NATA Application Form
NATA Notification Released, get Registration Link from here! NATA Application Form is invited from 24th January 2019 for admission into 5 years of Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch). So, submit your registration form prior last date.
NATA Application Form Last Date 2019:
National Aptitude Test in Architecture Application Form can be filled up to 11-03-2019 (first attempt) and 12-06-2019 (second attempt). Further, NATA Online Registration will be considered complete only after filling personal details, uploading documents and payment of fee.
NATA Exam Date 2019:
|First Test Schedule|
|NATA Notification Release date||21-01-2019|
|NATA Registration Begins||24-01-2019|
|End of registration||11-03-2019|
|Image uploads allowed till||15-03-2019|
|Fee payment allowed till||15-03-2019|
|Confirmation page printing available till||18-03-2019|
|Candidate Correction window||12-03-2019 to 15-03-2019|
|First Test||14-04-2019(10 AM to 01:15 PM)|
|Second Test Schedule|
|Availability of information in the public domain||21-01-2019|
|Start of Online form fill-up||24-01-2019|
|End of registration||12-06-2019|
|Image uploads allowed till/|
Fee payment allowed till
|Confirmation page printing available till||17-06-2019|
|Candidate Correction window||15-06-2019 to 17-06-2019|
|Second Test||07-07-2019(10 AM to 01:15 PM)|
NATA Entrance Exam Date for B.Arch Admission 2019:
Council of Architecture conducts National Aptitude Test in Architecture on 14th April 2019 (first attempt) and 7 July (second attempt) for admission into 5 years B.Arch. Score card of this entrance exam are considered by numbers of private & governments aided colleges.
So, submit your NATA Application Form 2019 prior deadline. For knowing more details about National Aptitude Test in Architecture Registration, refer this page designed by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Read Course Detail, Career Option: Career In Architecture
NATA Application Form
NATA Eligibility 2019:
Age Limit: No age limit to apply.
Lateral Entry: No admission in lateral entry.
Qualifying Exam: Applicant must pass 12th/10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/State Governments or International Baccalaureate Diploma after 10 years of schooling.
Subjects: Candidates must have physics, chemistry & mathematics as mandatory subjects in the 10+2 level.
Minimum Marks: 10+2 or 10+3 Diploma or IB Diploma with 50% marks in aggregate.
Appearing Candidates: Such candidates are also eligible to apply
Humanities Candidates: Those with arts stream are also eligible to apply, if they have qualified the physics, chemistry and mathematics exams conducted by CBSE.
Choose From Here: Best & Career Guarantee Options after 12th
- Either first test or second test, applicant need to pay Rs. 1800/- as application fee.T
- Those opting to appear from test centres outside the territory of India: Rs.10000/- for either first or second test and Rs. 18,000/- for appearing in both the tests
- SC/ST category: Rs.1500/-
In case the Candidate wishes to appear for both first and second test:
Application Fee: Rs.3500/-. Pay your fee via debit card, credit card or net banking
NATA Exam Pattern 2019:
Mode: The exam will be conducted two times in a year through online mode.
Sections: It will be comprised of two sections. Part A comprises of MCQ to be answered online and Part B is paper based drawing test.
Maximum Marks: Total of 200 marks questions will be asked in the exam. 120 marks of Part-A and 90 marks of Part-B
Duration: The complete exam will be of 3 hours. 60 minutes for Part-A (aptitude section) and 120 minutes for Part-B (drawing section).
Language: All instructions will be given in English language only.
Marking Scheme: 2 marks will be allotted for each correct answer
Negative Marking: No negative marking in the exam.
|Mathematics (20 questions)||40|
|General Aptitude (40 questions)||80|
|Drawing (2 questions)||80|
Check Complete Marking Scheme Here: NATA Exam Pattern
NATA Admission Criteria:
- That qualified entrance exam will be invited for counselling round for NATA B.Arch Admission.
- Qualified candidates can seek admission into the 5 years B. Arch program in different Indian Institutes.
Get Here Study Material:
Community Certificate (only for
Up to 1 MB
How to submit NATA Application Form 2019 for B.Arch Admission?
NATA REGISTRATION 2019:
- Log on to official website of the organization i.e. www.nata.in
- Tap on ‘Attention: For NATA 2019 Registration please visit: Hit here’ link.
- Press on ‘hit here’ link in front of brochure.
- Instructions for National Aptitude Test in Architecture Notification will appear.
- At another step, hit on ‘Press here’ link in front of Registration head.
- Select “New register” option and enter the required details.
- Hit on submit button and you will receive Login ID and password.
NATA LOGIN 2019:
- Login with User Id & password to proceed further
- At next step, you may download National Aptitude Test in Architecture Online Application Form 2019.
FILL NATA ONLINE APPLICATION FORM 2019:
- Another step is to put all details in NATA Application Form as asked.
- Read instructions carefully prior submission of National Aptitude Test in Architecture Online Application Form.
UPLOAD DOCUMENTS WITH FORM & SUBMIT FEE:
- Next phase is to upload documents with National Aptitude Test in Architecture Application Form.
- Make payment of application fee.
SUBMIT ONLINE APPLICATION FORM:
Finally, applicants must submit their online form & preserve print copy too.
Keen applicants may apply for exam by filling NATA Application Form 2019. Keep connected with us for more updates about its result & many more.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|NATA Admit Card||How To Survive First Year Of College|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|