BITSAT Application Form
Get BITSAT Online Registration Link available here ! To attend Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test, it is necessary to submit BITSAT 2019–20 Application Form. Check BITSAT Application Form Last Date to apply for exam.
BITSAT Application Form Last Date:
BITSAT Registration has commenced from 5th January 2019. Individuals desirous for admission to Integrated First Degree programs may submit their online form latest by 20-03-2019. Revision/editing in form by candidate are from 22-03-2019 to 25-03-2019.
BITSAT Exam Dates 2019:
|Events||BITSAT Last Date|
|Closing date for submission of BITSAT|
|Revision/editing (online) in the|
application form by candidate
|22-03-2019 to 25-03-2019|
|Test center allotment and announcement|
|Candidates to reserve Test date|
|28-03-2019 to 08-04-2019|
|BITSAT Admit Card||12-04-2019 to 13-05-2019|
|BITSAT Online test||16-05-2019 to 26-05-2019|
|Apply for admission with 12th marks|
|16-05-2019 to 18-06-2019|
|Admit list and Wait list announcement||20-06-2019|
BITSAT Entrance Exam Date 2019 Released!
Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test is a university level exam. This year, computer based test will take place from 16 May 2019 to 26 May 2019 for admission in various degree courses offered by Pilani campus.
It is mandatory to qualify test for admission in various courses for the academic year 2019-20. To submit BITSAT 2019–2020 Application Form, hit on below link provided by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
BITSAT Application Form
BITSAT Eligibility Criteria 2019:
Before filling up the BITSAT Registration form you must grab all the information about BITSAT Eligibility Criteria required for filing up BITSAT Application Form. Please put an eye on the education norms for admission test:
For admission to any of the First Degree programmes of BITS except B.Pharm:
Candidates should have passed the 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and adequate proficiency in English.
For admission to B.Pharm:
- Aspirants applying for Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test should have passed the 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) and adequate proficiency in English.
- However candidates with PCM may also apply for Pharmacy program.
Choose From Here: Career after 12th in India
Admission to all the programmes is subject to the conditions given below:
- Applicant should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects (if he/she has taken Mathematics in BITSAT) or
- Minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects (if he/she has taken Biology in BITSAT) subjects in 12th examination, with at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics / Biology subjects to fill BITSAT Application Form.
- Only Students who are appearing for 12th class examination in 2019 or who have passed 12th class Examination in 2018 are eligible to appear in exam.
Know Here: 8 Things Before Getting Admission
Do you know the amount of BITSAT 2019-2020 Application Fees?
- For Indian exam centres, the application fee will be Rs. 3150/- for male candidates and Rs. 2650/- for female candidates.
- For Dubai exam centre, candidates have to pay Rs. 5600/- (US$80).
- Amount of fee is nonrefundable.
Mode to pay Application Fee:
- Payment using Paytm.com: Make payment through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/ UPI/Paytm Wallet at ZERO Charges. Also, get assured cashback of Rs.50. Use promocode BITSAT.
- Payment using Paytm Payment Gateway:
Applicants must pay fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/ UPI/Paytm Wallet & International Cards.
- Payment by Credit Cards and Debit Cards using Online Payment Gateway:
All credit & Debit cards issued by Master and Visa are accepted.
- Payment through Net Banking enabled accounts of Indian banks using Online Payment Gateway:
Participating banks list will be displayed once you choose to pay through this mode.
- By cash payment at all ICICI Bank branches in India along with a specially generated Pay-in Slip:
Students can also pay by cash payment through generated Pay-in Slip.
