details.
- Scanned copy of the photograph.
- Scanned copy of Signature.
|Size||04 KB to 50 KB||01 KB to 30 KB|
|Other Specification||It should be clear and of good quality.|
The frontal face should be visible.
Should not have red eye, glare, etc.
Avoid cap, hat, goggles, etc.
|Sign on a plain white sheet.|
Ensure that the sheet is wrinkle-free.
Sing with either Balck or Blue ink pen.
Take a good and clear picture of signature.
BITSAT 2019 Result:
BITSAT Result 2019 and Score Card will be based on the correct answers and wrong answers. You can visit the BITS admission website to get latest information regarding result. After the declaration of result the organization will release two merit lists.
The first merit list is for the other courses and the second BITSAT merit list will be for the B.Pharma course. No student will be allowed to repeat the test in the same year.
Important Dates for BITSAT Registration
|Release of Application Form||2nd week of Jan 2019|
|Last date to apply||1st week of Mar 2019|
|Editing in the application form||2nd week of Mar 2019|
|Allotment of Exam centre||2nd week of Mar 2019|
|Slot booking||3rd week of Mar to 2nd week of Apr 2019|
|Release of admit card||3rd to Last week of Apr 2019|
|Date of Exam||3rd to Last week of May 2019|
|Apply for admission||2nd week of May to Last week of Jun 2019|
|Release of Admit list & wait list||1st week of Jul 2019|
For more details about BITSAT Application Form 2019-2020 , candidates need to visit Official Link. Candidates keep visiting www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest information about Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test 2019 shortly.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|BITSAT Slot Booking||BITSAT Exam Dates|
|BITSAT Syllabus||BITSAT Hall Ticket|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Scholarship in India||Entrance Exams In India|