SBI PO Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are going to apply SBI PO 2000 vacancies must check the SBI PO Eligibility Criteria before applying. On this page we are providing complete state bank of India PO Eligibility criteria which includes age limit for the SC/OBC/PWD, qualification and other details.
Those candidates who are not eligible as per the given criteria, their application form will be rejected. State bank of India recruits the eligible candidates for the vacant posts of Probationary officer.
SBI PO 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
For the SBI 2000 Vacancies Of Probationary Officer, the organization will organize the pre exam which is followed by the SBI Main examination. Those candidates who will qualify the main exam will appear in the interview.
To know the SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2018, candidates need to go through the below mentioned section of this page which is well maintained by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria
To get the jobs in SBI, it’s not any easy path. Candidates have to appear in the prelims exam and then in mains exam and the candidates who clears both the phases of examination gets the chance to serve the State Bank of India. To appear in the exam the candidates need to ensure the below stated eligibility criteria for SBI PO 2018.
There are three major eligibility criteria that you must have to full fill for SBI Recruitment. These are as follow:
- Education Qualification
- Age Limitations
Participating candidates should be a citizen of India.
- Candidates, who are planning to apply for SBI Exam, must possess Graduation Degree in any concerned discipline form any well known university or Institute recognized by the Government.
- Applicants, who are pursuing final year/semester of their Graduation, are also eligible to apply for SBI PO examination.
- The candidates must have passed previous year examination and there are no marks criteria.
Read Out Complete: SBI PO Recruitment Notification
- The age of applying candidates should not be more than 30 years and should not be less than 21 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates. To see the relaxation, candidates need to see below:
|Sr. No.||Category of candidates||Relaxation in Age|
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|3||Persons With Disabilities||(SC/ST): 15 yearsOBC: 13 yearsGeneral: 10 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within the stipulated time) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment||5 years|
|5||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
Also Know Here: SBI PO Salary Structure
Number of chances for SBI PO:
|Category||Number of Chances|
|SC/SC(PWD)/ ST/ ST (PWD)||No Restriction|
Read Out the Difference: SBI PO vs. IBPS PO
Do you know about some Important Information?
- For selection, State Bank of India conducts written exam to hire candidates for Probationary Officer. Selection procedure conducts in three phases such as Phase- I: Preliminary Examination, Phase- II: Main Examination, Phase- III: Group Discussion and Interview.
- Applicants, who declared qualify in Preliminary Examination are eligible to appear in Main Examination. Those candidates have qualified both exam, will be called for Group Discussion and Interview.
Find Out More: Upcoming Bank Jobs
Contenders, who want to grab more details about SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2018 and State Bank of India Probationary Officer (PO) exam, such as exam date, admit card, syllabus, previous paper, visit our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com on regular basis. You can also write us in the below stated comment box for any query regarding SBI PO eligibility 2018, SBI bank PO eligibility and eligibility for SBI Po 2018. We will soon give you a positive response and try to solve all your queries related to eligibility criteria for SBI PO.
You May Also Like To Check This Section