जवाहरलाल इंस्टीट्यूट ऑफ पोस्टग्रेजुएट मेडिकल एजुकेशन एंड रिसर्च ने JIPMER MBBS अधिसूचना जारी किया, आवेदन प्रक्रिया शुरू| JUNE Entrance Exam Registration has commenced from 06th March 2019. Hit on below link to fill Application form after knowing Eligibility & other details as prescribed in Notification.
JIPMER MBBS Application Form Last Date 2019:
It is mandatory for candidates to register online. In addition to this, JIPMER MBBS Registration Link is active till 12th April 2019. Those who successfully register for it(direct link is placed below) will attend MBBS Entrance Exam.
JIPMER MBBS Online Application Form Dates 2019:
|On-line Registration from/ JIPMER MBBS Notification||06-03-2019|
|On-line Registration closes on||12-04-2019 (5.00 PM)|
|Download of Hall Ticket||20-05-2019 to 02-06-2019|
|JIPMER MBBS Exam Date||02-06-2019|
|Time of Entrance Examination(Two Shifts)||Morning Shift :- 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM|
Afternoon Shift :- 03.00 PM to 05.30 PM
|Expected date of publication of Merit List||On or Before 21-06-2019|
|Counseling of Choosing for JIPMER Puducherry (OR) JIPMER Karaikal|
|First Counseling (Tentative)||26-06-2019 to 28-06-2019|
|Second Counseling (Tentative)||24-07-2019|
|Third Counseling (Tentative)||21-08-2019|
|Final Counseling (Tentative)||26-09-2019|
|Admission formalities(Medical Board & submission of thereceipt for payment of fees etc)||01-07-2019 (8.00 AM)|
For the Students who have opted to Join in JIPMER, Karaikal.
After Medical Board, the selected students should report on 03-07-2019 at JIPMER Karaikal, Karaikal
|Issue of Admission Letter &Letter for Hostel accommodation||01-07-2019(For Karaikal Students)|
02-07-2019( For PuducherryStudents)
|Commencement of Course||03-07-2019|
|Close of Admissions (MBBS 2019 Session)||30-09-2019|
JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam Date 2019:
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research is conducting Entrance Exam on 2nd June 2019 for admission to MBBS course. This test will take place in 120 major cities of India.
Further, it will be a computer-based test held in 2 shifts (Morning & Afternoon). To submit JIPMER MBBS 2019-2020 Application Form below guidelines as prescribed here by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Get List of More: Medical Entrance Exam
Duration Of Course:
MBBS course is 4 years and 6 months followed by ONE year of Compulsory Rotatory Internship for award of degree.
Distribution Of Seats:
Common Entrance Examination for 200 Seats (150 seats at JIPMER, Puducherry +50 seats at JIPMER, Karaikal)
Puducherry & Karaikal Seats Details:
JIPMER MBBS 2019-2020: Overview:
|Exam shifts||Morning – 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM|
Afternoon – 03.00 PM to 5.30 PM
|Allocation of shift as per JIPMER|
MBBS JUNE Exam Notification
|Mode of MBBS 2019||Online; Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Number of questions||200|
|Types of questions||Reason assertion based;|
Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
|Duration of MBBS 2019||Two and a half (2.5) hours|
|MBBS Entrance Test||02-06-2019|
Know About: Career In Medical Field
What’s New in JIPMER 2019?
New category added
MBBS prospectus 2019 states, from a total of 200 MBBS seats, four seats will be reserved for newly added EWS (Economically Weaker Sections) category by the Government of India.
Change In Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum qualifying percentage to be secured for appearing in MBBS Entrance has been reduced for each category.
- Unreserved and EWS category applicants must secure at least 50% taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology.
- While the eligibility qualifying percentage for UR-PwD aspirants and SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates are 45% and 40% respectively.
New Exam Centres
- Two older exam centes have been replaced by new centres.
- In Tamil Nadu, Vellore replaces Tiruvannamalai, while in West Bengal Burdwan replaces Bishnupur.
JIPMER MBBS Eligibility 2019:
|Nationality||Candidate must either be an|
Indian National or Overseas Citizen of India (OCI).
|Age Limit||Candidate should complete the age of 17 years|
at the time of admissions or by December 31, 2019.
This means they should be born on or before Janury 1, 2003. There is no upper age limit in MBBS 2019.
|Academic Qualifications||Candidates should have cleared Class 12 or equivalent|
exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and
English as the mandatory subjects. Unreserved Category .
Applicants should have cleared Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology with a minimum aggregate of 50% while OBC/SC/ST/OPH candidates should pass these subjects with a minimum aggregate of 45% in Class 12.
While for UR-PH aspirants, it is 45%
MBBS Entrance Application Fee:
|OBC, General||1500 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|SC, ST||1200+ Transaction Charges as applicable|
|NRI/OCI||Rs.3,000 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|PwD& P-PwD||Exempted From Application Fees|
Mode of Payment:
Net Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card
Check Out Course Wise: JIPMER MBBS FEE Structure
JIPMER MBBS Exam Pattern 2019:
- Medical entrance exam will be held in online mode as a Computer-Based Test (CBT).
