JCECE 2019 is the state-level entrance exam which is conducted by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board to provide admission to eligible students in various UG professional courses offered by colleges in the state of Jharkhand.
Candidates can fill JCECE 2019 Application Form from 2nd week of April 2019. Last date to apply online for Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination is in 1st week of May 2019. Also check Jharkhand Entrance Exam Date on this page.
What After JCECE Application Form Submission?
After the successfully submission of the JCECE 2019 Application Form, students are required to appear in the Jharkhand Entrance Competitive Exam in 3rd week of May 2019. After the declaration of the result, shortlisted contenders have to participate in Counselling.
Qualified Candidates in selection procedure will take admission into various undergraduate engineering institutes in the state of Jharkhand. For more detailed information of JCECE Application Form 2019 read this page, designed by the team of ww.recruitmentinboxx.com.
|B.Tech, B.Sc. Forestry, B.Sc. Agriculture||PCM|
|BHMS, B.Sc. Forestry, B.Sc. Agriculture||PCB|
|B.Tech, BHMS, B.Sc. Forestry, B.Sc. Agriculture||PCMB|
Check Here: visit place for couples near me
Procedure to Submit JCECE Application Form 2019
Candidates are required to follow below mentioned hassle free steps for the submission of the JCECE 2019 Application Form. For the comfort of the visitors, we have provided online and offline mode here, so please have a look!!
Step1:JCECE Online Registration 2019
- First of all you need to go through the official website of organization that is www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- Now at the home page hit on “Click Here for All Online Application Submission – JCECEB 2019” tab.
- A new page will come out along with various links
- Select and hit on “Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination – 2019 [J.C.E.C.E. – 2019 (B.V.Sc. & A.H.,Agriculture, Forestry, BHMS, etc.)]”
- From the next page appeared select and hit on New Registration Link
- Afterwards candidates need to hit on the arrow and then the Online application form will appear on next screen
- After this you need to fill all the required details in the registration form like Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Gender, Category, Date of Birth, E-mail ID, Mobile number and land line with STD code and tap on declaration box.
- After this you will get JCECE registration number and password for further JCECE login procedure.
Step2: JCECE Log In 2019
- Now login with your registration number and password.
- Application form will be displayed on your computer screen.
Step3: Fill JCECE Online Application Form 2019
- Candidates are required enter each and every detail in the Jharkhand Entrance Competitive Exam application form.
- Recheck the complete details entered in the JCECE Exam Application Form 2019.
Step4: Payment of JCECE 2019 Application Fee:
- Contenders are required to make the payment of the below mentioned non-refundable application feevia using Credit card/Debit card/Net banking.
|General/ BC-I/ BC-II||Rs. 900/-|
|General/ BC-I/ BC-II||Rs. 900/-|
|PCMB Group||General/ BC-I/ BC-II||Rs. 1,000/-|
Step5: Submission of JCECE 2019 Online Application Form
- Now you are required to upload your scanned photographs, signature and thumb impression.
- Hit the “Submit” tab for the submission of the JCECE Application Form 2019.
- At the end you need to take printout of filled JCECE Application Form for future process.
- You need to download the JCECE Application Form format through online mode.
- After that fill the required information in application form very carefully.
- JCECE Application Form should be send along with the necessary documents enclosed in envelope to the respective address mentioned below before the closing date.
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Science & Technology Campus, SirkhaToli
Press Here For JCECE Application Form Link
JCECE 2019 Highlights
|JCECE 2019 Exam Date||June 2019|
|Conducting body||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Mode of JCECE 2019||Offline (Pen and paper based)|
|Number of papers||2 Paper 1 (Physics and Chemistry) Paper 2 (Mathematics/ Biology)|
|Duration of exam||3 hours|
|Courses offered||B.Tech, B.V.Sc. and A.H and Forestry|
JCECE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Domicile Requirement for Jharkhand CECE 2019:
Appearing candidates in Jharkhand Entrance Competitive Exam 2019 must be a permanent/local resident of Jharkhand state. Candidates must have the Local residential Certificate issued by the authority by Government of Jharkhand.
Qualification Required for JCECE 2019:
- Applying contenders are required to be passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Aspirants have to qualify the 12th exam with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subject along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject.
- Candidates are required to secure at least 45% marks for General (40% for candidate belonging to reserved category) in all subjects.
- Candidates appearing the qualifying examination may also apply but they have to pass it before the date of Counselling.
Agriculture & Forestry
- Applying candidates must be passed I.Sc. / 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subject with one of the Mathematics/Biology.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply in one condition that they will have to pass the previous exam before the date of Counselling.
Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. & A.H.)
IN order to fill JCECE Application Form 2019, candidates must be passed Intermediate or equivalent exam from any recognized board/university with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subject. Final year candidates can also apply.
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
Age Criteria for JCECE 2019:
- There is no age limit for B.Tech courses.
- Applying candidates for Agriculture & Forestry courses must lie between 17 to 22 years as on 1st July of the exam year.
- The upper age will be relaxed for the candidates belonging to the SC/ST category upto 3 years.
