How To Crack CLAT
Candidates who want to crack Common Law Admission Test 2019 in First Attempt they need to know that How To Crack CLAT 2019. So here we have provided Effective Tips to prepare for CLAT Before May Exam.
Well, most probably CLAT 2019 Exam Notification will release on 20-12-2018. Application process for CLAT 2019 will start from 01-01-2019 to 30-03-2019. CLAT 2019 is expected to be conducted by NLU Odisha, Cuttack on 12-05-2019.
How to Prepare For CLAT 2019 Without Coaching:
Common Law Admission Test organizes by the National Law Universities for those aspirants who want to take admission in UG and PG Law courses of LL.B. & LL.M. So, candidates must go through the tips to Prepare For CLAT 2019 Without Coaching.
Students take up various ways to reduce their mistakes in CLAT exam and get entry to their dream institute. So, here in this article we www.recruitmentinboxx.com are guiding you that what are the most typical mistakes done by the candidates during CLAT exam and also tips to avoid them For Better Result.
CLAT 2019 Exam Notification (Expected):
|CLAT 2019 Exam Notification||20-12-2018|
|Availability of CLAT 2019 Application Form||01-01-2019 to 30-03-2019|
|Availability of CLAT 2019 Admit Card||26-04-2019|
|CLAT Exam Date 2019||12-05-2019|
|Uploading of Answer Key||15-05-2019|
|Declaration of CLAT 2019 Result (Merit List)||31-05-2019 – 30-06-2019|
|Publication of 1st Indicative Seat Allotment List||10-06-2019|
|Payment of CLAT Counselling Fee (INR 50000)||10-06-2019 to 14-06-2019|
How To Crack CLAT 2019
Know The Complete Details About CLAT Exam:
Firstly you are required to calculate the amount of time to start the preparation process and also must have clear idea of CLAT exam pattern and syllabus. The Multiple Choice Questions covers five sections– English including Comprehension; General Knowledge/Current Affairs; Elementary Mathematics- Numerical Ability; Aptitude and Logical Reasoning.
Check Here: https://recruitmentinboxx.com/dating-in-your-30s-as-a-woman-meme/
Select The Best CLAT Study Material:
Standard books not only save your time but also improve you with correct information. Practice as many papers as possible to become familiar with exam pattern.
Below Are Some of the Recommended Books for Preparation–
- Word Power Made Easy By Norman Lewis
- English Is Easy By Chetnanand Singh
- Butterworths Lexis Nexis
- Analytical Reasoning By M. K. Pandey
- Verbal Reasoning By R.S. Aggarwal
- Objective Arithmetic By & Analytical And Logical Reasoning By R.S. Aggarwal
- GK Today
- Manorama Year Book
- Universal’s LLB Entrance Guide
Check Out: https://recruitmentinboxx.com/best-meet-people-app/
Must Do Things to Crack CLAT:
- Online mock tests are available therefore taking mock online mock tests will help you in improving the time management skills.
- English language skills are important in securing good score therefore Make a habit of reading English news-papers and magazines to improve language skills.
- Candidates should concentrate on Current affairs and Read news-papers, watch news channels, revise any magazines to get updated.
Study The Easiest Portion First:
- Students are suggested to focus on the basic and most important topics.
- Without revision nothing is complete, so revise the topics on daily basis. To score well in reasoning section, candidates must practice many sample papers.
- Solve the past year paper question papers
- Above all else, ensure that you stay healthy through the preparation process.
START Practice With: CLAT Mock Test
Enjoy Your Preparation:
Preparing for Common Law Admission Test doesn’t represent that you have to give up all your hobbies, confirm to keep side by side your hobbies as it will create your preparation more pleasurable. If you are enthusiastic regarding anything make confident to stay it side by side during your CLAT preparation as this will keep you energetic.
CLAT Exam Pattern 2019:
CLAT Exam Pattern For UG Courses:
- The candidates appearing for the CLAT exam 2019 must go well and know all about the exam pattern.
- The 2 hour duration’s paper will be consisting 200 MCQ questions. Each question will carry one mark. There will be a 25 % negative marking for every wrong answer.
|Section||Number of Questions|
|English including comprehension||40|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50|
|Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||20|
CLAT Exam Pattern For PG Course:
|Section||Number of Questions|
|Other Law Subjects such as Contract, Torts, Criminal Law, International Law, IPR etc.||50|
You Can Also: CLAT Exam Pattern
Syllabus For CLAT 2019
1. English including comprehension–
The English section will be based on comprehension passages and grammar. In the comprehension section, candidates will be questioned on their understanding of the passage and its central theme, meanings of words used therein etc. The grammar section requires correction of incorrect grammatical sentences, filling of blanks in sentences with appropriate words, etc
2. General Knowledge and Currents Affairs–
General knowledge will be on general awareness including static general knowledge. Questions on current affairs will test candidates on their knowledge of current affairs.
Get Detailed & Updated: CLAT Syllabus
This section will be on the basis of candidate’s knowledge on elementary mathematics, i.e. math taught till Class X.
4. Legal Aptitude–
This section will be towards study of law, research aptitude and problem solving ability. Candidates are required to assume the “truth” of these propositions and answer the questions according to it in this section.
5. Logical Reasoning–
The purpose of the Logical Reasoning section will include a wide variety of logical reasoning questions such as syllogisms, logical sequences, analogies, etc. However, visual reasoning will not be tested.
Read Out Below Important Links
Tips To Crack CLAT Exam Without Coaching:
Firstly aspirants are required to have clear idea of exam pattern and its syllabus very well. They should prepare according to the good study plan as per exam pattern.
- Buy some good guide books and get previous CLAT papers. Practice as many papers as possible.
- Try to do mock tests available online and as it helps in improving the Time Management
- English language skills are important an easy way to secure good score in exam. Make it a habit of reading English news papers and magazines.
- Candidates should be aware of answering 200 objective questions in 2 hours, so manage time skills to utilize time judiciously.
- Without revision one cannot complete anything therefore, one has to revise the topics daily.
- Mark all important topics or logics which can be helpful in the test.
- While examination, be calm and read the instructions carefully and answer the questions first which you feel sure about.
- If you are not sure, do not spend lots of time on those questions.
- Always remember that that time management is crucial in scoring in CLAT exam.
Check Now: Best CLAT Coaching In India
we, hope that this article will be helpful for you to prepare well, All The Best!! Stay Connected With Us and Our Web Portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com To Get Latest Updates. If you follow the above tips then you definitely crack the CLAT 2019 Exam in first attempt
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|CLAT Counselling||CLAT Admit Card|
|CLAT Application Form||CLAT Result|
|CLAT Answer Key||CLAT Eligibility Criteria|
|CLAT Exam||CLAT 2019|
|CLAT Cut Off||CLAT 2018 Topper|
|CLAT College Predictor||How To Make Habit Of Studying|