MH CET LAW 2019
MH CET LAW 2019 Application Form will be available soon for Full Time LL.B Regular Course !! Applicants will be able to apply for MH CET LAW 2019 after ensuring their eligibility through this page.
Check the MH CET LAW Exam Dates and other related details here. After completing MH CET LAW Application Process, the Directorate of Higher Education Maharashtra will release MH CET LAW Admit card.
MH CET LAW 2019-20 Application Form
The Application Form for law entrance examination is available at the official website i.e. www.dhepune.gov.in. Candidates can visit the website and fill up the MH CET LAW Registration form before the last date stated.
Further information regarding MH CET LAW 2019-2020 like the important dates, eligibility criteria, exam fees etc. are available in below section of this page that is created by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
MH CET LAW
Name of the course:
LL.B Regular- Full Time 3 Yrs. Degree Course
MH CET LAW Eligibility Required:
- The candidate should be an Indian National.
- The candidate should be a Graduate and or Post Graduate in any Faculty/Discipline of Knowledge of any University in Maharashtra with Minimum 45% Marks for general category and 40% Marks for SC and ST Category belonging to State of Maharashtra only
- No age bar is prescribed
Check Out: Top 10 Law Colleges in India
MH LAW CET 2019 Application Fees:
|CET Fee For Open Category candidates from Maharashtra State, Out Side Maharashtra State (OMS)/All India Candidates belonging to all Categories, and J&K Migrant Candidates||Rs 800/-|
|CET Fee-For Candidates belonging to Backward Class Categories (SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT (A), NT-1 (B), NT-2(C), NT-3(D), OBC and SBC categories ) belonging to Maharashtra State only having valid Caste Certificate and having valid Non-creamy Layer Certificate valid up to March 2019 for DT-VJ, NT1, 2,3,OBC & SBC Candidates||Rs. 400/-|
Mode to pay the application fees:
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet.
MH CET LAW Exam pattern:
|Subject/Section||Number of Questions||Total marks|
|Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning||40||40|
|General Knowledge with Current Affairs||30||30|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||40||40|
Read Here: Law Entrance Exam Notification
MH CET Law 2019 Syllabus:
The syllabus of MH CET Law 2019 will have the following topics:
- Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning
- General Knowledge with Current Affairs
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning
- Mathematical Aptitude
MH CET LAW Exam Centres:
- Centers within Maharashtra
|New Mumbai||Mumbai Suburban Western||Mumbai Suburban Central||Nagpur||Nanded|
Must Check: Remember These Things Before Going For Admission
- Out-Side Maharashtra Centers
How to apply ?
- Log on to the official website i.e. www.dhepune.gov.in
- After reaching the homepage select and hit on CET CELL tab available at top
- From next screen appeared hit on “CETs Academic year 2019-2020 …..”
- Now go to “Higher Education CET & CAP 2019-20 IMP Links” section and then hit on “LL.B-3 year CET Application Form 2019.” Link
- Thereafter a new page will come out along with various links
- Select and hit on “Hit here for new Registration” tab
- The online registration link will appear on next screen
- Fill MH CET LAW Online Registration Form and complete all the details
- After filling the details upload your photograph and signature
- Afterwards check the details and confirm all the details given in Registration Form
- Thereafter go to the payment option and pay the requisite amount of application fees
- After completion of all the formalities, hit on submission tab
- At last take a print out of filled up application form and keep it safe for further use.
MH CET LAW 2019 Admit Card:
Candidates who have registered and going to appear in MH Common Entrance Test LAW 2019 are informed that the MH CET LAW 2019 Hall Ticket is a mandatory document to carry. Before appearing in examination candidates may download their MH CET LAW 2019 Call Letter from the Official Website of The Directorate of Higher Education, State & Government of Maharashtra. The MAH LAW CET Admit Card will be available from Last week of May 2019 onwards.
MH CET LAW 2019 Answer Key:
After successfully organizing the examination Directorate of Higher Education, State & Government of Maharashtrawill declare the Answer Sheet after 4 days of Common Entrance Test. After appearing in examination candidates may download their MAH Common Entrance Test Law 2019 exam Answer Key PDF from the official website.
Also Check: List of Universities of Maharashtra
MH CET LAW 2019 Results:
After successfully organizing the On-Line MAH-LL.B 3 YEAR CET 2019 exam, the Directorate of Higher Education, State & Government of Maharashtra will declare the MH CET LAW 2019 Scorecard till Last week of June 2019. The On-Line MAH-LL.B 3 YEAR CET 2019 authorities will declare the Common Entrance Test 2019 Results at the official website.
Contestants who will give the Examination Papers may download their MH CET LAW 2019 Merit List from the official website of The Directorate of Higher Education, State & Government of Maharashtra. Those Contestants whose names will participate in the MH Common Entrance Test LAW 2019 Cut Off will become Eligible to participate in the MH Common Entrance Test LAW 2019 Counseling Session and further admission.
Check Seat Allotment Details: MH CET LAW Counseling
|Issue of Notification||February 2019|
|Commencement of Application Form for 5 yr LLB||Third week of February 2019|
|End of Application form for 5 yr LLB||Fourth week of March 2019|
|Release of Admit card for 5 yr LLB||Second week of April 2019|
|MH CET Law 2019 exam for 5 yr LLB||Last week of April 2019|
|Declaration of Result for 5 yr LLB||First week of May 2019|
|Commencement of Application Form for 3 yr LLB||Second week of April 2019|
|End of Application form for 3 yr LLB||Second week of May 2019|
|Release of Admit card for 3 yr LLB||Last week of May 2019|
|MH CET Law 2019 exam for 3 yr LLB||Second week of June 2019|
|Declaration of Result for 3 yr LLB||Last week of June 2019|
|Counselling and seat allotment begins for 5 yr LLB||Last week of June 2019|
|Counselling and seat allotment ends for 5 yr LLB||First week of October 2019|
|Counselling and seat allotment begins for 3 yr LLB||First week of June 2019|
|Counselling and seat allotment ends for 3 yr LLB||First week of November 2019|
|Commencement of classes||November 2019|
Candidates interested in gathering more information considering MH CET LAW 2019-2020 may also go through the official links stated in above section of this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Candidates interested in keeping this pagesafe for further usage may bookmark it by using CTRL+D tab.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|MH CET Result||MHT CET Answer Key|
|MHT CET Syllabus||MHT CET Application Form|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Scholarship in India||Documents Required For Education Loan|