Check Here: BITSAT Fee Structure
BITSAT 2019 Overview
|Exam Name||Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test|
|Conducting Body||BITS, Pilani|
|Programs Offered||BE, B.Pharma & M.Sc. Courses|
|Mode Of BITSAT 2019||Computer Based Online Mode (CBT)|
|Number Of Questions||150|
|Type Of Questions||MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Eligibility Criteria||12th exam passed with PCM subjects|
(PCB subjects for B.Pharma)
with adequate proficiency in English
|Online Test Date||16th May – 26th May 2019|
BITSAT 2019 Exam Pattern
Aspirants must prepare for examination as according to BITSAT Exam Pattern stated below:
|Subject||No of Question|
|Time: 180 minutes|
BITSAT Syllabus 2019:
|Units & Measurement, Newton’s |
Laws of Motion, Work and Energy, Kinematics, Impulse and Momentum, Rotational Motion, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids,
Waves, Oscillations, Electrostatics,
Heat and Thermodynamics, etc.
|States of Matter, Chemical |
Bonding & Molecular Structure,
Atomic Structure, Physical and
Chemical Equilibria, Thermodynamics, Chemical Kinetics, Electrochemistry, Hydrogen and s-block elements,
Surface Chemistry, etc.
|English Proficiency & Logical |
|Grammar, Reading Comprehension, Vocabulary, Composition, Verbal Reasoning, Nonverbal Reasoning, Detecting Missing Links, Following Directions, Classifying Words, etc.||Algebra, Two-dimensional|
Differential calculus, Trigonometry,
Three dimensional Coordinate Geometry, Integral calculus,
Probability, Ordinary Differential Equations, Statistics, Vectors, Mathematical modeling and Linear Programming.
|Diversity in Living World, Genetics and Evolution, Cell: The Unit of Life; Structure and Function, Structure and Function –Animals & Plants, Reproduction, Growth and Movement in Plants, Ecology and Environment, Reproduction and Development in Humans, Biotechnology and its Applications, Biology and Human Welfare.|
Get Here in PDF: BITSAT Syllabus 2019
Download Here: BITSAT Previous Year Papers
Test Centers for BITSAT 2019
At the time of filling up BITSAT Application Form Applicants may select any one center for examination from these below mentioned centers
|Dubai Campus of BITS|
|Goa Campus of BITS||Nagpur|
How to fill BITSAT 2019 Application Form?
Candidates, who want to fill BITSAT Online Application Form, may follow some of these below stated steps:
- First of all Candidates have to go the official website of the Birla Institute of Technology & Science that is bitsadmission.com
- Under ‘BITSAT-2019 announcement’ tap on ‘Hit here’ link.
- Choose ‘Hit here to apply online’ link.
- Read all instructions, and then hit on ‘Allow me to apply online’ link.
- New user may hit on ‘New Registration’ link.
- Now, fill BITSAT Registration Form 2019.
- Already registered applicants must hit on ‘Already registered’ link.
- Enter application number & password & others.
- Tap on ‘Proceed’ link to fill BITSAT Application Form 2019.
- After completing the registration form you need to fill the online application form.
- While filling the application you need to upload necessary documents.
- After filling the form you must review the form and press “submit” button
- You need to pay application fees as according to the suitable mode.
- Pay fee either through online payment mode or through e-challan (ICICI Bank).
- At last you have to take a hard copy of application form for future use.
Requirements for BITSAT 2019 Application Form
- Class 10th marks sheet.
- Class 12th marks sheet.
- Debit / Credit Card or Net Banking details.
- Scanned copy of the photograph.
- Scanned copy of Signature.
|04 KB to 50 KB||01 KB to 30 KB|
|It should be clear and of good quality.The frontal face should be visible.Should not have red eye, glare, etc.Avoid cap, hat, goggles, etc.||Sign on a plain white sheet.Ensure that the sheet is wrinkle-free.Sing with either Balck or Blue ink pen.Take a good and clear picture of signature.|
BITSAT 2019 Result
BITSAT Result 2019 and Score Card will be based on the correct answers and wrong answers. You can visit the BITS admission website to get latest information regarding result. After the declaration of result the organization will release two merit lists.
The first merit list is for the other courses and the second BITSAT merit list will be for the B.Pharma course. No student will be allowed to repeat the test in the same year.
To avail more stuff for BITSAT 2019– 2020 Application Form, candidates need to visit Official Link. Stay in touch with us for more updates for latest notice.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|BITSAT Accepting Colleges||BITSAT Cut off Marks|
|BITSAT Slot Booking||BITSAT Exam Centres|
|BITSAT Admit Card||BITSAT Results|
|BITSAT Mock Test||BITSAT Sample Papers|
|BITSAT Counselling||How To Prepare For BITSAT|