SBI PO Eligibility Criteria
What is the Eligibility Criteria For SBI PO Exam? To Know, Candidates can check the updated SBI PO Eligibility Criteria Here. Candidates, who want to do work as Probationary Officer in State Bank of India, they must appear for SBI Exam. So before going to attend exam, should check SBI PO Exam Eligibility Criteria. For your easiness, we are providing SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2017 here on this page. From here, you may get complete details of SBI PO Exam Eligibility, read this page with full concentration. This page will be useful for those candidates, who are going to apply SBI PO Exam.
Participating candidates must know about complete eligibility criteria like Candidates Nationality / Citizenship, Educational qualification, age limit and Relaxation in upper age limit and conditions about SBI. SBI conducts SBI PO Exam to hire the eligible and career oriented aspirants for the post of Probationary Officer. You may collect rest information related to SBI PO Eligibility Criteria from this page which is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria
There are three major eligibility criteria that you must have to full fill for SBI recruitment. These are as follow:
- Education Qualification
- Age Limitations
Participating candidates should be a citizen of India.
- Candidates, who are going to apply for SBI Exam, Graduation degree in any discipline from University or institute which recognized by the central government.
- Applicants, who are pursuing final year/semester of their graduation can also eligible to apply.
- But they need to show their proof of having passed the graduation examination at time of Interview.
Do You Know: How To Get A Bank Job In India
- The age of applying candidates should not be more than 30 years and should not be less than 21 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates. To see the relaxation, candidates need to see below:
|Sr. No.||Category of candidates||Relaxation in Age|
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|3||Persons With Disabilities||(SC/ST): 15 yearsOBC: 13 yearsGeneral: 10 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within the stipulated time) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment||5 years|
|5||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
Check Here: Career in Banking Sector In India
Number of chances for SBI PO:
|Category||Number of Chances|
|SC/SC(PWD)/ ST/ ST (PWD)||No Restriction|
Do you know about some Important Information?
- For selection, State Bank of India conducts written exam to hire candidates for Probationary Officer. Selection procedure conducts in three phases such as Phase- I: Preliminary Examination, Phase- II: Main Examination, Phase- III: Group Discussion and Interview.
- Applicants, who declared qualify in Preliminary Examination are eligible to appear in Main Examination. Those candidates have qualified both exam, will be called for Group Discussion and Interview.
Check Here: Latest Bank Jobs
Candidates, if you want to know more about State Bank of India Probationary Officer (PO) exam, such as exam date, admit card, syllabus, previous paper, visit our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com on regular basis. We will update you all recent information time to time.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SBI PO Exam Syllabus||SBI PO Exam Pattern|
|SBI PO Admit Card||SBI PO Result|
|SBI PO Recruitment||Bank Exam Syllabus|
|How to Prepare for Bank exam||Bank Salary Structure|