MH CET LAW Counseling
State Common Entrance Test Cell will conduct MH CET LAW Counseling 2019 for those candidates who get shortlisted through Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for Law 2019.
Check the First/Second Round MH CET LAW Seat Allotment Dates here. DHE Maharashtra is conducting MH CET Law Counselling in online mode for the law aspirants who received the call letters from the conducting authority.
MH CET LLB & BA-LLB Seat Allotment 2019
As per the MH CET counselling procedure, candidates will be required to submit their final documents for Document Verification Process after the MH CET Law counselling procedure.
Candidates who are looking for further details of MH CET LAW Counseling 2019–2020 they can go through below section of this page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
MH CET LAW Counseling 2019
MH CET Law Counselling 2019 Process
- First and foremost step of candidate is to visit the official website of the organization and hit the suitable link of ‘MH CET Law 2019 Counselling’
- After that navigate that page and take your cursor to hit on ‘New Registration’ for registering for MH CET Law 2019 Counselling
- Now on reaching new page you have to enter your Roll number and then tap to ‘Save and Proceed’ button
- Provide all the details as asked and required for MH CET Law Counselling followed by entering a password
- Enter security PIN and hit on ‘Save and Proceed’ button
- Give your preference for colleges from the list of participating institutes provided by the conducting body
- A merit-cum-provisional seat allotment list for the registered candidates will be released by DHE Maharashtra.
- In case of any discrepancy, candidates can freely contact the examination officials
- A final merit list will be published and candidates need to exercise options on the basis of the MH CET Law merit list.
- After the release of the final merit list, candidates will be issued admission letter after which they need to visit the allotted facilitation centres for document verification before proceeding to exercise options for seat allotment process.
- Candidates need to remit the admission fee for securing a seat in the law programme.
MH CET Law Counselling Fee
Get Best Answer: How Do I Get College Scholarship
MH CET Law Counseling – Choice-Locking System
Appeared candidates then will get a chance of seat booking through:
Float– In this system, candidates have to choose an option Float if the offered seat is not of his/her satisfaction.
Freeze– The ‘freeze’ option in MH CET Law 2019 counselling can be utilized by candidate, if he/ she don’t want to participate further in the counselling process of MH CET Law 2019 and is agreed to report to the allotted college only.
Check Out: Top 10 Law Colleges in India
Documents Required at the time of MH CET Law Counselling 2019
- MH CET Law Scorecard 2019
- MH CET Law Admit Card 2019
- MH CET Law option form
- Birth or Domicile certificate (indicating place of birth as Maharashtra)
- Maharashtra Domicile certificate of the candidate or any of his/her parent.
Category certificate (if applicable).
- Class 10 mark sheet and pass certificate
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
Check in Detail: List of Required Documents for Counselling
|5 Year Law Course||3 Year Law Course|
|On Line Centralized Admission Form Filling By CET Qualified Candidates along with College Option Form and uploading the required documents on Line||June to July 2019||July to August 2019|
|NRI,OCI,PIO, Foreign National Students ( FNS: Who have registered with respective Universities in Maharashtra ) Register for CAP Process , Fill on Line form, upload the documents and Submit On Line|
Forms and Pay Fees On Line , Take Print out .
|June to July 2019||July to August 2019|
|Document Verification of NRI,OCI, PIO, Foreign National Candidates/Students(FNS:-Who have registered with the Universities in Maharashtra) for Government and Government Aided Colleges only||June to July 2019||July to August 2019|
|Display of Provisional Alphabetical List of MS & OMS candidates||July 2019||August 2019|
|Submission of grievances||July 2019||August to August 2019|
|Final Merit List: Candidature Type wise (For MS and OMS Candidates)||July 2019||August 2019|
|First List Of Seat Allotment (First Round)||July 2019||August 2019|
|Candidates Report To Law Colleges to confirm Admissions||July to August 2019||August to September 2019|
|Law Colleges Upload The Admitted Candidate’s Status On Line Through Their Log In.||July to August 2019||August to September 2019|
|Merit List of NRI, OCI, PIO, FNS Candidates & J&K Candidates||August 2019||September 2019|
Check State Wise: UGC Declared 23 Fake Universities in India
Candidates will get complete details of MH CET LAW Counseling 2019–2020 by going through the Official Link stated below. Aspirants can subscribe to our free mail services to get instant mails in their mail box.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List of Universities of Maharashtra|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Law Entrance Exam Notification|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|