- For Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. & A.H.) courses, minimum age of the contenders must be 17 years as on 31st December 2018.
Course Wise Eligibility Criteria:
JCECE Exam Pattern 2019:
JCECE 2019 exam will be held as Pen Paper Based exam (offline mode). In order to check the complete Jharkhand Entrance Competitive Exam Pattern, scroll down this page soon:
- The question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer while ¼ marks will be deducted for each wrong response.
- Each subject group is assigned with total 150 marks.
- The question paper will be published in both English and Hindi language.
- 1 hour will be given for the Biology & mathematics and 2 hour will be provided for the Physics & Chemistry.
|Subject Group||Subjects||No. of Questions|
Mathematics & Biology
Also Check: Choose These Best Institutes For Mathematics
JCECE Exam Syllabus
Applicants are required to prepare according to the officially prescribed JCECE Syllabus to obtain qualifying marks in the examination. The question paper of the test will be based on the syllabus of class XI and XII standard examination.
|Physical World and Measurement||Kinematics|
|Laws of Motion||Work, Energy and Power|
|Motion of System of|
Particles and Rigid Body
|Properties of Bulk Matter||Behavior of Perfect Gas|
and Kinetic Theory
|Oscillations and Waves||Current Electricity|
|Magnetic Effects of|
Current and Magnetism
|Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation||Atoms & Nuclei|
|Some Basic Concepts|
|Chemical Kinetics||Surface Chemistry|
|Structure of Atom||Classification of Elements|
and Periodicity in Properties
|Chemical Bonding and|
|States of Matter :|
Gases and Liquids
|S-Block Elements (Alkali|
and Alkaline earth metals)
|Some P-Block Elements|
|Environmental Chemistry||P-Block Elements|
|D and F Block Elements||Coordination Compounds|
|Haloalkanes and Haloarenes||Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers|
|Polymers||Chemistry in Everyday Life|
|Sets, Relations & Functions||Trigonometric Functions|
|Complex Numbers and|
|Linear Inequalities||Permutations & Theorem|
|Binomial Theorem||Sequence and Series|
|Straight Lines||Introduction to Three-|
|Limits and Derivatives||Mathematical Reasoning|
|Statistics||Relations and Functions|
|Inverse Trigonometric Functions||Matrices|
|Determinants||Continuity and Differentiability|
|Applications of Derivatives||Integrals|
|Three – dimensional Geometry||Probability|
|Diversity in Living World||Structural Organization|
in Animals and Plants
|Cell: Structure and Function||Plant Physiology|
|Human Physiology||Sexual Reproduction|
|Genetics and Evolution||Biology and Human Welfare|
|Biotechnology and its Applications||Ecology & Environment|
Must Read: JCECE Previous Year Question Paper
JCECE Admit Card 2019
Candidates can download their JCECE 2019 Admit Card through online mode from the second week of May 2019. Candidates can get their JCECE Hall Ticket by entering the application number or date of birth.
If candidates will find any discrepancy JCECE Call Letter, then they can report to the examination authority till the last date of downloading admit card.
JCECE Result 2019
Candidates can check their JCECE Result 2019 after the declaration by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board in the fourth week of May 2019.
Before publishing the result, the authority will also publish the JCECE Answer Key on the same day of exam after completion of it. There is no provision of re-evaluation of the answer sheet.
JCECE Counselling 2019
The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Counselling will be organized through offline mode after the declaration of result. The counselling will be commenced from the third week of June 2019.
Candidates need to present with all original documents at the counselling centre for document verification procedure. Candidates have to pay the counselling fee to participate in the counselling.
Frequently Asked Questions and their Answers
Question: After qualifying JCECE 2019 which courses can you opt?
Answer: B.Tech (Dairy Technology), Agriculture, Forestry, B.V.Sc. and A.H., Homeopathy degree courses
Question: After qualifying JCECE 2019 can I get admission in MBBS/BDS courses?
Answer: Through this exam you cannot get admission in MBBS/BDS courses.
Question: After the submission of JCECE 2019 Application Form, can anyone make correction/modification in the application form?
Answer: Once the application form is submitted, no changes will be allowed to do further.
Question: Is 17 years of age necessary to apply for Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam 2019?
Answer: Yes, the 17 years should be as on or before 31st December 2018.
Question: Can other state candidates apply for this exam?
Answer: Only the local/permanent resident of Jharkhand state candidates can apply.
Question: I am appearing in 12th class. So, can I fill the form?
Answer: Yes, appearing candidates can also apply for JCECE 2019.
JCECE 2019 Exam Dates:
|Availability of application form||2nd week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||1st week of May 2019|
|Admit card downloaded from||2nd week of May 2019|
|Conduction of the exam||3rd week of May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of June 2019|
|Counselling starts from||In the month of July 2019|
In order to collect more details related to the JCECE 2019 Application Form, you may go through the above mentioned official link also. In case, contenders have any query regarding this page or others they may drop comment in below mentioned comment box. Our team members www.recruitmentinboxx.com will solve your query and provide you satisfactory answers as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Distance Engineering Colleges in India||How Do I Get College Scholarship|
|NIRF India Ranking||Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|