Union Public Service Commission conducts many examinations like IAS/IES/ISS and others. Candidates who are preparing for these examinations should download the UPSC Syllabus.
UPSC examination is divided in to two phase’s i.e prelims and mains exam. Candidates can also download the Union Public Service Commission syllabus 2023 – 2024 in Hindi as well with the help of this page.
UPSC 2023 Syllabus:
We have given dates of the UPSC examination in the below table, aspirants can check it and start the preparation accordingly. Shortlisted aspirants from the UPSC main examination will go for the personal Interview. For more updates about the UPSC Syllabus 2023-24, aspirants have to go through this page which is created and well-maintained by the team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination
|Civil Services (Main) Examination
|Engineering Services(Pre) Examination
|Engineering Services (Main) Examination
UPSC Syllabus Notification 2023
UPSC CMS Syllabus 2023:
Aspirants who has applied or going to apply for UPSC CMS Notification can download the CMS Syllabus by tapping the given link. Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct the UPSC CMS Exam soon. So those aspirants who are going to appear in the exam can download the CMS Syllabus in PDF format. Syllabus Download From Below Link.
UPSC CAPF Syllabus 2023:
Candidates who are going to appear in the Central Armed Police Forces Examination, 2023 can check UPSC CAPF 2023 syllabus from here! The application procedure for UPSC Assistant Commandant Exam is active; candidates can fill the UPSC CAPF application form soon. Candidates are advice to check updated syllabus 2023 by hitting on below link!
UPSC ISS/ESE exam syllabus:
Union Public Service Commission Engineering Services Examination is scheduled to be held soon. Candidates who have applied for the ISS/ESE exam can check ISS exam syllabus/UPSC engineering services exam syllabus by hitting on the below link: UPSC Syllabus In English
UPSC IFS Syllabus:
Union Public Service Commission is going to organize the Indian Forest Service Pre Exam soon.
UPSC Syllabus Mains In Hindi
Candidates who are going to participating in Indian Forest Service Examination are requested to download Indian Forest Service syllabus for the better preparation of the exam. Candidates can download the IFS exam syllabus by hitting on below link: Syllabus Mains PDF
UPSC IAS Syllabus 2023:
Union Public Service Commission releases notification to invite candidates to fill up various vacant positions. Applying contenders for IAS Recruitment Notification must check IAS Syllabus to qualify the selection procedure. Candidates may avail their Union Public Service Commission IAS Syllabus by tapping the direct link given below.
UPSC NDA Syllabus 2023:
Check UPSC NDA Syllabus by tapping the given link. Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct UPSC NDA Examination for selecting candidates on Army, Air Force and Naval Wings of the NDA.
Union Public Service Commission will conduct UPSC NDA Exam 2 soon. So those applicants who are interested must download NDA Syllabus as well as exam pattern PDF through this page.
UPSC CDS Syllabus 2023:
Check Updated UPSC CDS Syllabus!!! Here below you will get subject-wise Complete CDS Syllabus With Weightage , so aspirants who are going to appear in the Combined Defence Services Examination they can download the CDS Exam Syllabus by tapping the given link.
IES Civil Engineering Syllabus:
There are numerous candidates who have a dream to crack the Indian Engineering Services exam; here we are furnishing IES Civil Engineering Syllabus. So you can prepare well for the exam which is going to be held on soon.
UPSC Examination 2023:
Union Public Service Commission is India’s central agency which came into existence on 1 October 1926. This commission is authorized to conduct various examinations. Below, we are providing the list of exam conducted by UPSC:
- Civil Services Preliminary and Main Examination
- Indian Forest Service Examination (IFSC)
- Engineering Services Examination (ESE)
- National Defence Acadamy (NDA) & Naval Academy Examination (NAE)
- Combined Defence Services (CDS)
- Combined Medical Services (CMS)
- Special Class Railway Apprentices (SCRA)
- Geologist Examination (GE)
- Indian Economic/ Statistical Service
- Central Police Forces (CPF)
- Indian Police Services (IPS)
Before starting preparation of any recruitment exam, we must know the syllabus of that exam. So, applicants who want to participate in Exam must check all details regarding Exam syllabus through this page and save your valuable time from searching here and there. Union Public Service Commission contains the following syllabus, provided below.
Know More About: UPSC Coaching Institutes
UPSC Preliminary Examination Syllabus:
Union Public Service Commission Preliminary Exam has two papers of multiple-choice questions (MCQ) which contains maximum 400 marks. Question Papers sets are available in both languages as in English & Hindi.
a) UPSC Paper I Syllabus:
- Current events of national and international importance
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Indian and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic geography of India and the World
- Indian Polity and Governance-Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc
- General issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialization
- General Science
Must Check: Latest Current Affairs
b) UPSC Paper II Syllabus:
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills;
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc) (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. – Class X level)
- English Language Comprehension skills (Class X level)
- Questions relating to English Language Comprehension skills of Class X level
UPSC Exam Pattern:
|English Comprehension & English Précis
|General Studies –II
|General Studies –III
|General Studies –IV
|Optional Subject – Paper 1
|Optional Subject – Paper 2
|Total for Main Examination
Check Detailed: UPSC Exam Pattern
Important Note: Job fighters may choose any optional subjects from the given list.
Optional subjects for Main Exam:
|Agriculture, Animal Husbandry And Veterinary Science, Anthropology, Botany, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Commerce And Accountancy, Economics, Electrical Engineering, Geography And Geology
|Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, Dogri, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Kashmiri, Konkani, Maithili, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Nepali, Oriya, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Santhali, Sindhi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu And English
How to Download UPSC Syllabus in PDF:
- Visit official website of that is Union Public Service Commission upsc.gov.in.
- On home page select option as ‘Examination’
- Then, choose Syllabus link for the applied exam.
- Syllabus will display in PDF file type format on your screen.
- At last, save and Download it in your PC.
On this single page, we are providing complete information of syllabus of Union Public Service Commission exam. You can also download it in PDF form from this page. To get information directly on your wall, you can join us on Facebook and Google plus.
Contenders, for obtaining latest updates regarding this notification keep visit on this page on regular basis. You can also bookmark this page by using Control + D, to obtain up-to-date details regarding same. You can also collect more information of any competitive exam from our web portal i.e. www.recruitmentinboxx.com like exam pattern, study material etc.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UPSC Exam List
|UPSC Application Form
|UPSC Challan Form
|UPSC Interview Questions and Answers
|UPSC E Admit Card