JoSAA Seat Allotment 2018
JoSAA Seat Allotment 2018 Results for 7th Round has been declared on the official website of Joint Seat Allocation Authority that is josaa.nic.in. Candidates can now check Online JoSAA Counselling Dates from here.
Applicants who get their names in JoSAA 7th Round Seat Allotment 2018 they now have to pay the seat acceptance fee through SBI e-Challan/ net banking/ debit cards and after that verify the documents at any reporting centre.
JoSAA Seat Allotment 2018
Joint Seat Allocation Authority will provide admission to qualified students into B.tech courses in IITs, NITs, IIITs, and GFTIs for the academic year 2018-19. JEE Main and JEE Advanced candidates are also eligible for this JoSAA Admissions 2018.
Applicants, if you desirous to grab more details regarding JoSAA Seat Allotment 2018 the must go through the below structured page which is well created by the expert team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
JoSAA Seat Allotment
JoSAA Counselling Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for JoSAA Admissions applicants have to fulfill below mentioned eligibility details
- To get admission in IITs, NITs, and GFTIs institutes one must qualify JEE Main exams with better rank
- JEE main & JEE Advanced qualified candidates are eligible for JoSSA Admissions based on the rank.
- JEE main & JEE Advanced has been qualified with maximum 75% marks for general and with 65% marks for SC/ST/PD candidates
JoSAA Counselling Process
JoSAA authority will conduct JoSAA Counselling process via online mode. Counseling will be held in various rounds based on the rank and availability of seats. Counseling includes Registration, Choice filling, and Seat Allotment reporting to college. JoSAA First Seat Allotment Round will be started on June 27, 2018.
Check Schedule of Events: JEE Main Counselling Seat Allotment
Check Out Dates: JEE Advanced Counselling Seat Allotment
JoSAA Registration Process
Step 1: Registration
- Candidates have to log into their account, using JEE Main 2018 Roll Number and Password.
- Fill up personal details retrieved from their JEE Main 2018 Registration Form and submit it.
- If you want to make modification of contact information can be done before final submission
Step 2 – Filling of Choices
- After getting registered candidate have to fill the maximum choice of course and college as per their rank
- After selecting choices, candidates can modify order of preference by selecting “Arrange Filled Choices” until you lock it.
Step 3 – Locking of Choices
- After completing of choice filling process, a candidate has to lock their selected choices.
- If candidates don’t lock their choices till last date, then it will automatically lock.
- Once the choice filled is lock then it will not change in any circumstances
- After locking the choices, a printout selected options for future use.
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
JoSAA Seat Allocation 2018
- All registered candidates will be allotted seats based on their rank as per their selected choices of courses and college.
- After seat allotment shortlisted candidates are required to download their provisional allotment letter by login their roll number and password.
- If candidates not satisfied with their allotted seat they can go for any of the following options offered by JoSAA 2018
- Freezing: Candidates can accept allotted seats but not participate in further seat allotment rounds.
- Floating: Candidates accept offered seat and indicate if admissions open in better/higher preferred institute or course, then they will accept it.
- Sliding: Candidates can accept seat indicating that admissions are open in better course in same institute then they will take it.
- Candidates can pay seat acceptance fee of Rs. 35,000 after downloading their provisional allotment letter.
- After getting allotment letter one has to report to the college.
Seat allotment, Document Verification and Acceptance of Seat by reporting at reporting centers is in abeyance until appropriate orders are received in Writ Appeal with respect to orders passed by the Hon’ble High Court of Madras on 02.07.2018
JoSAA Seat Allotment Important Dates
|JoSAA Registration Starts From||15 June 2018|
|JoSAA Registration ends on||25 June 2018|
|Round 1 Seat Allotment||27 June 2018|
|Round 2 Seat Allotment||3 July 2018|
|Round 3 Seat Allotment||6 July 2018|
|Round 4 Seat Allotment||9 July 2018|
|Round 5 Seat Allotment||12 July 2018|
|Round 6 Seat Allotment||15 July 2018|
|Round 7 Seat Allotment||18 July 2018|
Check State Wise: UGC Declared 23 Fake Universities in India
Applicants, if you want to attain more details about the JoSAA Seat Allotment 2018 must go through the official link which is well highlighted above.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|