- Question paper of MBBS will comprise 200 single-best-response type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
MBBS Entrance Exam Scheme:
|MBBS Exam Mode||Online; Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Medium of Test||English only|
|Number of shifts||Morning: 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM|
Afternoon: 03:00 PM to 05:30 PM
|Number of questions||200|
|Types of questions||Multiple choice questions|
|Distribution of questions||Physics: 60|
Logical and Quantitative Reasoning: 10
English Comprehension: 10
|Marking scheme||+ 4 for every correct answer.|
– 1 for each incorrect answer
0 marks for unattempted questions or
those marked for review
|Syllabus||From State Board and CBSE syllabus for|
Classes 11 and 12
Solved Question Papers – Download PDF: JIPMER MBBS Sample Paper
MBBS Entrance 2019 Exam Day Schedule – Morning Shift:
|MBBS 2019 Entrance Exam||02nd June 2019|
|Reporting Timing||8.00 AM onwards|
|Entry Closes||9.15 AM|
|Exam Begins||10.00 AM|
|Shift Ends||12.30 PM|
MBBS Exam Day Schedule – Afternoon Shift:
|MBBS 2019 Entrance Exam||02nd June 2019|
|Reporting Timing||1.00 PM onwards|
|Entry Closes||2.15 PM|
|Exam Begins||3.00 PM|
|Shift Ends||5.30 PM|
Check, From Here:
Things to keep ready before filling JIPMER MBBS 2019-2020 Application Form:
The list of documents and details must be kept handy before registering.
- A Valid ID Proof Number (Aadhar or e-Aadhar Or Passport)
- Contact details- Mobile Number and Email ID
- Candidate’s Name and Date of Birth (Corresponding with Class 10 Pass Certificate)
- Father’s and Mother’s Name
- Parents’ Educational Background, Occupation, and Income
- Candidate’s Educational Details (Class 10 and 12)
- Digital Photograph, Signature and Category Certificate (if applicable)
Digital Photograph, Signature and Certificate – Specification:
|Digital Document Needed to be Uploaded||Size and Format|
|Photograph -Recent, coloured photograph on white background.|
Name of the candidate and date of clicking must be written on a placard in hand.Save it as ‘Candidate Photograph.jpg’.
|Size – 10 Kb to 80 Kb|
Format – JPG Dimension (Width x Height)- 30mm x 45mm
|Signature -Sign with black, ball-point pen. Save it|
as ‘Candidate Signature.jpg’
|Size – 10 Kb to 80 Kb|
Format – JPGDimension (Width x Height): 80mm x 35mm
|Category Certificate (if applicable) – Community or OPH certificate need to be uploadedCandidates belonging to any category other than General (UR) and P-UR (Puducherry General) will be required to upload community or caste certificate.|
Candidates belonging to OPH (Orthopedic Physically Challenged) or P-OPH category, will be required to upload disability certificate.
|Max. Size – 800 Kb|
Format – JPEG/JPG/PDF
Check Here: JIPMER MBBS Exam Centres
How to apply for JIPMER MBBS 2019-20 JUNE ENTRANCE EXAM?
MBBS ENTRANCE EXAM NOTIFICATION 2019
Applicants must apply against JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam Notification with below ways.
- Follow official web portal of the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research that is jipmer.edu.in
- Under ‘JIPMER MBBS 2019’ section, tap on ‘Prospectus: Hit here’ link.
- Now, go through detailed eligibility & other details from MBBS Notice.
JIPMER MBBS ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Move back to previous page & tap on Apply Online for MBBS 2019 ‘Hit here’ link.
- Here, you must fill info as name, date of birth, valid email ID and an active mobile number.
- The authorities will be contacting the candidates via message and email for setting/resetting of password.
- Then, strike on ‘Register’ option.
JIPMER MBBS LOGIN 2019
- Subsequent to filling Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research MBBS Registration form, it’s time to login with registered email ID.
- You also receive a User ID and Password on their mobile number and email ID both.
- Hence, tap on ‘Login’ button.
FILL JIPMER MBBS APPLICATION FORM 2019
- Here, you need to fill all required & essential details & facts in Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research MBBS Application Form 2019
- Enter personal details like name, father’s and mother’s name, birth date, category, nationality, ID proof number, educational details, etc. in online form.
UPLOAD REQUIRED DOCUMENTS WITH MBBS ENTRANCE FORM
As per specifications listed above, you must upload required documents along with form.
PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE
Now, proceed to deposit fee using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
PREVIEW & FINAL SUBMISSION OF MBBS FORM 2019
Ensure & verify all details are accurate & submit JIPMER MBBS Admission Form lastly.
JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2019:
MBBS JUNE Exam will be held on 02-06-2019 at allocated test locations. Only those who successfully register for test may view their MBBS Entrance Admit Card from 20-05-2019 to 02-06-2019.
IPMER MBBS Result 2019:
MBBS Entrance Result will be declared on 10th June 2019. It will be in form of merit list. There will be a total of 12 merit list released by the regulatory body among which 11 will be the category-wise merit list and an overall merit list.
JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2019:
Qualified aspirants have to appear for MBBS Counselling to be held in four rounds. Prio Counselling, aspirants have to appear for Biometric finger print and image verification. You must have original documents with you along with admission letter.
Check Out: JIPMER MBBS Cut Off
JIPMER MBBS 2019- 2020 Application Form must be accessed from above link. Keep connected with us for more updates concerning JUNE Exam Score Card & many more.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|JIPMER MBBS Counselling||How To Prepare For JIPMER MBBS Exam|
|JIPMER MBBS Eligibility Criteria||JIPMER Candidate Login|
|JIPMER MBBS Mock Test||JIPMER PG (MD/MS) Application Form|
|Top 100 Medical Colleges in India||Top MBBS Colleges in India|