SBI PO Eligibility Criteria
Are you looking for SBI PO Eligibility criteria!!! You are at the right place as you can get the detailed SBI PO 2018 eligibility criteria here. Candidates who are planning to appear in the SBI exam for Probationary Officers then you must check SBI PO exam eligibility 2018 before you apply for the job. You may be rejected form the process of SBI recruitment if you are not having the required eligibility for SBI PO 2018. Aspirants you may scroll down on this page and get all the detailed information regarding SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2018.
State Bank of India conducts recruitment examination to elect many appropriate and proficient aspirants as Probationary Officer. If you are the one going to appear in SBI recruitment exam then you must have a look on the SBI PO exam eligibility like age, qualification and nationality, then you are eligible to appear in the exam. More information like age relaxation can be attained form the below section of this page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria
To get the jobs in SBI, it’s not any easy path. Candidates have to appear in the prelims exam and then in mains exam and the candidates who clears both the phases of examination gets the chance to serve the State Bank of India. To appear in the exam the candidates need to ensure the below stated eligibility criteria for SBI PO 2018.
There are three major eligibility criteria that you must have to full fill for SBI recruitment. These are as follow:
- Education Qualification
- Age Limitations
Participating candidates should be a citizen of India.
- Candidates, who are planning to apply for SBI Exam, must possess Graduation Degree in any concerned discipline form any well known university or Institute recognized by the Government.
- Applicants, who are pursuing final year/semester of their Graduation, are also eligible to apply for SBI PO examination.
- The candidates must have passed previous year examination and there are no marks criteria.
Do You Know: How To Get A Bank Job In India
- The age of applying candidates should not be more than 30 years and should not be less than 21 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates. To see the relaxation, candidates need to see below:
|Sr. No.||Category of candidates||Relaxation in Age|
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|3||Persons With Disabilities||(SC/ST): 15 yearsOBC: 13 yearsGeneral: 10 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within the stipulated time) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment||5 years|
|5||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
Check Here: Career in Banking Sector In India
Number of chances for SBI PO:
|Category||Number of Chances|
|SC/SC(PWD)/ ST/ ST (PWD)||No Restriction|
Do you know about some Important Information?
- For selection, State Bank of India conducts written exam to hire candidates for Probationary Officer. Selection procedure conducts in three phases such as Phase- I: Preliminary Examination, Phase- II: Main Examination, Phase- III: Group Discussion and Interview.
- Applicants, who declared qualify in Preliminary Examination are eligible to appear in Main Examination. Those candidates have qualified both exam, will be called for Group Discussion and Interview.
Check Here: Latest Bank Jobs
Contenders, who want to grab more details about SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2018 and State Bank of India Probationary Officer (PO) exam, such as exam date, admit card, syllabus, previous paper, visit our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com on regular basis. You can also write us in the below stated comment box for any query regarding SBI PO eligibility 2018, SBI bank PO eligibility and eligibility for SBI Po 2018. We will soon give you a positive response and try to solve all your queries related to eligibility criteria for SBI PO.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SBI PO Exam Syllabus||SBI PO Exam Pattern|
|SBI PO Admit Card||SBI PO Result|
|SBI PO Recruitment||Bank Exam Syllabus|
|How to Prepare for Bank exam||Bank Salary Structure|