KPSC KAS Notification
Karnataka Public service commission is going to conduct KPSC Gazetted Probationers Exam for Group A & B Posts in the month August 2018. For this concern, the commission will publish the KPSC KAS Notification.
As per the latest KPSC KAS Notification 2018, organization want to hire skilled and well performing candidates for filling up the various vacant posts of Gazetted Probationer (GP). Candidates who want to get Jobs in Karnataka PSC, can apply by submit their application form till the last date.
KPSC KAS Recruitment Procedure
Job hunters who will qualify KPSC Gazetted Probationers Prelims Exam they will be shortlisted for KPSC Gazetted Probationers Mains Exam. After that, qualified applicants will be called for personal interview.
Aspirants may attain more information about KPSC Gazetted Probationer Recruitment by scrolling down this page which is well structured by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
KPSC KAS Notification
KPSC KAS Vacancy Details:
KPSC KAS GP Group A Vacancies:
- KAS (Jr Scale) Assistant Commandant
- Superintendent of Police
- Executive officer/ Assistant Secretary (RDPRD)
- Director/ District Treasury Officer
- Backward Classes Welfare Officer
- Asst Commissioner Commercial Taxes
- Labour Commissioner
KPSC KAS Gazetted Probationers Group B Vacancies:
- Tahsildar (Revenue Dept.)
- Commercial Tax Officer
- Asst Superintendent (Prison dept)
- Assistant Director (Flood, Civil Supplies & Other)
- Asst Director (Agri. Marketing Department)
- Asst Registrar of Cooperatives Societies
- Superintendent of Excise
- Assistant Treasury Officer
- Chief Officer Grade I
- Assistant Director of Cooperative Audit Dept
- Labour Officer
- Employment Officer
Required Eligibility for Karnataka PSC
Aspirants, applying against KPSC KAS Notification, must have Bachelor degree, SSLC, PUC Diploma in concerned stream from recognized University or institute with good academic records.
KPSC Age Limit
Candidates, who are going to apply for Karnataka PSC recruitment, their age minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 35 Years. Relaxation for reserved category candidates is as following:
- OBC: 03 Years
- SC / ST: 05 Years
- PWD: 10 Years
KPSC Salary Structure
|Name of the post||Monthly Salary|
|KAS (Junior Scale) Assistant Commandant||Rs.30,400/- to 51,300/-|
|Dy. Superintendent of Police||Rs.28,100/- to 50,100/-|
|Executive officer/ Assistant Secretary (RDPRD)|
|Asst. Director/ District Treasury Officer|
|Dist. Backward Classes Welfare Officer|
|Asst Commissioner Commercial Taxes|
|Asst. Labor Commissioner|
|Tahsildar (Revenue Dept.)||Rs.22,800/- to 43,200/-|
|Commercial Tax Officer|
|Asst Superintendent (Prison dept)||Rs.21,600/- to 40,050/-|
|Dy. Superintendent of Excise|
|Assistant Treasury Officer||Rs.22,800/- to 43,200/-|
|Chief Officer Grade – 1||Rs.21,600/- to 40,050/-|
|Assistant Director (Flood, Civil Supplies & Other)||Rs.22,800/- to 43,200/-|
|Asst Director (Agri. Marketing Department)|
|Asst Registrar of Cooperatives Societies|
|Assistant Director of Cooperative Audit Dept|
|Labor Officer||Rs.21,600/- to 40,050/-|
Candidates, who are applying for KPSC KAS gazetted probationers, they are required to pay a particular amount as application fee. Category wise candidates have to pay the following amount:
- Unreserved Category: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST Category: Rs. 150/-
Mode of Selection For KPSC Recruitment
Candidates will be selected on the post of KPSC KAS gazetted probationers, on the basis of their marks in written examination, which will be organized by the recruitment panel. Written exam includes preliminary and mains examination.
After the examination candidates, who will get qualifying marks in exam, will be called for personal interview. Final selection of candidates will be made on the basis of their performances in personal interview.
KPSC KAS Exam Pattern:
Part I: Preliminary exam
|Paper||Exam Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Paper I||General Studies related to National and|
|Paper II||General Studies related to State Importance||40||80|
|General Science & Tech, Environment &|
|General Mental Ability||30||60|
Part II: Main Examination
|Paper III & IV||General Studies||300|
|Paper V,VI, VII, & VIII||Two subjects to be selected from the list of optional subject. Each subject will have two papers||300(Each Paper|
Prepare From Here:
Procedure to apply for KPSC KAS Notification 2018:
Aspirants, who wish to apply against KPSC Gazetted Probationer exam notification, may follow the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you must visit the official website of Karnataka Public Service Commission that is “kpsc.kar.nic.in”.
- Now you have to select “Notification” tab available at the right side of home page.
- On the next page, you need to hit on suitable link related to GAZETTED PROBATIONERS (PRELIMS) – 2018.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF format, in which you will be able to see all the details regarding KPSC jobs.
- You must read all the details carefully before applying.
- After reading the details, if you satisfying all the abilities required for job then you must press “Apply Online” link stated at the home page.
- Now you have to select appropriate link related to “PRESS HERE TO APPLY FOR GAZETTED PROBATIONERS (PRELIMS) – 2018” link.
- On the next page hit on “New Registration” or “Already Registered” link.
- If you have already registered then you are required to enter your name and password and tap “Login” tab.
- Fill the application form in correct manner and at last hit on “Submit” button.
- Now you should take a print out of filled KPSC Application Form for future references.
Check Out More: Govt Jobs in Karnataka
|KPSC KAS 2018 Notification available from||First Week Of May 2018|
|Starting Date for filling application form||Second Week Of May 2018|
|Closing Date for filling application form||Second Week Of June 2018|
|Ending Date for paying application fee(Within working hours of Post Office)||Second Week Of June 2018|
|Date Of Written Examination||August 2018|
You may stay in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get updates regarding KPSC KAS Notification 2018. Candidates having any query, they can ask in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as we can.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|KPSC Exam Date||KPSC Admit Card|
|State PSC Exam Notification||KPSC Results|
|How to Find a Job Online||KPSC Previous Year Question Papers PDF|
|More Government Jobs||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|