JIPMER MBBS 2019
JIPMER MBBS 2019 JUNE Exam Dates has been announced!! As per the JIPMER MBBS 2019 Notification, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research will conduct the JIPMER MBBS entrance exam on 02-06-2019.
JIPMER MBBS Exam Notification
JIPMER MBBS Application Form will be available from 06-03-2019 at official site. Students who are interested to get admission into MBBS programmes in institute and its affiliated campuses are required to apply by submitting their applications till 12-04-2019 via online mode.
Students who will be successfully qualified the JIPMER MBBS Exam 2019 will be eligible to take participate in admission process. Counseling will be commenced from 26 -06-2019 and admission process will be continued till 30-09-2019
Candidates are required to collect other information regarding JIPMER MBBS 2019 from this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. You can also apply for the same by following the guidelines provided below.
JIPMER MBBS 2019
Procedure to apply for JIPMER Registration Form:
Aspirants after satisfying all the eligibility criteria have to fill the online application form with the help of below stated simple steps:
- First of all you have to follow the official web portal of the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research that is jipmer.puducherry.gov.in
- On the home page you have to hit on “Prospectus : Press Here” link for the JIPMER notification and you have to go through it carefully.
- After reading JIPMER MBBS notification, you have to hit on “Apply Online for JIPMER MBBS 2019: Press Here” link, available on previous page.
- You are required to read the intrusions very carefully and then fill the registration form and press “Register” button.
- After wards you need to login to your account by using your “Registration Number and password” and Fill Online JIPMER MBBS Application Form.
- you have to fill the basic detail such as you name, date o birth, address etc.
- Also you have to upload scanned copies of all the documents, testimonials and certificate along with scanned photograph & signature in the JPEG/JPG format
- Then you have to hit on “I Agree” tab and you will get a message in your registered email ID or mobile number containing “Candidate ID” & “Password”
- you have to login with the Candidate ID” & “Password for further process
- You have to select the payment mode & make the payment of application fee through online mode
- Now you have hit on “submit” tab for final submission of the form
- At last you have to take a print out of JIPMER application form 2019 and keep it safe for future use.
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Exam Dates:
|Starting of JIPMER MBBS Online Application form||06-03-2019|
|Last date of submitting JIPMER MBBS 2019 Application Form||12-04-2019|
|Releasing of JIPMER MBBS Admit Card||3rd week of May 2019|
|JIPMER MBBS Exam Date||02-06-2019|
|Releasing of result and rank letter||3rd week of June 2019|
|First counselling||26 to 28-06-2019|
|Final counselling||26-09- 2019|
|Closing of admission||30-09-2019|
JIPMER MBBS Reservation:
- Common Entrance Examination for 200 Seats
- (150 seats at JIPMER, Puducherry + 50 seats at JIPMER, Karaikal)
JIPMER MBBS Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who are going to apply are advised to satisfy all the below stated eligibility norms.
- Applying candidates must be India Citizen.
- Foreign aspirants are also eligible to apply.
- Apply candidates must have completed 10+2 qualification with Chemistry, Physics, and Biotechnology/ Biology subjects from a well recognized institute/university or its equivalent qualification.
- General category candidates must possess 50% marks in qualifying exam whereas 40% marks in case of reserved category candidates.
Know Here: How to Choose Right College After 12th
- Candidates who are going to fill application form should not be less than 17 years of age as on December 31st
- Age relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates as stated in the JIPMER MBBS 2019 Notification.
JIPMER MBBS Admission Process:
- First of all candidates have to submit JIPMER Registration form and after successful submission of application form, candidates have to appear for JIPMER 2019 MBBS entrance exam on schedule date.
- Qualified candidates in the JIPMER MBBS entrance exam have to appear in further process that is JIPMER MBBS counseling on Fourth week of June 2019
Candidates have to pay a particular amount of application fee as mentioned below:
|General (UR) & P- UR||Rs.1,500|
|OBC & P-OBC|
|SC/ST & P-SC/ST||Rs.1,200|
|OPH & P-OPH|
Exempted From Application Fees
JIPMER MBBS Exam Pattern:
- JIPMER MBBS 2019 entrance examination will be conducted through online mode
- Question paper will be provided in Hindi and English language.
- Objective type questions will be asked in JIPMER MBBS examination.
- Total 200 questions will be come in the examination
- 1 mark will be given to the aspirants for every right answer.
- No marks will be deducted for wrong answers
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|English and Comprehension||10|
|Logic and Quantitative Reasoning||10|
JIPMER MBBS Syllabus:
JIPMER MBBS exam syllabus includes Class 11th & 12th Subjects. JIPMER MBBS 2019 syllabus is provided by the CBSE & State Board. You can download the complete syllabus by tapping this link.
Also Download Here PDF of: JIPMER Sample Paper
JIPMER MBBS Admit Card:
Candidates can download their Admit Card through official website or our page. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research will publish the JIPMER MBBS Hall Ticket on schedule date that is 3rd week of May 2019.
Aspirants are advised to bring their call letter at time of exam as without the JIPMER 2019 Admit Card MBBS they are not permitted to get enter into the examination center.
JIPMER MBBS Result 2019:
After the successful completion of JIPMER MBBS entrance exam, candidates can download their JIPMER MBBS Result through online mode. University will publish entrance exam result in the 3rd week of June 2019.
JIPMER MBBS Merit List:
- Merit Ranking would be based on percentile score after Normalization if two shifts held
- Merit List would be drawn category wise based on minimum percentile as given below:
|Unreserved (UR) – OPH||45|
|SC / ST / OBC /- OPH|
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Counselling:
Qualified aspirants have to appear for JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2019 process on scheduled date that is Fourth week of June 2019. Organization will conduct counselling process through offline mode in four rounds. Before the Counselling, aspirants have to appear for Biometric finger print and image verification and at the time of counselling process aspirants have to produce their original documents, testimonials etc.
Check Out Rank Wise List of: Top MBBS Colleges in India
Contact Details :
Toll Free Number – 18002669416
Aspirants may fetch more information regarding JIPMER MBBS 2019 by visiting the Official Link of the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research.
You may also bookmark www.recruitmentinboxx.com, using control+D. for getting latest updates regarding this university you may subscribe to our free email service or you may also join us on facebook or Google plus.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|JIPMER Counselling||Medical Entrance Exam|
|Career In Medical Field||Top 100 Medical Colleges in India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Strategies of Personality Development|
|List Of Top Universities in India||Student Success Strategies|