JEE Main Eligibility 2019
Central Board of Secondary Education formulates all JEE Main Eligibility 2019 conditions for each appliers. JEE Main Eligibility Criteria is detailed parameters like Educational Qualification, age limit, qualifying exam, number of attempts and other requirements that candidates has to meet to participate in the JEE Main 2019.
JEE Main Exam Eligibility Norms
JEE Main is a National Level Undergraduate Engineering Exam which is conducted for providing admission to IIITs, NITs & GFTIs and other private institutes. Students who wish to apply for JEE Main have to ensure all eligibility conditions applied by CBSE.
We the team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has provided complete details of JEE Main Eligibility 2019 on this page for your sake. Contenders can get all details by going through beneath segment of this page.
JEE Main Eligibility
JEE Main Nationality Eligibility
- Candidates must be Citizen of India.
- NRIs, PIOs, OCIs & Foreign National candidates are eligible to apply.
- Aadhaar Card for each and every candidate is compulsory to apply.
Get Here: JEE Main Online Application
- One should have qualified 10+2 Exam or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have passed 12th/equivalent examination with minimum 5 subjects in which Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/ Technical Vocational subject.
- Candidates having passing marks in qualifying exam can also apply.
- Those who appear in 12th or equivalent class in 2019 are also eligible for JEE Main 2019.
- NIOS candidates can also apply
- Diploma holder can also apply for JEE Main 2019, but their rank & score of JEE Main will not considered for admission in NITs & CFTIs.
Check This: JEE MAIN Application Form Correction
JEE Main Age Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who were borne on or after 1st October, 1994 (for general and OBC candidate) are eligible to apply for JEE Main 2018. Reserved category candidates like SC, ST and PwD their date of birth falls on or after 1st October, 1989. Date of birth mentioned in Secondary Education Board/University will only be considered for appearing in exam.
Eligibility Criteria of No. of Attempts
As Madhya Pradesh, Nagaland and Odisha have joined JEE (Main) system in the year 2018. Age limit of eligible students for admission in colleges is similar as part year’s students. Number of attempts for other students is 3 times only but for Madhya Pradesh, Nagaland and Odisha students number of attempts limit is as per previous year for admission to IITs/NITs/IIITs/CFTIs
Estimate Your Rank: JEE Main Rank Predictor
Passing Year Eligibility Criteria
- Students who have passed 12th class or equivalent exam in 2017 or 2018 are eligible to apply
- Students appeared for 12th or equivalent exam in 2016 but did not clear in 2016, but passed in 2017 are not eligible to apply.
- One who have passed 12th exam in 2016 or before are not eligible to apply for JEE Main 2019
- One who is going to appear in 2020 or later are not eligible to apply for JEE Main 2019.
- Candidates qualify 12th exam 2018 & appear for improvement in 2019 then top 20 percentile cut-off for 2018 will be considered.
- Students appear in 2019, and then best of two performances will be considered.
Note: For the percentile system, total marks obtained in all 5 subjects of mark sheet will be considered for JEE Main and JEE Advanced.
JEE Main Eligibility of NITs, IIITs and CFTIs
Candidates to get admission into NITs, IIITs and CFTIs one should secure minimum 75% marks (65% for SC/ST students) in qualifying examination
One should be in top 20 percentile in class 12th examination conducted by respective boards. Qualifying exam must be passed in engineering & architecture courses with the subjects mentioned below
|Criteria Required for Admission
|Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/ Technical Vocational subject.
|Passed 10+2 examination with Mathematics.
Check Out Here: JEE Main Login Account Candidate Page
Hope you have ensured all JEE Main Eligibility 2019 details mentioned above on this page. Stay tuned with our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to grab furthermore details about JEE Main 2019 examination.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Best Books for JEE Main
|JEE Main Syllabus
|JEE Main Counselling
|JEE Main Result
|JEE Main Answer Key
|JEE Main Mock Test
|JEE Main Question Papers
|JEE MAIN Admit Card
|JEE Main Previous Year Question Paper
|How to Prepare For JEE Mains