SSC Eastern Region Recruitment
Newest Career Openings in Staff Selection Commission Eastern Region!! A vacancy notification has transmitted as SSC Eastern Region Recruitment for the purpose to fill 45 Group (B/C) Posts such as Farm Manager, Deputy Ranger, Junior Engineer and others. Job hunters who craved to boost their forthcoming career with Govt Jobs must apply against sscer.org 45 Group (B/C) Posts by submitting Staff Selection Commission Application Form before set time limit. But before applying against SSC Eastern Region Recruitment 2017, must go through below given page.
Details you’ll get here:
|Available Vacancies||Educational Needs for SSC Eastern Region Recruitment|
|Required Nationality||Age Needed|
|Pay Scale||Payment of Fees|
|Selection Procedure for SSC Eastern Region Recruitment 2017||Ways to apply|
|Postal Address||Dates & Note|
Candidature of candidates applying against SSC Eastern Region Recruitment 2018 not meeting the eligibility parameters will be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process without any notice. So, individuals are strictly recommended to scan this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to collect detailed information regarding Staff Selection Commission Eastern Region Recruitment. Let’s take a look!!!
SSC Eastern Region Recruitment
SSC Eastern Region Group (B/C) Posts:
|Name of Vacant Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Research Investigator (Forestry)||02|
|Senior Scientific Assistant||01|
|Senior Radio Technician||01|
|Scientific Assistant (Mechanical)||03|
|Scientific Assistant (Electrical)||04|
|Scientific Assistant (Non-Destructive)||01|
|Scientific Assistant (Chemical)||09|
|Handicrafts Promotion Officer||09|
|Junior Engineer (Quality Assurance)||01|
Eligibility Norms for SSC Eastern Region Notification:
Education: In order to apply for SSC Eastern Region Group (B/C) Recruitment, individuals must have completed 12th class/Master’s Degree/ Degree/ Diploma/ Bachelor Degree from approved university, institute or board as per vacancy applied.
Experience: Together with above given qualification, job hunters applying against Staff Selection Commission Recruitment should have some years of working experience in required specialization.
Get Here: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Citizenship Needed for SSC Eastern Region Vacancy:
Below written are the Nationality/ Citizenship requirements that candidates have to satisfy in order to apply against Staff Selection Commission Vacancies.
|1.||A citizen of India|
|2.||A subject of Nepal|
|3.||A subject of Bhutan|
|4.||A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India|
|5.||A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.|
|6.||A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the Examination but the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate issued to him by the Government of India is produced by the candidate.|
- Candidates applying for Deputy Ranger post must have age between 18-27 years. However individuals applying for other vacancies should have maximum age of 27 years and minimum age of 18 years.
- 05 years relaxation will be given to SC/ST category candidates, 03 years to OBC categories. While, 10 years relaxation to PWD appliers applying against SSC Eastern Region Recruitment.
Emoluments Paid for sscer.org Recruitment:
Job finders who are able to make their place secure in Staff Selection Commission Notification by satisfying the members of selection panel with their performance will be paid salary as given below.
|Name of Vacancies||Monthly Pay|
|Research Investigator (Forestry)||Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/-, Grade Pay Rs.4200/-|
|Senior Scientific Assistant||Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/-, Grade Pay Rs.4600/-|
|Senior Radio Technician||Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/-, Grade Pay Rs.4200/-|
|Scientific Assistant (Mechanical)||Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/-, Grade Pay Rs.4600/-|
|Scientific Assistant (Electrical)|
|Scientific Assistant (Non-Destructive)|
|Scientific Assistant (Chemical)|
|Handicrafts Promotion Officer||Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/-, Grade Pay Rs.4200/-|
|Deputy Ranger||Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/-, Grade Pay Rs.2400/-|
|Junior Engineer (Quality Assurance)||As per Norms|
Know Here: Top Jobs to Apply
Exam Fee for Staff Selection Commission Jobs:
- Individuals applying for SSC Eastern Region Recruitment 2017 are required to submit examination fee of Rs.100/- through SBI Net-Banking/Credit Cards/Debit Cards or using SBI Challan.
- Fee once paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances. More importantly, reserved categories applying against SSC Eastern Region Vacancies are free from submitting fee.
Selection Process for SSC Eastern Region Vacancies:
Assortment of applicants for SSC Eastern Region Recruitment will be made on the basis of their performance in written examination/skill test (qualifying nature), interview and scrutiny of documents. Above all, final merit list will be made on the basis of marks obtained in written examination.
Pattern for SSC Exam
Start Preparing From Here: SSC Online Test Series
Also Read Out: SSC Interview Questions and Answers
How to Fill Staff Selection Commission Online Application Form?
- To apply for aforesaid vacancies in Group B and C, individuals have to approach the official site of Staff Selection Commission Eastern Region which is www.sscer.org
- After reaching the homepage, search for “Recruitment Notice for Selection Posts vide Advertisement No.ER-01/2017 with Closing Date as 07.06.2017, please see IMPORTANT NOITICE” link and press on that.
- Now, press on “English Version” link that is available on appeared page.
- Read the whole notification carefully and proceed towards further step.
- Afterwards, fill SSC Online Application Form with required details in proper manner.
- Upload scanned images of signature and photograph, as per specifications, if required.
- Lastly, pay fee using appropriate option of payment and submit the application form.
- Take a print out copy of application form. Affix documents in support of age, caste, educational qualification, experience, etc with it.
- Super scripts print out and required documents in a sealed cover and send it to the address mentioned below.
Apply for SSC Eastern Region Recruitment >> Press Here
The Regional Director (ER)
Staff Selection Commission, Eastern Region
Nizam Palace, 1st MSO Building, 8th Floor
234/4, A.J.C. Bose Road,
Find Out Current Update: Kolkata Jobs
Dates to Be Noted:
- Closing Date for Filling Application & Paying Fee: 07-06-2017
- Last Date for Submitting Print Out of Applications: 17-06-2017
Candidates who are applying for SSC Eastern Region Recruitment 2017-2018 may get further detail through official notification link which is available above. You are advised to keep in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to acquire latest information regarding Upcoming Staff Selection Commission Vacancy region wise.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SSC NWR Recruitment||SSC NR Recruitment|
|SSC Western Region Recruitment||SSC Southern Region Recruitment|
|SSC CGL Notification||SSC NER Recruitment|
|SSC MP Recruitment||SSC KKR Recruitment|